What's new

Let's start an online campaign to get Sylhet to breakaway from Bangladesh

tahsin

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
I would like Sylhet to breakaway. I don't like people from Dhaka all that much. They are not very Islamic minded (not saying all but many) and some are traitors, supporting India on various issues. They also have a quasi-intellectual superiority complex. To me, a Dhaka-ite is just as much a foreigner as a Pakistani, Brit, a Chinese. I get along better with whites or even Pakistanis than I do with people from Dhaka here in the UK.

I would like Sylhet to breakaway. I don't like people from Dhaka all that much. They are not very Islamic minded (not saying all but many) and some are traitors, supporting India on various issues. They also have a quasi-intellectual superiority complex. To me, a Dhaka-ite is just as much a foreigner as a Pakistani, Brit, a Chinese. I get along better with whites or even Pakistanis than I do with people from Dhaka here in the UK.
You don't like anyone, do you seriously think sylhet will survive on its own. Do you know how small it is? Stop opening dumb threads. It makes you look stupid

Yeah, no thank you. As someone that comes from sunumganj (a district under the division of Sylhet) I disaprove, lets make sylhet city, into one of the best cities first.

o_Oo_Oo_O lol can't we have some fun ? :(
Yeah thats why I provided you with a link to read after both of you have your 'fun' together.when you start to think of settling down with each other.

Yeah, no thank you. As someone that comes from sunumganj (a district under the division of Sylhet) I disaprove, lets make syllhet city, into one of the best cities first.
I don't think this tahsin guy realises sylhet only consists of sylhet, moulvibazar, sunamganj and habiganj which in total is the size of a peanut. After independence it'll probably get swallowed by India which is his nightmare. I don't think he's thought this through.

Last edited:
I don't particularly like anyone besides some British people, outside of fellow Sylhetis. I do have friends from various ethnicities - North African, Turkish, Swedish, Sri Lankan, but as a group I am most familiar with Sylhetis and British.

Last edited:
Yeah thats why I provided you with a link to read after both of you have your 'fun' together.when you start to think of settling down with each other.

I don't think this tahsin guy realises sylhet only consists of sylhet, moulvibazar, sunamganj and habiganj which in total is the size of a peanut. After independence it'll probably get swallowed by India which is his nightmare. I don't think he's thought this through. Makhal fuwa.
I don't think it would be so easy in this day and age. Taking over one sovereign nation by another is not easy in the modern era where nations states have the UN as a protectorate. If we didn't have the international council of nations then Russia would already probably have swallowed up the Ukraine and other neighbouring states.

I don't think it would be so easy in this day and age. Taking over one sovereign nation by another is not easy in the modern era where nations states have the UN as a protectorate. If we didn't have the international council of nations then Russia would already probably have swallowed up the Ukraine and other neighbouring states.
So what are you going to do about the fact that sylhet will be landlocked?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom