What's new

Level of Corruption Can You Imagine Dear ISI, what i wanna convey.

AHMED85

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
My Dear Pakistani’s & Aspirant of Commission

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Reason of stopping my ongoing study process is my personal investigation with my tacit tricks.
As you know I have shared my view and result in commission one year before & I told you that CM Punjab made Recommendations regarding posts.
Now listen carefully the complete reality.
Once I was not recommended I did try again. But I get solid proofs when I attempt Parole
& Lecturer papers. When the results showing fewer marks in PPSC I told to my relative in Law Enforcement about the situation & investigate the whole scenario. He called one person I will not like to disclose on security bases. An officer from commission does confession about their secret crime they have done with me & with Pakistani’s.
He told me anywhere in Pakistan commission or other institutions which are responsible to recruiting official’s for gov are doing cooperate crime with the support of politicians, army. He told me that he set my marks and eliminate my merit because there are high recommendations for candidates. So hence I knew my class fellow also given interview & before the result were announced I told him they will kick you out. His FB link is available at the end of this page. You can ask from him about story of his lecturer.

So how can you become an officer?

1- You must pay 10 lac or above as per post secretly & promise for doing slavery for politicians.
2- If you think you can do CSS without bribe & accepting slavery than Dear you are dreaming.
3- IF you accept this you would always doing the works they want even doing injustice with innocents.
4- All AC/ DC & other officers are their slaves, so they never deviate from their Calls.
5- At the end you would be selecting after a simple paper, because if they would be challenged in court they will made a better paper with the support of candidate. So never think that CJ will give you any support.
6- Army, Intelligence also knew it but they are standing with this deal.
7- So never think for Merit & don’t live in the condition of hope.
8- If you would accept this than they will give you 50 to 60 thousands per months. LOL
9- Don’t look at their Beard & prays.
10- If someone deviating from this rule then you have examples of SSP Quetta, AC/ DC who have committing suicide. But actually they did not suicide because its murder. Like them numerous officials were killed. ( I am with their families ). Do you think AC/ DC, SSP, AIG Islamabad do suicide, No dear its murder. A secret work done by criminals for the sake of their illegal work & it preservation.
11- Sorry you can’t have proofs to prove it.
12- So I cannot accept slavery therefore I left my studies.
13- If you think that this system will be changed by any amendment or political change then sorry for that you cannot change it.
14- If you join service then you must provide monthly to the seniors or doing work for them. So it’s a worse condition in slavery if you are on merit then you have need to join their gang as a slave & always work for them.
You can post your queries I will reply.

Note: Recruitment process were revealed by senior officer in commission & do not told to army because they can’t help you out.

Now If Any Special Person From ISI wanna discuss it with me just message me then i give him contact # if required.
Not less then Lt Gen. :pakistan:

So this is our security & what they are doing with loyal person's with handling them from their seeds.

Candidate I told about his result in advance regarding lecturer Sociology.

http://facebook.com/malikmajid2003

Reason of stopping my ongoing study process is my personal investigation with my tacit tricks.
As you know I have shared my view and result in commission one year before & I told you that CM Punjab made Recommendations regarding posts.
Once I was not recommended I did try again. But I get solid proofs when I attempt Parole
& Lecturer papers. When the results showing fewer marks in PPSC I told to my relative in Law Enforcement about the situation & investigate the whole scenario. He called one person I will not like to disclose on security bases. An officer from commission does confession about their secret crime they have done with me & with Pakistani’s.
He told me anywhere in Pakistan commission or other institutions which are responsible to recruiting official’s for gov are doing cooperate crime with the support of politicians, army. He told me that he set my marks and eliminate my merit because there are high recommendations for candidates. So hence I knew my class fellow also given interview & before the result were announced I told him they will kick you out. His FB link is available at the end of this page. You can ask from him about story of his lecturer.

1- You must pay 10 lac or above as per post secretly & promise for doing slavery for politicians.
2- If you think you can do CSS without bribe & accepting slavery than Dear you are dreaming.
3- IF you accept this you would always doing the works they want even doing injustice with innocents.
4- All AC/ DC & other officers are their slaves, so they never deviate from their Calls.
5- At the end you would be selecting after a simple paper, because if they would be challenged in court they will made a better paper with the support of candidate. So never think that CJ will give you any support.
8- If you would accept this than they will give you 50 to 60 thousands per months. LOL
10- If someone deviating from this rule then you have examples of SSP Quetta, AC/ DC who have committing suicide. But actually they did not suicide because its murder. Like them numerous officials were killed. ( I am with their families ). Do you think AC/ DC, SSP, AIG Islamabad do suicide, No dear its murder. A secret work done by criminals for the sake of their illegal work & it preservation.
13- If you think that this system will be changed by any amendment or political change then sorry for that you cannot change it.
14- If you join service then you must provide monthly to the seniors or doing work for them. So it’s a worse condition in slavery if you are on merit then you have need to join their gang as a slave & always work for them.

Note: Recruitment process were revealed by senior officer in commission & do not told to army because they can’t help you out.

Now If Any Special Person From ISI wanna discuss it with me just message me then i give him contact # if required.

So this is our security & what they are doing with loyal person's with handling them from their seeds.

