What's new

Liaoning: New carrier needs time to be ready

Bro you are wasting your time .

The one thing that I like about the chinese is most of the time they advice others about talk less , work more . But the funny thing is they only preach it to others but never in practice .

As far as I have seen Chinese are the biggest braggers on this forum .

Last time I checked Chinese were bragging how they already mastered the entire Carrier operations with Lioning .

Now with this news their mouth have been shut . But you can bet how the chinese will be talking about how their carrier operations are awesome and others who operated carriers decades ahead of them know nothing about it .

thats why I'm saying.let them induct a proper carrier first.plus,its not a carrier which means most,its also the support vessels...one of the major difference between PLAN and IN Carrier Operations during peacetime by one expert....

c3efa82220fe1acd234b9b47ea61cf91.jpg

INS Viky along with INS Trikand, a Talwar class frigate, INS Delhi, a Delhi class destroyer, and INS Deepak, the fleet tanker,INS Viraat, two Delhi class destroyers, three Trishul class stealth frigates, a Godavari class frigate and a couple of offshore vessels.a balanced force to project power..

ba8c8dab74b016f372d5fdd09878e25e.jpg

Two missile destroyers, the Shenyang and Shijiazhuang, and two missile frigates along with carrier.more like bragging,but without Oilers and Support Ships,which generally the lifeline of any CBG.so,more like a fancy photoshoot,but definitely not a "GAME PLAN".

and another thing,those aircrafts on the pic is land-based JH-7 fighter-bombers..Funny right there.. :rofl::rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom