What's new

Libyan National Army Claims It Possesses Evidence of Turkey Supporting Daesh

If true U.N should put sanctions on turkey. But for this Libya should give evidence to U.N but no empty talk.

ISIS and Al-Qaeda are used by foreign powers in order to wreck havoc in Muslim countries and regions. I doubt Turkey has any relations with this menace. In Somalia, Iraq, Egypt and Syria, the treachery of these hooligans have all been seen and who they work for.

Last edited:
The West controls ISIS and Al-Qaeda either through proxy - some of the Muslims states in the Gulf act intermediaries - or through their private contracting companies, particularly Blackwater (Xe).

While the Western militaries are bombing these death squad groups, they serve another purpose to the West: An excuse to intervene and attain a foothold in the countries where these terror groups claim to exist.

And under the guise of fighting terrorism, you'll find resource looting, fractured societies in the countries where these terrorists operate, and permanent Western military bases.

Somalia, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Syria provide clear examples. Watch Sudan since a turmoil recently started in that country. Look at Yemen as well.

DAESH Burned Turkish Soldiers Alive, Turkey even cooperated with its most bitter Enemy the Kurdish YPG/PKK against DAESH. How can they supporting the same organization that burns their soldiers?

DAESH Burned Turkish Soldiers Alive, Turkey even cooperated with its most bitter Enemy the Kurdish YPG/PKK against DAESH. How can they supporting the same organization that burns their soldiers?
You can tell that my ***
20190430_145225.jpeg

Hahahahaha how many times I have heard this from Arabs. Turkey in a civil war 100 times.

Not knowing at the same time their own countries collapsed into a civil war.

You can ask the Serbs how it went lol

Turks are not stupid to have a civil war why do you think the Ottoman Empire executed their brothers?? To prevent a civil war. Ataturk did the same thing going to war with anybody who threatened the state.

Necmettin Erbakan was even taken down I never saw Erbakan telling his supporters to take up arms and fight the state how about Secularists or Kemalists???

Because it is counterproductive that leads to the destruction of a country.

Turkey gets it right no matter what politics you follow they have a degree of unity a lot of countries lack this.

Hence why even if a lot of people call Turks too nationalistic or too patriotic. Its this stuff that unites the country even if people feel divided but national unity comes first in the country.

Turks are not stupid to have a civil war why do you think the Ottoman Empire executed their brothers?? To prevent a civil war. Ataturk did the same thing going to war with anybody who threatened the state.

Necmettin Erbakan was even taken down I never saw Erbakan telling his supporters to take up arms and fight the state how about Secularists or Kemalists???

Because it is counterproductive that leads to the destruction of a country.

Turkey gets it right no matter what politics you follow they have a degree of unity a lot of countries lack this.

Hence why even if a lot of people call Turks too nationalistic or too patriotic. Its this stuff that unites the country even if people feel divided but national unity comes first in the country.

This is the difference between nation states like Turkey which have 100s of years of tradition v tribal states most of Arabia like Saudi Arabia, Syria, Iraq etc, minus maybe Tunisia, Morocco. I thank the great man Mustafa Kemal Ataturk for this.

This is the difference between nation states like Turkey which have 100s of years of tradition v tribal states most of Arabia like Saudi Arabia, Syria, Iraq etc, minus maybe Tunisia, Morocco. I thank the great man Mustafa Kemal Ataturk for this.

Too much tribalism is bad. I dont deny tribes and clans because even us Turks have it.

But I would take one nation or unity of a country over a tribe or clan any day.

Times have changed the better tribalism goes way from this planet the better a lot of countries will be especially in the Middle east and Africa.

Everyone knows that DAESH is Supported by turkey to destroy and kill in Arab countries

yes we created daesh we created al kaida we create those things and place them in Afghanistan against Sowjets and than to hurt pakistan we masked their names with osama ben laden, and we placed them in chechnya and send so man turks there like Hattab.. we also send them to lybia, to yemen we send also al qaida.. we turks are sooooooo baaaaad wolfes :)

Turkey will be Devasted by a civil war soon!

I dont think that you are an iraqi the nonfun statement is that iraq is devestated by Saudi israeli American gulf wars to protect israel, by a civil war.. and why? because america was invited by your loved Saudi arabia to destroy iraq.. they pay for it.. and they will do more for them..

yes israel didnt participate because their cousins and US and others enshured their security..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have fun saif al french :)

Back
Top Bottom