Let Gen @Imran Khan Lt Gen @Zarvan

Fortunately the doubt was created by my relative who close person in ISI. Then i do further investigation. You can easily get corruption when you knew perfectly that you have done 85+# paper and you got less then 50..

نقل کے لیے عقل کی ضرورت ہوتی ہے :lol:

Now the criminals are apprehended.

در اصل وہ ہماری قابلیت چیک کر رھے تھے اور حقیقت مے وہ خود قابل نہ نکلے اور دھر لیے گئے
ھم اسرائیل کو دس منٹ مے ختم کرنے کی پلاننگ سوچ سکتے ہیں

:cheers: ان کے بڑے دھندے کو چند سالوں کی کوشش کے بعد اگلوا لیا
:pakistan:

Last edited:
mujhy maaf karo main to FWO main general hoon :p:

Give me some advice. i have cleared notions that you supporting PTI so CM punjab will never recommend you. what would i do try again or left with this reality of gov officials. I am on merit. :dirol:

Tragedy of pakistan.

I cant believe it what was happens but when i see thousands of candidates i engaged under deep stroke. Are we working against Pakistan therefore they treat us like this.

Last edited:
Give me some advice. i have cleared notions that you supporting PTI so CM punjab will never recommend you. what would i do try again or left with this reality of gov officials. I am on merit. :dirol:

I cant believe it what was happens but when i see thousands of candidates i engaged under deep stroke. Are we working against Pakistan therefore they treat us like this.
i m political atheist i support no one

i m political atheist i support no one

i am educated person.
With work i am also non political. what would i do.
Is they have chair for good person, am i expecting some thing hope full or better with Pakistani establishment. A person who only look at peoples not for VIP one.

Those Pakistanis that knew the depth of rot within the Pakistani establishment have already packed their bags and left the country.

Pakistan is corrupt from top to bottom, everyone is hand in gloves in this criminal behaviour.

The sad part is that there is no cure for this madness without constitutional reforms which will actually shake the very foundations of this country.

Very tough indeed.

Things will not changed its cleared. But political madness will be erased.
Civil servant is for country, political setup only use them for country interest not for self.

Even PML-N said they will doing judicial reforms mean next time no one dare to ask for corruption.

Not i am targeted but my fellows also target in this attack.

Those Pakistanis that knew the depth of rot within the Pakistani establishment have already packed their bags and left the country.

Pakistan is corrupt from top to bottom, everyone is hand in gloves in this criminal behaviour.

The sad part is that there is no cure for this madness without constitutional reforms which will actually shake the very foundations of this country.

Very tough indeed.
and India is corruption free? Modi and down till the cleaners, chai walas?
Thanks but please worry about Indian corruption and more ills.
Thanks again for your concerns, but no thanks.

ووٹ اظہار رائے ہے

ہمارہ حق ہے اچھے لوگوں کو اس ملک کی خدمت کا موقع دیں

ووٹ ضرور دیں آپکا حق ہے آرمی آپ کے ساتھ ہے

Although there's no doubt about corruption and malpractice in government machinery but with all due respect I don't think with this level of English you can pass CSS let alone high marks.

Dear its not pre planned essay i have writing, second i did exams in general recruitment not try CSS.

Third if we required we can write any thing with same level as css candidate can do. Every thing is grammar. Because CSS candidate only have possession on little vocabulary and do consulting dictionary with their writings. A CSS candidate can not internalize entire dictionary for vocabulary. Even i saw a Section Officer consulting dictionary in his work.
Don't be judgmental, even the things i told you it might be possible that you did not knew.

But if you have a link with general and he is sincere with you, he would definitely 100% agreeing with me.

Dear its Pakistan.

But we can do Jihad with pen.

Rise your voice.

ووٹ اظہار رائے ہے

ہمارہ حق ہے اچھے لوگوں کو اس ملک کی خدمت کا موقع دیں

ووٹ ضرور دیں آپکا حق ہے آرمی آپ کے ساتھ ہے

Dear its not pre planned essay i have writing, second i did exams in general recruitment not try CSS.

Third if we required we can write any thing with same level as css candidate can do. Every thing is grammar. Because CSS candidate only have possession on little vocabulary and do consulting dictionary with their writings. A CSS candidate can not internalize entire dictionary for vocabulary. Even i saw a Section Officer consulting dictionary in his work.
Don't be judgmental, even the things i told you it might be possible that you did not knew.

But if you have a link with general and he is sincere with you, he would definitely 100% agreeing with me.

Dear its Pakistan.

But we can do Jihad with pen.

Rise your voice.

Points which you raised are true to some extent but I agree with @LoveIcon, you can’t pass CSS exams with your poor grammer. You need to work hard on your grammar mate.

One thing i know that the recruitment process in pakistans civil services is very very competative many i know tried to influence the dept to accept their offsprings but to avail , and trust me 20-25 lac is frigging peanuts for these people

One thing i know that the recruitment process in pakistans civil services is very very competative many i know tried to influence the dept to accept their offsprings but to avail , and trust me 20-25 lac is frigging peanuts for these people

Probably it is right but you need recommendation from CM or Governor, whatever you paid in cost. Depends on gov and your party.

Officials are not 100% involved that's why some one disclosed it. But i don't think any one recruited with out a strong dinner.

This is what we are thinking for, so what would we do to Join & serve, because no authority is ready to take action even powerful ISI.

Back
Top Bottom