What's new

Funny Tricks

a910c10542c676c4d0b6ab052b628fce9e3b88c4ff6be6e08c8796b1deea13e1.jpg

I heard its editing to perfection ^^ Real Magic is breathing Fire but again those without knowledge of Science might have thought of a person using a device to breath fire as real Magic :enjoy:

Bhai, have you watched the Harry potter movies (and/or read the books) out of interest?

Same question for lord of the rings.

Bhai, have you watched the Harry potter movies (and/or read the books) out of interest?

Same question for lord of the rings.

Yup !

LOTR ....No ... I end up sleeping after 1 hour :P Hobbit :agree: .

How to define magic ? In sociology , I read ancient religions or tribal religions tend to be Magic oriented , sacred and profane . Now will we term a creature which has organs to breathe fire as Magical ? With advent of science , I don't think so . Science will label that as a Living organism who can breathe fire but pre science people will label it as magical . A hybrid Man or cyborg in post science societies is a machine cum Human but in pre science societies , its magical .

I start zzzzing whenever I watch any one of the movies from the series.

Yup !

LOTR ....No ... I end up sleeping after 1 hour :P Hobbit :agree: .

How to define magic ? In sociology , I read ancient religions or tribal religions tend to be Magic oriented , sacred and profane . Now will we term a creature which has organs to breathe fire as Magical ? With advent of science , I don't think so . Science will label that as a Living organism who can breathe fire but pre science people will label it as magical . A hybrid Man or cyborg in post science societies is a machine cum Human but in pre science societies , its magical .

That makes sense. Surprised that it came from you.
:P

Kidding! Lolz

I heard its editing to perfection ^^ Real Magic is breathing Fire but again those without knowledge of Science might have thought of a person using a device to breath fire as real Magic :enjoy:
They breathe fire by drinking some kind of fuel without swallowing it and then spraying it at a flame

Back
Top Bottom