What's new

LGBT (Transgender) : All legalized through parliament

I don't think this law is suitable for Pakistan.

Pakistan urgently needs to unite all ethnic and local groups under the same banner, so that they all consider themselves Pakistanis. This flag can only be Islam, not LGBT.

LGBT will only stimulate some conservative groups to produce greater centrifugal force.
Perfectly said, even some Pakistanis are unable to see this. You have some of the most valuable contributions to this forum, I always enjoy reading your posts. Keep sharing your perspective. 👍🏻

I didn't accuse you of anything, I asked you a question. Which you must answer in yes or no.

What next? You want to replace the Karaman Katibeens too?

Did you go to your local representative and ask for details on the proposed law? Haider the OP is a dubious source of information but a reliable source for disinformation.

where is the word LGBTQ mentioned in draft which is approved? and i would be more then happy if it includes LGBT and they seriously need protection. Those tharkis who are opposing every good thing happening are the first ones who harassed these weak people and use them for their hawas.

What next? You want to replace the Karaman Katibeens too?

Did you go to your local representative and ask for details on the proposed law? Haider the OP is a dubious source of information but a reliable source for disinformation.
No, I asked you a simple question, anyone can ask a question to anyone.

No, I asked you a simple question, anyone can ask a question to anyone.

Does the person asked also get the right to refuse such requests or one is legally obliged to answer the questions?

I cannot believe a conservative country like Pakistan approves this
o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
Pakistan is not as conservative as WEST or some moron Pakistanis here think, it is very common for gays to live together and even marry in some parts of Pakistan and its since ages. The problem is these so called Islam k thekedars here are happy to use them for their desires but dont want to give them rights because than they will not be able to use/abuse them.

Back
Top Bottom