What's new

Lebanon to Russia to Diversify Army Weapon Sources

My name is Moshe Mordacai, what are you going to do about it? Anyways you just proved you are racist too, good for you. I am not against Hamas you see, I am against their method of trying to mount a resistance, one could say they are playing squarely into the Israeli's trap. Israel can be made a great ally of the Arab world, and in time they will be pressured by their Arab allies to integrate a full state of both Palestinians and Jews. And we can all live in peace away from anti-semetic BS you are yelling.

You're such a delusional person. You got a degree and start acting like an all knowing person. No, Israel is racist and rejects peace. There is no possible way no matter what the Arab world concedes will Israel make peace. Even their own FM basically said screw the Palestinians and peace, we will do what we want but at the same time we wish to have relations with Arab states. Stop acting so naive, they are barbaric Zionist terrorists and have not shown one step that they're willing to make peace. They've done everything to show the exact opposite.

Nobody here but the Jews are anti-semitic. We will always denounce their evil actions. Nothing anti-semtici about it. Arabs are semities. Jews are criminals. You know what I do with this BS called anti-semitism? I piss in it's mouth.

You're such a delusional person. You got a degree and start acting like an all knowing person. No, Israel is racist and rejects peace. There is no possible way no matter what the Arab world concedes will Israel make peace. Even their own FM basically said screw the Palestinians and peace, we will do what we want but at the same time we wish to have relations with Arab states. Stop acting so naive, they are barbaric Zionist terrorists and have not shown one step that they're willing to make peace. They've done everything to show the exact opposite.

They can be forced to reach peace through the proper means. Sending AKs to delusional Hamas thinking they can liberate Hamas one firecracker at a time is the real delusional mentality. As one Arab politician puts its eloquently "Palestinians are ready to worship anyone who gives them a bullet", so who is the one with their honour on sale here?

Once the fighting with ISIS is done. Yeah I am supporting my country's interests is there something wrong with that? Hizb kidnapping Saudi citizens in Lebanon was the final draw for me for any ounce of respect for them.

You can support it but LAF won't do it, it's a war they can't win even if they receive far superior weaponry, the locals there still support hezb. I don't think the average Lebanese soldier and Hezbollah militant want to fight each other anyway, both work together to defend the state nowadays even though Hezbollah has a different ideology.

If LAF becomes that much more powerful then them + having many Shiites in it's force then Hezbollah would more likely melt away in the civillian sector & join LAF rather then fight them as the mahdi militia melted away when the new Iraqi army entered Basra in 2008.

You can support it but LAF won't do it, it's a war they can't win even if they receive far superior weaponry, the locals there still support hezb. I don't think the average Lebanese soldier and Hezbollah militant want to fight each other anyway, both work together to defend the state nowadays even though Hezbollah has a different ideology.

If LAF becomes that much more powerful then them + having many Shiites in it's force then Hezbollah would more likely melt away in the civillian sector & join LAF rather then fight them as the mahdi militia melted away when the new Iraqi army entered Basra in 2008.

Yeah if war can be avoided that is the best course, however in Lebanon the army is pretty much on the Saudi side of things while Hizb is in the Iranian side of things, do you really think they will melt into each other so easily?

They can be forced to reach peace through the proper means.

How so and why isn't it happening now? The truth is that you're a perpetual liar. You support their occupation 100 percent. They have never been forced into anything. If anything they've gotten Arab support which legitimizes their occupation.

Bro, you don't know these people. They will do the same thing they did in Lebanon that they did to Gaza recently. Arab regimes will financially support the war on Lebanon and also offer intelligence support. Lebanese army generals will be bought like prostitutes. Expect this in less than a year.

You won't believe me now but you will when it happens. They don't hesitate to show who's side they're on. UAE/KSA will get a lot out of Lebanese gas reserve projects as well. All under disguise of fighting 'Islamic' movements.

How so and why isn't it happening now? The truth is that you're a perpetual liar. You support their occupation 100 percent. They have never been forced into anything. If anything they've gotten Arab support which legitimizes their occupation.

Calm down there, when did I say I support Israel? I don't. I just think there are more effective strategies to deal with them than sending a few clips of ammo to an underpowered and ineffective fighting force like Hamas, when you play chess you look at the entire table, your opponents eyes, their hand's movement, their breathing and put all of that into account before making a move, this is how the situation should be approached, but only looking at a pawn trying to beat a single queen while the pawn is surrounded on all sides is begging to get a check mate.

Yeah if war can be avoided that is the best course, however in Lebanon the army is pretty much on the Saudi side of things while Hizb is in the Iranian side of things, do you really think they will melt into each other so easily?

I don't think the LAF is on the Saudi side, in that case there would be much more hostility between the 2. Hariri and his allies are but they don't represent all of the LAF, most of LAF are Maronites for all I know, they don't take any of those sides.

They can melt into 1 force if LAF becomes a lot stronger and includes many Shi'a, in that case Hezbollah wouldn't like to fight them. Or if Islamic regime of Iran falls, both are unlikely, the defeat of ISIS is unlikely as well.

Bro, you don't know these people. They will do the same thing they did in Lebanon that they did to Gaza recently. Arab regimes will financially support the war on Lebanon and also offer intelligence support. Lebanese army generals will be bought like prostitutes. Expect this in less than a year.

You won't believe me now but you will when it happens. They don't hesitate to show who's side they're on. UAE/KSA will get a lot out of Lebanese gas reserve projects as well. All under disguise of fighting 'Islamic' movements.

I am waiting eagerly for the Palestinians terror attacks to start in Saudi soil, if everyone holds your mentality it will happen eventually, then maybe we can ride ourselves from those who bite the hand the feeds on every turn.

Calm down there, when did I say I support Israel? I don't. I just think there are more effective strategies to deal with them than sending a few clips of ammo to an underpowered and ineffective fighting force like Hamas, when you play chess you look at the entire table, your opponents eyes, their hand's movement, their breathing and put all of that into account before making a move, this is how the situation should be approached, but only looking at a pawn trying to beat a single queen while the pawn is surrounded on all sides is begging to get a check mate.

Stop lying, you support Israel in everything they've done. Especially your nations which cooperate with Israel on the war in Gaza. Your leaders will be exposed to Arab world and there time is over they are dead.

Egypt's war on the Palestinian resistance in the eyes of the Zionists

During his appearance on a talk show aired on Israel's Channel 10, on August 7, 2014, Yadlin refused predictions issued by the General Staff of the Israeli army, on the grounds of which Netanyahu's government made the decision not to re-occupy the Gaza Strip and overthrow the rule of Hamas. Yadlin said that the shifts in the regional environment give Israel a large margin of flexibility that could be used to exhaust all military options in the face of resistance in the Gaza Strip.........

What most embodies the Zionist dependency on the so-called "Arab axis of moderation" is the statement made by the Israeli Minister Tzipi Livni and which she always repeats during times of war, "When I say 'we', I mean Israel, Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia and the Palestinian Authority". It is clear from Livni's plan for changing the political reality in the Gaza Strip, which was announced last week, that she is counting on a major role to be played by the Arab "moderate" axis, not only in getting rid of Hamas' rule in Gaza, but also in paving the way for the return of the Palestinian Authority in the Gaza Strip.

I don't think the LAF is on the Saudi side, in that case there would be much more hostility between the 2. Hariri and his allies are but they don't represent all of the LAF, most of LAF are Maronites for all I know, they don't take any of those sides.

They can melt into 1 force if LAF becomes a lot stronger and includes many Shi'a, in that case Hezbollah wouldn't like to fight them. Or if Islamic regime of Iran falls, both are unlikely, the defeat of ISIS is unlikely as well.

4 Billion Dollars going to the army and they are not on Saudi side of things? Getting trained in Saudi facilities and they are not on the Saudi side of things? The soldier partner program and they are not on the Saudi side of things? (One Lebanese Officer and One Saudi Officer share a dormitory during their years in the Academy and Military Universities).

