What's new

Liaqat Ali Khan International Airport to open by Aug 14 next year

Who cares about the name? Call it Imran Khan International for all I care. Just be happy that it's finally going to be up and running.

Pakistanis just can't seem to focus on the things that are most important.

qandeel baloch air port???
personally i really dont care about the name of any airports but
i want our flights to take off and land on scheduled timings and new and latest planes should be inducted by the international airlines ...
and optimistically i want su35 to land on such landing strips sooner or later as a regular part of PAF excercise.:taz:

I work there for two years. It was planed to complete the project in 2011 but Bcos of corruption it take too much time. Thnx God they change the name of the Airport.

everytime i see this airport ........i feel so sad, this is the epitome of corruption ...........
not worthy airport for the greatest capital of the world ........
Yeah corruption is the trademark of all the projects in public sector but still it adds a quintessential facility to capital and the country since I believe that will be country's first airport to host A380s ( correct me if I'm wrong) and I hope soon the Gawader airport gets built and operational and share the anticipated huge air traffic and tourist loads.

I
Iska naam to New Benazir Bhutto Shaheed International Airport rakha tha?

When did they did they change it?

1 good thing about about Noon League I can say is that they are giving good names to government projects.

Back in 1990s both PPP and PML-N used to name everything as Bhutto and Nawaz Shareef parks and medical complexes nowadays this trend is dying in Noon league..

They wanted to rename Benazir Income Support program to Pakistan Income Support program... now Bhutt airport changes into Liaquat Ali Khan International Airport? How wonderful

But still you will not get my vote :P
I believe they should have reverted to original name that is Gandhara International. Let some things remain linked to historical roots of this area.

Iska naam to New Benazir Bhutto Shaheed International Airport rakha tha?

When did they did they change it?

1 good thing about about Noon League I can say is that they are giving good names to government projects.

Back in 1990s both PPP and PML-N used to name everything as Bhutto and Nawaz Shareef parks and medical complexes nowadays this trend is dying in Noon league..

They wanted to rename Benazir Income Support program to Pakistan Income Support program... now Bhutt airport changes into Liaquat Ali Khan International Airport? How wonderful

But still you will not get my vote :P

PPP itself is a worst violator of democracy they are simply imported dictators imposed upon us in the lame excuse of islamic brotherhood..would be better if Shahnawaz Bhutto was left to rot in Junagardh

About 15 tunnels have been constructed at the airport while there is more capacity for constructing 37 more tunnels. The airport has the capacity for construction of offices of all private airline companies including national flag carrier.

Back
Top Bottom