What's new

Let’s stop pretending there’s no racism in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
D
Every indian have racism in their blood but when it comes to country every body get united.
Punjabis call madrasis to ppl from south.
-----------Bongs-------Bengalis
-----------Gujjus-------Gujratis
Many calls ppl from north east as chinkis.
bhaiya to Biharis,up

so it exists,no doubt.

Absolutely.
Punjabis are very racist against south indians , bengalis, gujaratis, biharis etc.... They have a superiority complex

out of more than 10 countries i have been to....India is the most racist and we also suffer from a white superiority complex...

Fair and lovely lagao....gorey and handsome banjayo.....pathetic India

So out of the 10 countries that you visited, you found only Indians using Fair & Lovely or other such products.

D

Absolutely.
Punjabis are very racist against south indians , bengalis, gujaratis, biharis etc.... They have a superiority complex

LOL punjabis are rasist :blink: , dear I think you should visit Delhi some day.:cheesy:

So it seems that most of the racism in India is generated and perpetrated by ethnic groups found in northern part of India against southern Indians and north eastern people...

Actually Northern Indians are more aggressive as well as some what racist however majority of them don't even know that the words we are using for the other groups are actually racist its like moving with the flow.:)

out of more than 10 countries i have been to....India is the most racist and we also suffer from a white superiority complex...

Fair and lovely lagao....gorey and handsome banjayo.....pathetic India

Aare everybody is agreeing with OP & you na yaar....cool down Bhai. :enjoy:

By the way nice trick to get few likes from India-haters ;)

I think racism is a good thing for India. It will help with the population problem at least.

Oh Thank You...Your suggestion will be valued if needed :smokin:

We wholehearted prescribe daily Drones for your population problem ! Enjoy :enjoy:
Ab thanks mat bol pagle...rulaayegaa kyaa :lol:

Aare everybody is agreeing with OP & you na yaar....cool down Bhai. :enjoy:

By the way nice trick to get few likes from India-haters ;)

LOL or maybe he has spent a lot more time here with these guys .:lol: Wait for a few months more and you'll find him asking GOI to free Kashmir.

Well, he's using sense, guess we're rubbing off on him

No, but truthfully I think Pakistanis are more racist then Indians, in their hearts anyway-not actions.

I'm racist, I believe in Indo-aryan master race and all dravidians should work as slaves again.

No, but truthfully I think Pakistanis are more racist then Indians, in their hearts anyway-not actions.

I'm racist, I believe in Indo-aryan master race and all dravidians should work as slaves again.

Dude, Aryan is a caste.

Maybe thats why Balochistanis don't like you people anyways in India South Indians were not are slaves but a small amount of people from all the regions comes under this category.

Dravidians in India

587px-Dravidische_Sprachen.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom