What's new

Lieutenant Sardar Pawan Singh of Pakistan Navy

They why muslims are worried about change in constitution ,In Delhi why muslims protesting to save constitution if it's written by just randon person , believe just in your book,
So as per your book Kafirs are wajib ul kaatal correct ???

Let me explain to you logically

Constitution is a set of rules used by countries to govern the country and its inhabitant.

Quran is a set of rules and guidelines for the conduct of all humanity.

Muslims are worried in India, because by these changes in the constitution they will be persecuted.

And no Quran doesn't label all Kafirs as Wajib-ul-Katal. Now i am sure you will bring up Chapter 9 Verse 5 of the Quran. But before you do i will explain what it is about with the historical context. Here is the verse

"
And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
"
https://quran.com/9/5

This verse is a continuation of the verse before it.

"
Excepted are those with whom you made a treaty among the polytheists and then they have not been deficient toward you in anything or supported anyone against you; so complete for them their treaty until their term [has ended]. Indeed, Allah loves the righteous [who fear Him]."

https://quran.com/9/4

So what happened was that the Prophet and his followers were persecuted in Mecca for about 13 years, so they migrated to Medina and a treaty was signed between them and the people of Mecca. The Verse 9.5 states that if the other party (polytheists) has not broken any rules of the treaty then you should obey the treaty as well till its end.

In the next verse it says that if they break the treaty give them time (sacred months) to come back to the rules of the treaty and if they don't then you are allowed to kill, capture, besiege and ambush them. But if they stop and repent then you should also stop.

The following verse is a continuation of the first verse i quoted and this verse is quite self-explanatory.

"
And if any one of the polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that he may hear the words of Allah . Then deliver him to his place of safety. That is because they are a people who do not know."

https://quran.com/9/6

Hopefully i have explained to you clearly.

Edit: corrected all the grammatical mistakes

Last edited:
After a million muslims were slaughtered by sikhs and hindus. It is extremely difficult to see sikhs and hindus in a positive light. Even today our people are attacked by these two. Christian Pakistanis are different as they dont have a violent history of 1947 with Pakistani muslims.

What would that be $hit talking troll?
WTH is the problem with you guys ? :angry:
please tell us the reason for that ....
Curious case of Lieutenant Sardar Pawan Singh of Pakistan Navy:

I am sure this is nothing but a gimmick by ISI to show some sort of harmony and alliance between Pakistani Muslims and Sikhs in order to revive Khalistan movement. I even doubt whether this guy is really a Sikh.

For 55 years there was no Sikh officer in Pakistani military. Then one was commissioned in Pakistan army during Musharraf era. More Sikhs may have joined Pakistan military afterwards. But this Pavan guy, I am sure, is just for the purpose of brainwashing the Sikhs against India.

- PRTP GWD

I am sure this is nothing but a gimmick by ISI to show some sort of harmony and alliance between Pakistani Muslims and Sikhs in order to revive Khalistan movement. I even doubt whether this guy is really a Sikh.

For 55 years there was no Sikh officer in Pakistani military. Then one was commissioned in Pakistan army during Musharraf era. More Sikhs may have joined Pakistan military afterwards. But this Pavan guy, I am sure, is just for the purpose of brainwashing the Sikhs against India.

- PRTP GWD

There numbers have increased greatly in terms of the small population we had. Each Sikh family has four kids plus, in-line with the rest of Pakistan. Obviously with the increase in greater numbers you will see more recruited, and also remember Sikhs have a martial heritage, hence a greater propensity to serve in the armed forces.

- PRTP GWD

Even if that is the case, i don't see anything wrong with that, infact i reckon thats an excellent move and Pakistan should induct more Sikhs for the exact same reason.

- PRTP GWD

Theres only ~50k Sikhs in Pakistan. 70 years ago they all migrated out and its only now that their community is beginning to grow. Believing this is an ISI conspiracy just makes you look like a fool, like those rambling lunatics on Indian networks screeching about spy pigeons and terrorist locusts.

If they really were "fake sikhs" why would they only have a handful of them in the military in various roles rather than an entire batallion deployed on the border or something. Put your hatred aside for one second and think about it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom