What's new

Li Ziqi’s new video reignites Chinese, S.Korean netizens’ cultural spat over kimchi - Outcome of close cultural ties

My friend say if you share things with a Korean, it becomes part of Korean culture. Jesus Christ will be made to be born on korea in the revised Korean bible.

I made pasta last night. I don't see Italians going after me. Kimchi need to fucking chill.

Who here remember the early to mid 2000s?

The Korean nationalists were claiming everything as theirs including Confucius, the great wall, acupuncture, dragon boats, kimchi and former Goguryeo lands.

Rememeber this infamous pic?
1.png

It was during a sporting event, the Asian games maybe and it say that Changbai mountains belong to Koreans.

Who here remember the early to mid 2000s?

The Korean nationalists were claiming everything as theirs including Confucius, the great wall, acupuncture, dragon boats, kimchi and former Goguryeo lands.

Rememeber this infamous pic?View attachment 706395

It was during a sporting event, the Asian games maybe and it say that Changbai mountains belong to Koreans.

Korean nationalism is still not entirely bad. It at least keeps a US-led trilateral alliance in NEA at bay.

Also intersting, how Koreans are fine with adopting a foreign religion in droves while still making a case for cultural conservativism.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom