What's new

Let's start an online campaign to get Sylhet to breakaway from Bangladesh

I would like Sylhet to breakaway. I don't like people from Dhaka all that much. They are not very Islamic minded (not saying all but many) and some are traitors, supporting India on various issues. They also have a quasi-intellectual superiority complex. To me, a Dhaka-ite is just as much a foreigner as a Pakistani, Brit, a Chinese. I get along better with whites or even Pakistanis than I do with people from Dhaka here in the UK.

@ Now, I have a curiosity about his background. Yes, Tahsin, are you a Muslim ? If non-muslim then it is OK. As because the non-muslims never wanted to be a part of Pakistan in 1947. In the referendum of 1946/47 about 97 % people of greater Sylhet opted/voted for joining Pakistan. Only 3% people who probably belongs to some "Anjuman-i- ?" party did not supported the movement.

@ I still remember back in 1997 when Hongkong after 99 years merged with main China then group of Hindu refugees wrote a "Sharok lipi" (letter) to the queen of England that if Hongkong can merge with China why not Sylhet with Assam ?

@ I think, @tahsin was a signatory of that "Sharok Lipi"???? I would request Tarque Zia who is presently stationed at UK to look into the matter deeply !!!! This @tahsin need to be shunted out from the greater Sylheti society.

I would like Sylhet to breakaway. I don't like people from Dhaka all that much. They are not very Islamic minded (not saying all but many) and some are traitors, supporting India on various issues. They also have a quasi-intellectual superiority complex. To me, a Dhaka-ite is just as much a foreigner as a Pakistani, Brit, a Chinese. I get along better with whites or even Pakistanis than I do with people from Dhaka here in the UK.

You will go where ? India are they going to give you more respect ? and as a independent country it will not survive.

I have a better idea, @tahsin. You are in UK right?
Stay there and die bi*ch. :angry: It's your problem you can't mingle with your fellow blood brothers and sisters.

@ "Ki korban nak ucha hoye geche tu ? "

@ Once I was in Sylhet, out of curiosity I asked one small boy, " tura koi bhai bon ? he at once anwser, doi bon ek bhai, boner shadi hoye gache ".

@ I think, it is high time for @tahsin to get "shadi" with the "kanna" of "Dhakaiya kutti and then he will get
..the real test of "Mal" !

+1 I will fully support this movement :lol: @Arya Desa come here and vote.

This is going to be too confusing. Eastern fish eaters are going to be categorized as two subspecies: Sillyhat Fisheaters and Eastern Proper Fisheaters.

How would you tell them apart?

You are asking a separate nation have you considered its demography???

Can that place sustain the population? (this question includes everything to become a country)

@ Now, I have a curiosity about his background. Yes, Tahsin, are you a Muslim ? If non-muslim then it is OK. As because the non-muslims never wanted to be a part of Pakistan in 1947. In the referendum of 1946/47 about 97 % people of greater Sylhet opted/voted for joining Pakistan. Only 3% people who probably belongs to some "Anjuman-i- ?" party did not supported the movement.

@ I still remember back in 1997 when Hongkong after 99 years merged with main China then group of Hindu refugees wrote a "Sharok lipi" (letter) to the queen of England that if Hongkong can merge with China why not Sylhet with Assam ?

@ I think, @tahsin was a signatory of that "Sharok Lipi"???? I would request Tarque Zia who is presently stationed at UK to look into the matter deeply !!!! This @tahsin need to be shunted out from the greater Sylheti society.
Actually this is incorrect around 45 percent voted to stay with india and 55 percent voted pakistan. I read this somewhere. Let me try find a source.

BD Salafis probs respect mazar sharif like Hazrat shahjalal ra to a certain degree. They see him as a da'ee...But don't overly praise him like the sufis of bd do.

We will always protect the mazars of shahjalal shahparan khanjahanali and baizid bostami. Making sure Bangladeshis remain lesser muslim in the eyes of salafi. Its wet dream of superior extreme salafis to take over Bangladesh. Like this tahsin salafi superior muslim cant associate with Bangladeshis anymore. Its sign of salafi rise. They will surely revolt against BD :angry:

Bangladeshis who are not bangladeshis any more seems to be more concern and educated about bangladesh than bangladeshis who actually live in Bangladesh.

Last edited:

Why are you dumping your 'superiority' complex on others? Do you know that inferiority complex is at the root of superiority complex? Yes, people from rest of BD are not as stupid as you are. Perhaps you should join one of those neonazi groups in order to raise your 'self-esteem'. It seems that you are ashamed to be what you are.

Bangladeshis who are not bangladeshis any more seems to be more concern and educated about bangladesh than bangladeshis who actually live in Bangladesh.

Bangladeshis who are not Bangladeshies any more really would not care about bangladeshies.

But Bangladeshies living abroad remaining Bangladeshies .... They may carry another passport alongside a Bangladeshi one but living away from home does not mean they have forgotten or care any less about bangladesh.

You can take a Bangladeshi out of Bangladesh but you can not take Bangladesh out of a BangladeshI.... Bangladesh is wherever Bangladeshies are

Bangladeshis who are not Bangladeshies any more really would not care about bangladeshies.

But Bangladeshies living abroad remaining Bangladeshies .... They may carry another passport alongside a Bangladeshi one but living away from home does not mean they have forgotten or care any less about bangladesh.

You can take a Bangladeshi out of Bangladesh but you can not take Bangladesh out of a BangladeshI.... Bangladesh is wherever Bangladeshies are

These Indians think we're some kind of fags we just go to another country and call ourselves Dave or Tony, or just anglicize our names.

Yes I am Muslim. And no, I do not support an East Pakistan, just Sylhet. Most Sylheties might have opted for the creation of Pakistan because that was the only option to breakaway from India. But now it's different. To be honest, I don't mind staying a part of Bangladesh as long as some of those morons in Dhaka do not support India. They betray their own nation. All the pro-India Bangladeshis on this board I imagine are from Dhaka. There also seems to be an atheistic movement among the Dhaka population.

Piss on India, piss on Assam. Any Bangladeshis that move to India should never be allowed back, or face death by hanging.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom