What's new

Let Modi come to power Bangladesh and Pakistan will be part of United India

I wonder why you come here in Hordes in here if we arent civilized according to Bangladeshis standards. We dont need any more lungi labourers and bar-dancers/prostitutes.
your dalal takes them

your dalal takes them
Our dalal even takes those ugly midget BDesi cricketers who come here to make money in IPL.

But since you are a proud Bangladeshi, you should stay in your own paradise.

No one likes Bdeshis not even your own Muslim brethrens. No offense.

lol and the world (including some progressive and educated indians) think that even current indian states cannt be united for long time if modi comes to power let Pakistan and bandladesh aside
Such statements are just political gimmick. I dont see how India would profit by merging with a nation like Bdesh.They have such less land and such a huge population. Not to mention they have very less skilled labor.Only Bdesh would benefit and their migration to Indian states would go up tenfolds.

Bengalis might have few things common with Bdeshis. But rest of Indians despise Bangladeshis. They are the most ungrateful kind and cant be trusted by anyone.

Look how these ungratefuls behave in India. We saved them, helped to create a their nation and let them come in here and mess your economy. This is how they repay us back.

Last edited:
And you're point being?
Indians destroying India.where does BD comes into the equation?
You know its very easy to identify a countrymen within hundreds of foreigner.

And you're point being?
Indians destroying India.where does BD comes into the equation?
You know its very easy to identify a countrymen within hundreds of foreigner.
Lungis are every where My gardener is a lungi it's disgrace to see them

Lungis are every where My gardener is a lungi it's disgrace to see them
Bechara.what will happen to you?.you can't stand your own country men? The whole of south India wears lungi ,na?
So by your own words ,they are disgraceful.
Any south Indian here? Pleeez take this guy to a good mental hospital.

Hain? What da hell? U said u reported. Now u say u dint. Confused? Decide kar lo report kiya ya nahi. Itni bhi confusing cheez nahi hai. :rofl:
U have been tricked.

waah Russia mein bhi lungi:woot:
Russia mei dhoti, not lungi :D

No one likes Bdeshis not even your own Muslim brethrens. No offense.
Every one likes bangladesh. In pakistan there is positive perception about bangladesh. And we consider them our brothers even though we have bitter past.

Last edited:
U have been tricked.

Russia mei dhoti, not lungi :D

Every one likes bangladesh. In pakistan there is positive perception about bangladesh. And we consider them our brothers even though we have bitter past.
Ab tussi kaun ho?

Back
Top Bottom