I am waiting eagerly for the Palestinians terror attacks to start in Saudi soil, if everyone holds your mentality it will happen eventually, then maybe we can ride ourselves from those who bite the hand the feeds on every turn.

If I come to Saudi Arabia I will put my slippers five inches down the 3ahrah Jewish criminal Malik 'Abdullah' Aka Abd ALshaytaan which can't even read Arabic. He needs scripts to do so because he's a Zionist criminal. It's not only the Palestinians but all Arab Muslims which will destroy those regimes.

You signed your death sentence which supporting Zionist enemies of God against Muslims. I'm sure you'll be 'waiting' just as you 'waited' for Saddam which made a fool out of your military.

We're going to throw that enemy of Muhammad of his palace. Wallahi you signed your death sentence. There's no going back and no forgiveness.

Your monarchy is seeing its last days.

Last edited:
If I come to Saudi Arabia I will put my slippers five inches down the 3ahrah Jewish criminal Malik 'Abdullah' Aka Abd ALshaytaan which can't even read Arabic. He needs scripts to do so because he's a Zionist criminal. It's not only the Palestinians but all Arab Muslims which will destroy those regimes.

You signed your death sentence which supporting Zionist enemies of God against Muslims. I'm sure you'll be 'waiting' just as you 'waited' for Saddam which made a fool out of your military.

And you wonder why I don't support Hamas, it is this mentality precisely. No country on earth gave more support to Palestine than Saudi Arabia did, but in true fashion Palestinians always bite the hand that feeds, remember when you supported Sadam invasion of Kuwait despite Kuwait being the leading supporting country of Palestinians? And now this.

Oh and Saudi Arabia fought Iraq in Khafji and won, only land combat with Iraq, and we fought Iraq in the air and we won again. How is that making a fool our of Saudi military? For being smart and strategic while Iraq wasn't?

4 Billion Dollars going to the army and they are not on Saudi side of things? Getting trained in Saudi facilities and they are not on the Saudi side of things? The soldier partner program and they are not on the Saudi side of things? (One Lebanese Officer and One Saudi Officer share a dormitory during their years in the Academy and Military Universities).

Even if they are on the Saudi side they can't do much against Hezbollah unless they are willing to push the entire country in chaos and war with ISIS hijacking it, if ISIS is defeated then they'd still get the country in another civil war if they fight Hezbollah.

I don't see much benefit for you in countering Iran for them being on your side.

Even if they are on the Saudi side they can't do much against Hezbollah unless they are willing to push the entire country in chaos and war with ISIS hijacking it, if ISIS is defeated then they'd still get the country in another civil war if they fight Hezbollah.

I don't see much benefit for you in countering Iran for them being on your side.

Well, for me personally that I find that I am uncomfortable from visiting Lebanon because of risk of being captured, tortured or murdered just because I have a Saudi passport is reason enough for me to now want Hizb to exist in Lebanon, don't you think my grievances are legitimate?

Sisi's mother is a Jewish Morrocan. He refuses to give any information on his mother's side of the family.

He presents no information on his mother side of the family because she is Morrocan Jewish and he considers Israel's interests before those of Egypt.

The first rule of joining the Egyptian Military Academy and Egyptian Armed Forces as a whole:-

• أن يكون الطالب مصرى الجنسية ومن أبوين يتمتعان بهذه الجنسية عن غير طريق التجنس و ألا يكون الطالب أو أبويه مكتسبين جنسيات أخــرى .
الشروط العامة للقبول بالكليات والمعاهد العسكرية

If today applicants are routinely turned away for the slightest thing wrong or undesirable (for example a neighbour of mine was refused because one of his distant relatives had a criminal record for a misdemeanor even though his own father was a retired Army Sgt.) how do you think a 19 year old Elsisi got away with one of his parents having a different nationality or even having duel nationality and how in the world would the Egyptian Armed Forces accept someone who's mother was a Jew when he applied in 1974.

He presents no information because there is no legitimate case because it is pure MB fantasy. Yet you have the gall to call
others liars

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom