What's new

Leaked Investigation Video of Shah Zain Bugti.

Who is the investigation guy? Some intel operative?

These people are smuggling huge caches of weapons, but still are branded as patriots and innocents!!!

Their main business has always been weapons smuggling and drugs...

And I wonder why people are against any operation with these men.
They supply 14.5s, that is NOT surprising!

the biggest traitorous family of Pakistan they should be cleansed oh wait exterminated from the face of the Earth :angry:
happy that musharraf killed his father

Who is the investigation guy? Some intel operative?

These people are smuggling huge caches of weapons, but still are branded as patriots and innocents!!!

There is no such thing as an absolute patriot or innocent; these are relative terms at best.

This is clearly case of detailed confession and declaration. The video clearly is an evidence and can be served as evidence.

A lone man cannot rearm and import weapons for his usage thus that was a large buy to rearm those militant bugti families and BLA.

Now I believe stationing more Army-FC in certain Areas is need of the hour no matter how much CJ-Judges and certain political characters-Parties cryout.

this video will be dismissed as a forced confession by Asma Jahangir.
indeed last time when shazain was caught red handed with a cache of weapons upon his return from Kabul, he immediately dialed
American embassy in front of the people and then walked away threatening the FC and the journalists

we must not blame CIA and Indians for their support of BLA and other Baloch terrorists.
they are our enemies so we cant expect any relief from them.

its the weaknesses of our state institutions and the chronic mental illness of our judges who find it more important to harass traffic police rather than hearing and convicting the enemies of state, the very state that has made them judges,

So basically its not the 4% conviction rate for only Taliban terrorists but also ethnic terrorists who are getting the clean chit. Irfan Baloch, i think this is a problem in the legislation rather than the judges.

In my book I look at another angle.... their supporters on the outside often threaten judges and witnesses. Remember the Malik Ishaq case? Why is that takfiri terrorist not rotting in jail?

There is no such thing as an absolute patriot or innocent; these are relative terms at best.

They do create a general consensus among the people if the people here 24/7 that these people are harassed and tortured.

When you tell people that a person was picked up by some agency, but don't tell that the person in question was a BLA or involved in illegal activities, normal folks start thinking about it, and our Chief Justice doesn't help it either.

Just today, I saw his new masterpiece on the issue of PIA.

So basically its not the 4% conviction rate for only Taliban terrorists but also ethnic terrorists who are getting the clean chit. Irfan Baloch, i think this is a problem in the legislation rather than the judges.

In my book I look at another angle.... their supporters on the outside often threaten judges and witnesses. Remember the Malik Ishaq case? Why is that takfiri terrorist not rotting in jail?
Malik ishaq seems like a state asset. I dont know how a self confessed murderer of 70 people can have witnesses killed while under custody and threaten the witnesses in front of the judges and then walk free due to the lack of evidence.

you call it problem with legislation but I call it collusion. and people like Malik Ishaq have a large fan following. want to see the videos in his tribute on youtube?

not sure what kind of more evidence a judge needs when a terrorist openly confesses his crime after being caught red handed on the scene. whats more, the people who were caught during lal masjid operation vowed to seek revenge and resort to terrorism after their release in front of the judges (knowing so well that judges had a score to settle with Pak army) true to their word, they made Ghazi force and now work hand in hand with larger TTP organisation.

problem my dear is that we have not learnt from history, had we taken action on the Agr Tall'a conspiracy maybe we wouldnt have lost our eastern hand. we time and again screw up , bring army in the end and then expect it to do what politicians are meant to do, Army is trained to kill not to build roads and appease the elders with lunch and dinners.

we love Chinese and Saudi charity so much wish we ever adapt their methods of dealing with the trouble makers and we wouldnt have lost 3k soldiers and 35k civilians.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom