What's new

Let Modi come to power Bangladesh and Pakistan will be part of United India

thullu-design.jpg

551107_569167569797057_732528040_n.jpg

1385040378_babaji_ka_thullu_girls_t_shirt_front.jpg

He's the mirror copy of Pakistan's General Zaid Hamid. All countries have their share of clowns.

This one's for Ramdev...

Idiot-of-the-Day.png
Don't insult Sir Hamid. While he working for the betterment of billions and helping the world recognize the evil Indians, this twit has the only distinction of reintroducing yoga to the people who first made them :tsk:

What a Moronic thread it is!!
Why do we need a land full of trouble? Don't we have enough problems of our own?

lol....great news......
but BD.....shhhhh....who want BD .....its extra populated ...I want electric fencing and automated guns on BD border....
if any illegal crosses the border then just shoot......then talk....

abt pakistan......naaa.....sindh is good choice and id Balochistan.......other than that Azad Kashmir....and nothing more.....:sarcastic:

Kyun - ganda tha?
Products acche nahi hote to log use thodi karte? Wo bhi is zamane mein? :azn: :)

Wrong assessment. He did not say it with a chest thumping Hindu conquest - but a peaceful diverse reunification thing. There is no Gazwa type wet dream in here. Old folks speak about united Indian and Pakistani Hindus and Muslims living together blah blah. Though I don't support that statement, I must point out to you the distinction between the two.

Will take your word for it but news i saw said other wise. With allies like shiv sena i doubt that there will be any improvement in relations. On our end nawaz is literally begging for good relations just to prove his election campaign slogan.

Will take your word for it but news i saw said other wise. With allies like shiv sena i doubt that there will be any improvement in relations. On our end nawaz is literally begging for good relations just to prove his election campaign slogan.
True. If Modi comes there will be more interaction. Otherwise no chance.

Guys its election time naturally lots of stupid statements would be made by our politicians. You guys don't need to create a thread for every one of them. Post it Indian election thread if you want.
Just like every indian creates threads about zaid hamid?

Fake!! it will be United Pakistan with green :angel:

Back
Top Bottom