What's new

Lesson not learnt (Hafiz Saeed rally)

Nope, we prefer a different option...Put you down and eventually Shut you down. Hafiz Saeed, as already pointed out is an absolutely terrific weapon for India. In case you didn't notice it, that was in the American press. What better way for us to point out that you are all a bunch of terrorist sympathisers. As is said, what is needed is not just being lucky by yourself, you need your opponents to be stupid. On that score, India is very lucky. You can cheer the terrorist attack that comes once every few years, we will cheer the proctological exam that Pakistanis fear whenever visiting any country of the west. We may suffer one attack, however horrendous(for Indian i.e., for Pakistanis it is proabably daily news) once in a while but we will make sure, in whatever way we can, that you suffer the consequences day in & day out. We need more rallies by Hafiz Saeed, nothing helps our cause more.

Best of Luck doing that :).

Despite your overwhelming support for the BLA and TTP, Pakistan is still standing strong and intact. 2014 is not far away, lets see what Pakistan will do despite repeated Indian intransigence.

I am all for burying Hafiz Saeed, trust me i have no love for the man. But it has to be done in a just and thorough way. There has to be a judicial conviction against him in the court of law. So far the Indians are yet to provide any proof linking Hafiz Saeed to the 26/11 or any other attacks.

Did $10 million bounty mention is what caught your eyes? I posted this from international news agency where he is talking about war, his fellow charity workers chanting making the whole of India Mumbai. He might be a sahib or a charity worker to you and your ilk but for us he is a UN designated terrorist whether the $10 million is for bounty for proof or not. You will realize someday when the charity workers of his and himself will turn their charity work towards your own kind and your country.

Seems as though 5tupidty reaches a new high with Indians here.

What you care about and don't care about is your problem. The point is simple, there is NO evidence presented and is clearly acknowledged by the same US who you so proudly beat your chests about for having this "bounty", hence why this "REWARD" for information that leads to his conviction.

With regards to his views, that of his charity workers/supporters and the crowd, then that is the view of the whole of Pakistan. India is committing acts of terror in IOK on a state level by soldiers on a state wage. That needs to stop and on a DEFENCE DAY of Pakistan, Hafiz Saeed Sahib is motivating the crowd to continue its support for the state and the plight of the Kashmiri people.

Now for your part about him being a terrorist for you. Well Bhagat Singh was a terrorist for the British but not for Indians then and not now. Abraham Lincoln was the number one terrorist for Britain who ended up being the first President of the USA. So that emotional whinge doesn't have or deserve any merit.

Oh, by the way, I forgot to add that Pakistan at least is doing something about terrorists in Pakistan, whether you agree or not. At least we don't make them a legitimate party like the BJP in India and allow terrorist to hold the office of Prime Minister once upon a time.

Back
Top Bottom