What's new

Liaqat Ali Khan International Airport to open by Aug 14 next year

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
liaqat-ali-khan-international-airport-to-open-by-aug-14-next-year-1482490682-8242.jpg

Liaqat Ali Khan International Airport will be made operational by Aug 14 next year.

The Prime Minister will inaugurate the new airport on Aug 14, 2017. Air port constructed on 45000 canals land in Fateh Jang has capacity for landing of 380 commercial aircrafts.

More than 82 per cent of work at the airport has been completed.

The airport will be equipped with modern technology including auto scanning machines and auto boarding system. The passengers will be provided international standard facilities.

About 15 tunnels have been constructed at the airport while there is more capacity for constructing 37 more tunnels. The airport has the capacity for construction of offices of all private airline companies including national flag carrier.

nation

Iska naam to New Benazir Bhutto Shaheed International Airport rakha tha?

When did they did they change it?

1 good thing about about Noon League I can say is that they are giving good names to government projects.

Back in 1990s both PPP and PML-N used to name everything as Bhutto and Nawaz Shareef parks and medical complexes nowadays this trend is dying in Noon league..

They wanted to rename Benazir Income Support program to Pakistan Income Support program... now Bhutt airport changes into Liaquat Ali Khan International Airport? How wonderful

But still you will not get my vote :P

Since Bilawal Baji began to speak against them... :lol:
As far as I know, they wanted to rename it with Gandhara International Airport... which wasn't a bad name either

we don't have that much air crafts the main thing is Terminals how many Terminals will be in this Airport?
I think they will initially have a single terminal with options to add more in future.

I think 1 terminal with the size and capacity being advertised is more than enough for now

As far as I know, they wanted to rename it with Gandhara International Airport... which wasn't a bad name either

I think they will initially have a single terminal with options to add more in future.

I think 1 terminal with the size and capacity being advertised is more than enough for now
bad idea sir ji . gandhara can be changed anytime .but no one dare to change qaid -iqbal or even LAK names . we need some strong names so no one dare to change it . islamabad airport (old) was same as waiting for a name so they named it BB chor name .

bad idea sir ji . gandhara can be changed anytime .but no one dare to change qaid -iqbal or even LAK names . we need some strong names so no one dare to change it . islamabad airport (old) was same as waiting for a name so they named it BB chor name .
Oh man our problem is, our politicians play with emotions

Imagine even if they choose Liaquat Ali Khan Airport and in August, Nawaz or Zardari dies... they will be flowing in emotions and rename it once again to Zardari-Nawaz brotherhood airport

1 good thing about about Noon League I can say is that they are giving good names to government projects.

Back in 1990s both PPP and PML-N used to name everything as Bhutto and Nawaz Shareef parks and medical complexes nowadays this trend is dying in Noon league..

They wanted to rename Benazir Income Support program to Pakistan Income Support program... now Bhutt airport changes into Liaquat Ali Khan International Airport? How wonderful

1) Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University Islamabad
2) Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Women University
3) Shaheed Benazir Bhuto University,shegriwal
4) Benazir Bhutto Shaheed University, Lyari
5) Benazir Bhutto Hospital,Rawalpindi

6) Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science and Technology
7) SZABMU - Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University, Islamabad ...
8) Benazir Bhutto Trauma Centre Civil Hospital Karachi
9) Benazir Bhutto International Airport, islamabad..Old airport :P

and the list goessss onn :D

So the main theme is the benazir airport which was coming few years ago is now ready to be launched as Liquat ali Khan Airport gud !

The Name was Changes in August to Liaquat Ali Khan International Airport Islamabad
Also rumors that Gwadar Airport to be named after Abdul Sattar Edhi

Some pics of the Airport

Interior

15590244_1356114331097569_1985887646884368955_n.jpg

15578794_1195643480504645_7352745641850214586_n.jpg

1) Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University Islamabad
2) Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Women University
3) Shaheed Benazir Bhuto University,shegriwal
4) Benazir Bhutto Shaheed University, Lyari
5) Benazir Bhutto Hospital,Rawalpindi

6) Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science and Technology
7) SZABMU - Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University, Islamabad ...
8) Benazir Bhutto Trauma Centre Civil Hospital Karachi
9) Benazir Bhutto International Airport, islamabad..Old airport :P

and the list goessss onn :D

They renamed an entire fuucking district nawabshah to benairabad so this is nothing.

Back
Top Bottom