What's new

Lieutenant Sardar Pawan Singh of Pakistan Navy

Indian constitution still considers them as Muslims like Sunni , Shia.
I know Indian Sunnis dont give a damm to Indian constitution

Unlike Quran, Constitution is written by a random person.

For us, Holy Quran will always supersede your constitution.

And as per Quran, Ahmadhis are not Muslims. End of the story.

They why muslims are worried about change in constitution ,In Delhi why muslims protesting to save constitution if it's written by just randon person , believe just in your book,
So as per your book Kafirs are wajib ul kaatal correct ???
Unlike Quran, Constitution is written by a random person.

For us, Holy Quran will always supersede your constitution.

And as per Quran, Ahmadhis are not Muslims. End of the story.

Last edited:
They why muslims are worried about change in constitution ,In Delhi why muslims protesting to save constitution if its written by just randon person , believe just in your book

We want to destroy Indian constitution to protect and ensure the primacy of holy Quran.

Convey this to your Females in Delhi who were sitting on protest for months to save a book when you guys eventually wanted to destroy ....... saale aurton ke peeche chupte hai
We want to destroy Indian constitution to protect and ensure the primacy of holy Quran.

Convey this to your Females in Delhi who were sitting on protest for months to save a book when you guys eventually wanted to destroy ....... saale aurton ke peeche chupte hai

LoL

Burn sanghis burn :flame:

:chilli:

I may be a dreamer, but one day our Ahmedi brothers and sisters will be treated like the Patriots that they are.
From a secular point of view...religion is a personal matter and the state gives equal rights to all its citizens regardless of their religion.

From a religious(Islamic) point of view...Islam allows nonmuslims to freely practice their religion and provides them safety. There's no compulsion in Islam.

The persecution stems from ignorance and bigotry. I hope one day Pakistan will be free of such ignorance.

Last edited:
They why muslims are worried about change in constitution ,In Delhi why muslims protesting to save constitution if it's written by just randon person , believe just in your book,
So as per your book Kafirs are wajib ul kaatal correct ???
Hey bigot...u need to shut ur mouth or u will get banned. Go read and enlighten urself
@The Eagle @waz

I am not a scholar but this is what the internet says: https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Kafir
If the definition mentioned in the link is wrong I am taking my words back
upload_2020-8-1_22-37-58.png

Hey bigot...u need to shut ur mouth or u will get banned. Go read and enlighten urself
@The Eagle @waz

I am not a scholar but this is what the internet says: https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Kafir
If the definition mentioned in the link is wrong I am taking my words back
This is not a religious learning place. I'm not going to spoonfeed u knowledge about Islam. There's a plethora of information available from proper sources. Moreover translations of the Quran are available in hundreds of languages...pick whichever language suits u best and read it urself. Ur statement I quoted(in bold) is WRONG and u r intentionally and falsely showing Islam in a bad light.

I attached the snippet in my response pasting it again, the link has mentioned the Quranic verse also, I just said what was mentioned in the internet :
upload_2020-8-1_22-38-39.png

This is not a religious learning place. I'm not going to spoonfeed u knowledge about Islam. There's a plethora of information available from proper sources. Moreover translations of the Quran are available in hundreds of languages...pick whichever language suits u best and read it urself. Ur statement I quoted(in bold) is WRONG and u r intentionally and falsely showing Islam in a bad light.

Again I am sorry for language on internet , may be they defined it wrong ....
U should be sorry for ur actions...
...two can play this game...I can also twist Hinduism and show it in a bad light.

But then again I actually have a life and I'm not a bigoted moron working for some RSS like fascist organization. Ur ban will soon follow...enjoy.

Hey man I heard Ahmadi people played an important role in the Pakistan movement, so what actually went wrong?

They Started Pushing Well Above Their Weight and Started To Bully Muslims Khudam e Ahmadiya Became A Militia Of Sorts.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom