What's new

LCA Tejas is inferior to JF-17 Thunder Block III: Chinese expert

Not at all bud, just that others are a lot more fun to argue with, you are very humble and soft spoken, no fun arguing :lol:

Your growth rate is exagerated even your economic experts agree. how the hell is your economy growing when consumer demand and production is in a complete free fall???

The truth is never in history has such a poor country as india took on soo much debt so fast... it is bound to crash and already is... starts with non-performing loans, to bank contagion..matter of time before it spreads and brings your economy down... Pakistan is a cash based economy people rarely take on debt to buy properties... i have many indian buddies who took on debt to buy land which is now underwater... you shall see yourself in a few years time :) then youll look back a remember who knows more of economics.. me or the imf lol

Indian are even willing to be refugees in africa to make a dime... your gurus are well known pedophiles raping little girls.. countless gurus worshipped by millions in india have been proven to be sexually deviant..

You refer to Africa as if Pakistan is somehow better. Actually, Africa is a land of opportunity. Plenty of opportunity in well off African countries like Botswana, Kenya, South Africa. Even Nigeria and Uganda growing rapidly and tons of Indians working for Indian telecom and engineering companies there. No shame in going to Africa, it's doing extremely well, and if you have the lobes for business, why not go there.

You refer to Africa as if Pakistan is somehow better. Actually, Africa is a land of opportunity. Plenty of opportunity in well off African countries like Botswana, Kenya, South Africa. Even Nigeria and Uganda growing rapidly and tons of Indians working for Indian telecom and engineering companies there. No shame in going to Africa, it's doing extremely well, and if you have the lobes for business, why not go there.

hahahaha even the africans cannot stand indians... got kicked out of almost every african country they cant stand your stench and shady business practices world over

hahahaha even the africans cannot stand indians... got kicked out of almost every african country they cant stand your stench and shady business practices world over

Only got kicked out of Uganda, that too because the Amin guy was pissed that Indians were in control of so many businesses. Once they got kicked out, the economy tanked and Uganda became one of the worst performing country in Africa. the next guy to succeed him requested Indians to come back.

Only got kicked out of Uganda, that too because the Amin guy was pissed that Indians were in control of so many businesses. Once they got kicked out, the economy tanked and Uganda became one of the worst performing country in Africa. the next guy to succeed him requested Indians to come back.

Hmmm... indians getting kicked out of pakistan... indians getting kicked out of central asia...indians getting kicked out of america...indians getting kicked out of the Uk/australia... indians getting kicked out of africa... i see a common theme here that no one seems to get a long with indians... what is it about the indian personality that people cant seem to stand?

i have many indian buddies who took on debt to buy land which is now underwater... you shall see yourself in a few years time :) then youll look back a remember who knows more of economics.. me or the imf lol
Not to mention Mr Ambani as one big example..

Not to mention Mr Ambani as one big example..

Their wealth goes up and down by billions after every major event. Oil prices tanked and stock market crashed due to the virus, so his wealth fell. Once oil prices go back up and stocks recover, it will be back where it was.

Their wealth goes up and down by billions after every major event. Oil prices tanked and stock market crashed due to the virus, so his wealth fell. Once oil prices go back up and stocks recover, it will be back where it was.
He's got the Chinese on his case, seeking money he owes in 100s of $Millions.

He's got the Chinese on his case, seeking money he owes in 100s of $Millions.

Thats his brother. Personally, i hope they don't get any back. Whats 100mil compared to like trillions of dollars of loss that China has caused due to the virus.

Thats his brother. Personally, i hope they don't get any back.
Both brothers are losing tons. And check this, from 4 months ago...

But now the unleashed COVID-19 will wreck havoc. Only the strongest will survive. Indian economy is large but fragile.

And I think this thread is now well and truly derailed. Hopefully a Mod will clean it up.

Both brothers are losing tons. And check this, from 4 months ago...

But now the unleashed COVID-19 will wreck havoc. Only the strongest will survive. Indian economy is large but fragile.

If you talk logic with these people they will still fail to understand remember these are the same kind who worship monkeys and statues...

Indian economy is literally built on debt... most of which is off the balance sheet 3rd party financed debt which is even far more fragile that non-performing bank debt/loans... most indians have took out debt to buy primary properties which are collapsing... most construction companies have even stopped building because they are out of funds and need even more loans to continue operating... even america in the peak of its recession in 2008 wasnt in such a shithole that indians have put themselves in. Most companies in india are neck deep in debt that they cant even pay the interest on in the next 10 years.. no more money left to bail them out... now that the west is pulling out funds from india its only gonna get far worse... The average indian living in india knows the truth. Its only a matter of time before their whole bubble bursts

Battle proven???? When? And what achieved during the battle if any)

Even jf 17 block aircraft is not flying but they are telling that it is better than hal tejas (foc standard).
Honestly...now I know you are indian. Jf17 is not flying loool.

Honestly...now I know you are indian. Jf17 is not flying loool.

I meanst to say that block3 is not flying but still OP doing the comparison....The same, HAL Tejas MK1a is not flying.

here OP done comparison between block 3 and HAL Tejas (FOC standard)

Our unavailability is different then your unavailability. We will have 24 jets per year coming without fail; whereas, Indian defence procurement has been hesitant (smart) in ordering the Tejas.
HAL manufature MKI at better rate While Half your jets comes by Chendgu

I meanst to say that block3 is not flying but still OP doing the comparison....The same, HAL Tejas MK1a is not flying.

here OP done comparison between block 3 and HAL Tejas (FOC standard)

Block 3 is not flying??? Well, then tell me this one does what??

JF-17 Block 3 prototype 3000 - 20191215 - 4.jpg

HAL manufature MKI at better rate While Half your jets comes by Chendgu

Pardon to contradict ... at least most of us were surprised, that PAK managed to manufacture several additional JF-17 Block 2 and - if I'm not mistaken up to 12 JF-17B - without any huge fanfare, while at the same time HAL built how many MKI and not to mention how many LCAs??

To mention HAL and the connect it with "production rate" and "good" let even "better" is a joke.

Back
Top Bottom