What's new

Lee Hsien Loong, Prime Minister of Singapore Opening Remarks and Keynote Address

Nan Yang

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Lee Hsien Loong, Prime Minister of Singapore Opening Remarks and Keynote Address
Date: 29 May 2015

''Today, the Korean peninsula is still a problem. But, cross-straits tensions have eased considerably. China has become Taiwan’s largest trading partner. One million Taiwanese live and work in China on the mainland. But Taiwan still has to deal with the question of its identity and its long-term relationship with China. One stabilising factor is that everyone now knows that Taiwan independence is out of the question and that rules out unwise moves and unpredictable outcomes''.
今天,朝鮮半島仍然是一個問題。但是,兩岸的緊張局勢有所緩解增色不少。中國已成為台灣最大的貿易夥伴。一百萬台灣人生活和工作在中國大陸。但台灣仍然要處理其身份和與中國的長期合作關係的問題。一個穩定因素是,現在每個人都知道,台獨是不可能的,而且排除了不明智的移動和不可預知的結果。

He needs to mind his own business and know his place, before someone puts him back in his place.

He needs to mind his own business and know his place, before someone puts him back in his place.

This know your place mentality can only be a result of a shallow pathetic depressed creature like you.

Also, You will only alienate other countries in the region by this mentality.

Also, his speech was remarkable. He is a great leader and statesman, who accurately represented his countries interests. He wants more US engagement in the region.

This know your place mentality can only be a result of a shallow pathetic depressed creature like you.

Also, You will only alienate other countries in the region by this mentality.

Also, his speech was remarkable. He is a great leader and statesman, who accurately represented his countries interests. He wants more US engagement in the region.

I don't have the time to argue with you. Sufficient to say you're not worth it.

I don't care either, I don't represent anyone other than myself.

Back
Top Bottom