What's new

Life Style : Survey 01

How many meals you consume in a Day ?

• Total voters
Where is 1 and 2 among the choices?

On another forum where I asked the same question , people were saying they consume 1 meal and few snacks . Seriously !!! That is hazardous . So here I have made it , Meals = any main meal + large snack ( 250 + Calories ) .

So no way there will be people who eat only 1 or 2 meals in the whole 24 hour cycle .

Bathing style: Done

Eating style: Done

Next..next....!! :fie:

Its a Sociological Survey :-)

3 meals a day.

Breakfast, lunch and dinner. I am not counting my evening tea with lite snacks and a little bit mooh marna here and there.:enjoy:

Is that so?:o:
I have 3 meals a day.
Am I poor?:blink:

That's what my book on Nutrition says .

Our Meal ( Calories ) depend on our Economic status . A rich man can afford to mix in coffee , fruits etc to regular Diet but Poor can't . Power also spend higher percentage of money on food compared to rich .

3 meals , no snack ? In middle class ? Then bad eating Habits :p:

That's what my book on Nutrition says .

Our Meal ( Calories ) depend on our Economic status . A rich man can afford to mix in coffee , fruits etc to regular Diet but Poor can't . Power also spend higher percentage of money on food compared to rich .
In my univ,there are many shops selling coffee&fruits.
But I prefer tea rather than coffee.(As far as I'm concerned,coffee will cause stomachache.)
And most importantly,If you eat too much you will easily put on weight(´Д`)

In middle class ?
I am not quite sure about the definition of "Middle Class".Can you tell me? :/

I am out with Jaundice .

I have a Ultrasound checkup day after tomorrow .
upload_2016-9-28_20-57-2.gif
Sorry to hear that.

In my univ,there are many shops selling coffee&fruits.
But I prefer tea rather than coffee.(As far as I'm concerned,coffee will cause stomachache.)
And most importantly,If you eat too much you will easily put on weight(´Д`)

I am not quite sure about the definition of "Middle Class".Can you tell me? :/

View attachment 338829

There is Science to it .
Body requires a certain amount of calories to perform various body functions like Digestion , Ingestion , Respiration , Circulation , Pumping of blood etc . Even at complete rest we are using up energy . A round of figure of 1600-2000 calories is a must . Then factors like Age , Height , activity level changes the requirement .

Middle Class ........... In my opinion ;

One with an immovable property like House . Vehicle for transport . Enough money to spend on Good education , Quality food and still has a good amount of savings . I know its too vague

nwNZROp.gif

Back
Top Bottom