What's new

Leaked Investigation Video of Shah Zain Bugti.

What is interesting is the amount of NATO equipment creeping its way into Pakistan, straight into the hands of the insurgents:
1303966132-frontier-corps-officials-show-seized-arms-in-quetta_670898.jpg

Arms seized in Quetta by FC, you can clearly make out a couple of colt/armalites, drum mags, a QBZ 95(Chinese) and L85-A2 (British), this coupled with the recent influx of AP rounds has made life for Law Enforcement agencies all the more difficult:

In these pictures you can see the results of AP rounds on a Punjab Police APC sent in to rescue pinned down officers following a raid Rahim yar Khan:
Image03-640x480.jpg

Image01-640x480.jpg

Image02-640x480.jpg

people with weak heart please dont read this any further. its very heart rending and shows what the Baloch people have to go through their entire life.

way back when most of us didnt even know about internet (1990s), Nawaz Bazinjo's entourage was stopped at a check post near Kashmore. it was the time when the evil pipelines were once again challenging the freedom of BLA.

the Baloch chieftain had a detail of 20 innocent bodyguards with him. the heartless FC hawaldaar at the check post along with another 3 heartless soldiers ordered the convey to stop and searched. (for convenience we will assume that the heartless hawaldar was either a Pashton or a Punjabi) .. please have a tissue handy because it gets tragic now

Nawab saab was not used to such disruptions and the provincial government and civil administration was ever so obliged to do his bidding. upon hearing the commotion he demanded what was the hold up to which one of his innocent guards told him that an evil FC hawaldar was daring to search the vehicles. no doubt the fury of Mr Bazinjo was phenomenal and he thundered at the Hawaldar saying that he will have his stripes stripped off if he doesnt stand down and step aside (a just and reasonable demand indeed).

the evil Hawaldar who lacked manners and any respect roared back that these stripes were awarded by the army not levis or police and wont come off that easy. what the hawaldar did next is quite shocking (I think Asma Jahangir would have fainted if she had seen it any further and Najam sehti would have chocked with tears).

the Hawaldar raised his gun and gestured his other 3 soldiers at the post to get read for confrontation. ( I know , the audacity is shocking).

he said he wont allow the convey to pass unless it is searched. Nawab Bazinjo was visibly shocked by this travesty he looked at his innocent armed guards who including the other people in the convey were about twenty or so armed with AK-47, Nawab did a quick math in his mind and decided that he wont stand any of the rubbish from the Punjabi Hawaldar and ordered his men to point their guns at the 4 pathetic FC personnel. he was convinced that the FC guys will freak out and not only stand down but will have their weapons confiscated and roughed up by his guards for their insolence.

but what a shame, that pathetic hawaldar had not learnt maths at school nor he knew the intricacies of tactical advantage and disadvantage so he stood fast and shouted that the guards to put their weapons down or they will open fire.
as the legend goes, Nazab Bazinjo weighed his options and then decided that the FC Hawaldar was too stubborn to understand (see thats the problem with such people who are born without the grace of a chieftain over their head and they get stupid ideas in the head).

Nawab saab ordered his guards to stand down and let the FC search his vehicles. the convey was allowed to move on after the search without any further escalation. the legend has it that the Hawaldar became sort of a celebrity among the evil army and his evil deed was used as an example in the evil FC manual on oppressing the innocent Baloch fighters

people who have heard this story questioned what were the FC trying to prove? there might have been 20 odd AK 47s and handguns so what were they trying to find apart from that? the FC apologists say that FC was enforcing its writ and secondly looking for heavy weapons and some proclaimed offenders but league of the bleeding heart took this incident uses it as yet another proof of FC brutality.

@ W.11, yes it is one and the same. Whilst most police forces opt for the Muhafiz APC, there are a few Talha's in service within the Police forces around the country.

@ W.11, yes it is one and the same. Whilst most police forces opt for the Muhafiz APC, there are a few Talha's in service within the Police forces around the country.

the round on the first picture seems to be bigger than the 12.7 mm. 20mm titanium steel AP round?

the round on the first picture seems to be bigger than the 12.7 mm. 20mm titanium steel AP round?

Cannot recall sir, however this is only one of many incidents over the past year. Very troubling to say the least.

I am inclined to take a different line of thought here.

I am having trouble accusing Shah Zain of any thing,

how is he any different from Mirza, sindh's former house minister.
Mirza also boasted of distributing thousands of prohibited bore licenses,
he also boasted of an alcohol strained life , amongst other things.

How is Shah Zain any different from any other feudal from interior Sindh, all of whom have their own private armies.

How is Shah Zain any different from NWFP's tribal chiefs ?

How is Shah Zain any different from Punjab's feudal lords, who have threatened and held hostage the state of Pakistan ?

Pakistan is increasingly turning into the failure that we all refuted and debated it WAS not.
Instead of a nation, it is now a country with several nations, which scratch and stab each other's back as and when required.

Shah Zain is not the disease, he is only the symptom of a far deeper and deadlier disease.

this video will be dismissed as a forced confession by Asma Jahangir.
indeed last time when shazain was caught red handed with a cache of weapons upon his return from Kabul, he immediately dialed
American embassy in front of the people and then walked away threatening the FC and the journalists

we must not blame CIA and Indians for their support of BLA and other Baloch terrorists.
they are our enemies so we cant expect any relief from them.

its the weaknesses of our state institutions and the chronic mental illness of our judges who find it more important to harass traffic police rather than hearing and convicting the enemies of state, the very state that has made them judges,

@Irfan Baloch

you have absolutely no excuse for this post. You should have known better.
The judiciary is doing what they can, and they more than us are aware of their failures;
I was a staunch opposer of Chief's movement against Musharraf, I have learned otherwise now.

The judiciary is walking a very very tight line. One mistake from them, one sway too much and they will loose the game forever.
Thus they are picking their battles very very carefully. They do not want to pick a fight which may not be backed by the state of present constituion, and they do not want to pick a battle which may paint them as the destroyer of democracy.

They are following what is present, however they have very carefully closed doors to outside intervention in future. The institution that we call judiciary can not be reformed in one go. What the chief has achieved is a focal group / core team. that will ensure the path of contineous improvement will continue and judiciary will not be made anyone's ***** in future.

Last edited by a moderator:
@salman108; IMHO - Judiciary is a new political party now - I dare to say CJ is acting like a dictator

@loveicon

Judiacy is / is not a political party depending on which side of the spectrum you belong to.

Your definition of politics may accomodate judiciary's ruling as a political party. In my opinion judiciary is doing only what its job was, and that is to provide a decision in contention guided by the written law.

Lastly, I want to encourage members not to analyze events as singulars. Every thing is connected and is a response of some thing else.

If we look at how the law was raped in Pakistan by the political and other elite, it will be far more easier to understand why judiciary is doing what it is doing now.

@salman108; No sir - Judiciary is just accumulating the cards and playing blackmail game - it hasn't concluded a single case where criminal are punished. What we see is every now and than they bump up different case as per need - dictating every institute. No doubt we have most corrupt govt. installed but judiciary is not clean either. CJ is setting precedent of court interference & dictation in work of other institutes. I think by now he can easily secure his place in guinness book for issuing highest number of sue mottoes.

I don't have any political affiliation because i am against current system & 73's constitution which is designed to ensure the interests of ruling elite and punish mango man.

@Irfan Baloch

The judiciary is doing what they can, and they more than us are aware of their failures;
I was a staunch opposer of Chief's movement against Musharraf, I have learned otherwise now.

The judiciary is walking a very very tight line. One mistake from them, one sway too much and they will loose the game forever.
Thus they are picking their battles very very carefully. They do not want to pick a fight which may not be backed by the state of present constituion, and they do not want to pick a battle which may paint them as the destroyer of democracy.

They are following what is present, however they have very carefully closed doors to outside intervention in future. The institution that we call judiciary can not be reformed in one go. What the chief has achieved is a focal group / core team. that will ensure the path of contineous improvement will continue and judiciary will not be made anyone's ***** in future.

thanks for your opinion
I am just stating the fact

their performance sucks . terrorists walk away free and thats not acceptable. if it was solely to restore the honor of the institution then I would accept it but far from it. their choice of suo moto actions and choosing what cases to admit is very biased (very pro Nawaz for example).

re shah Zain's difference

he is going to Afghanistan and meeting people who are openly hostile to us and coming back with weapons that cant be classed as self defence but meant for assault & insurgency

Malik ishaq seems like a state asset. I dont know how a self confessed murderer of 70 people can have witnesses killed while under custody and threaten the witnesses in front of the judges and then walk free due to the lack of evidence.

you call it problem with legislation but I call it collusion. and people like Malik Ishaq have a large fan following. want to see the videos in his tribute on youtube?

not sure what kind of more evidence a judge needs when a terrorist openly confesses his crime after being caught red handed on the scene. whats more, the people who were caught during lal masjid operation vowed to seek revenge and resort to terrorism after their release in front of the judges (knowing so well that judges had a score to settle with Pak army) true to their word, they made Ghazi force and now work hand in hand with larger TTP organisation.

problem my dear is that we have not learnt from history, had we taken action on the Agr Tall'a conspiracy maybe we wouldnt have lost our eastern hand. we time and again screw up , bring army in the end and then expect it to do what politicians are meant to do, Army is trained to kill not to build roads and appease the elders with lunch and dinners.

we love Chinese and Saudi charity so much wish we ever adapt their methods of dealing with the trouble makers and we wouldnt have lost 3k soldiers and 35k civilians.

Actually you are right... but basically having read interviews the judges say directly who the hell is going to protect me if I convict him? And if you look at the case... in the trial he has openly remarked to a witness "Marey wey log baat nahi kartey..." and not surprisingly the majority of the witnesses wind up dead. I in this case criticize the judges but I also sympathize with them... also they have a set of laws to follow (the terror bill still not passed thanks to rehman malik) and the testimony of a soldier or policemen doesn't count... which is one of the primary reasons for this mess.

I wished as hell you didn't say collusion but if someone here really is colluding with people like Malik Ishaq it means its quite clear we have no interest in clearing Pakistan of terrorism... I also try to tell myself the fact that only 1 sub-division (Sararogha-which surprisingly the army stated was its only real objective) of South Waziristan was cleared out of 6 in which operation Rah-e-nijat was conducted was not collusion, that commanders like Mullah Toofan, Fazlullah, Wali Ur Rahman, Hakimullah, Bhittani, Qari Hussain and Ilyas Kashmiri not being killed is part of this collusion, that attacks on military installations aren't part of it either.

@Irfan Baloch

I corroborate Irfan Baloch's statement. There is a problem. Two articles here both from express tribune though these same were published on other sources as well.

LONDON: A US State Department report published last week said that Pakistan was incapable of prosecuting terror suspects, since three in four defendants are acquitted.

According to a report in The Telegraph, the US State Department’s 2010 report criticized its frontline ally in the war on terror saying it had had failed to outlaw militant Islamic terror groups, since they escaped bans by changing names.

It said that while Pakistan maintained it was committed to prosecuting those accused of terrorism, its Anti-Terrorism Court’s (ATC) rulings last year tell a different story showing that Pakistan’s acquittal rate of prosecuting suspected terrorists was approximately 75%.

The report further said that Islamabad had not closed loopholes which allowed terrorist groups and criminals to launder money (hawala), also mentioning former Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto’s unresolved case as an example of how the investigative methods had to improve to collect better evidence, since the post assassination footage clearly showed that the crime scene in Rawalpindi was hosed down before evidence collection.

The report complains that Pakistan’s ‘weak implementation’ of a UN Security Council resolution which lists banned terrorist organisations remained a concern.

Wikileaks cables released earlier also showed that many of the more than 1,000 recently released US embassy cables relating to Pakistan speak of Pakistan’s battle against religious extremism and militancy, and the inability to being suspects to justice.

While some of the cables show concern on the trends observed by US diplomats, others simply relay what was being reported in the Pakistani media without comment.

In recent years, courts have yet to issue a verdict on a terrorism case or have released many terror suspects for lack of evidence, including the controversial Jamaat-ud-Dawa’s Ameer Prof Hafiz Muhammed Saeed.

The report comes amid deteriorating relations between the two countries and continuing anger in India at the slow progress in Pakistan’s prosecution of a number of alleged terrorist leaders charged with plotting the 2008 Mumbai massacre. Six Americans were among the 166 victims.

Targeting terrorism: Only 4% of terror suspects convicted – The Express Tribune
PESHAWAR: Despite concrete evidence gathered against those involved in terrorist acts, conviction rates in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa (K-P) hover at a measly 4%.

Accrued evidence include camera footage and confiscated suicide vests which could count as ‘ample proof’ in court, K-P Information Minister Mian Iftikhar Hussain said at the Officer’s Mess following the 153rd cabinet meeting of the K-P government on Tuesday.

Home Secretary Muhammad Azam Khan told the cabinet that the 4% conviction rate of terrorists was surprisingly low.

Hussain said a large number of those arrested have been 13 or 14-year-old boys who benefit from being classified as minors under the law.

He proposed not treating the minors involved in terrorist activities under the same law. He reiterated that the concerned departments were reviewing the situation to ascertain why terrorists were “escaping” due punishment.

Linking the terror activities to Afghan influence, Hussain said the withdrawal of foreign forces from Afghanistan does not necessarily guarantee peace and normalcy in the Pakhtun region.

“Peace will remain elusive till terrorist groups are present in the country. We need to pay attention to how we can seriously eliminate them so we do not become the next Afghanistan.”

Hussain reiterated that it was not just the job of law enforcement agencies to fight terrorism, and that all government departments need to “tidy up” and provide good governance across the country. This, he said, will lead to coordinated efforts to effectively tackle militancy.

Mian Iftikhar Hussain

Speaking about the Malakand division, inclusive of Swat and Dir, the cabinet meeting heard how it is still a hot bed for militancy. “Keeping in mind cross-border attacks from Kunar and Nuristan in Afghanistan, there is still the need for an army presence in these areas,” said Hussain.

Currently, the army is not present in the entire Malakand division. It has withdrawn from the Shangla, Buner, Kalam and Behrain regions by handing over law and order responsibilities to the police.

K-P Police Inspector General (IG) told the cabinet that although there has been an increase in terrorist acts this year, their effectiveness ratio has dwindled as compared to incidents since 2009.

“However, incidents targeting police and politicians have increased overall,” said Hussain.

The IG also said that due to increased planning and a more effective strategy in 2012, the number of police deaths at the hands of terrorists has decreased by 49% and civilian killings by 47%.

The KP police

The ratio of suicide attacks has decreased by 37%, while the ratio of foiling suicide attacks by law enforcement agencies improved by 29%, he added.

In total, 73 police personnel have been killed and 218 civilians (108 in Peshawar) died of terrorist acts from January 1 this year till November 31.

So basically its not the 4% conviction rate for only Taliban terrorists but also ethnic terrorists who are getting the clean chit. Irfan Baloch, i think this is a problem in the legislation rather than the judges.

In my book I look at another angle.... their supporters on the outside often threaten judges and witnesses. Remember the Malik Ishaq case? Why is that takfiri terrorist not rotting in jail?

One cannot merely blame the judiciary when real blame lies with the LEA's. Court's require proof beyond doubt to hand out punishments especially capital punishment that these terrorists deserve.....proof that is hardly ever forthcoming hence the lamentable conviction rate.

Only next comes the integrity of the judges which also is a problem. Actually, today integrity is a big big problem in our country, be it Government officials, media, judiciary, LEA's, Military or even common man.

my criticism for the failure to punish terrorism and crime is on the state as a whole, and our justice system is the part of it. I chose not to blame the police because its an irrelevant & politicized entity and some times criminal in its activities, it leaves us with the Judiciary and the khakis, they really need to up their game to address the issue because making excuses is not helping.

if the judiciary wants then I can provide raw footage of red mosque thuggery where they attacked women college in Islamabad and burnt a lot of public and private property. there is footage of those students firing at the law enforcement authorities, I gathered this footage from live leak and youtube and is easily available for the prosecution to use and judiciary to review if they have the will to enforce the law of the land but to date they havent.

people like Shazain and Talal bughti will get even more brazen in their activities and if not stopped they will encourage copycats we are in the state of war and the law provides for military courts, the league of bleeding hearts can object to all it wants but for the sake of the state this bitter pill will have to be swallowed.

Back
Top Bottom