What's new

Lavish Official Residences in Pakistan & the world.

7 RCR Indian PM House.

7RCR-291x21829303.jpg

The official residences are much much opulent in the subcontinent.

In US the largets economy in the world, the govenors' do not live like Kings on official money.

Pakistan is a poor country. When the heads of state start living like this, who would stop the bureaucracy?

And they do live of the national treasury which is filled up not only by tax payers, but also others.

In US the largets economy in the world, the govenors' do not live like Kings on official money.

The Governors in US are very wealthy as well, both from their Governor salary and private family money.

These Pakistani Presidents and Prime Ministers are living in homes which were constructed decades ago, since then Pakistan has become richer GDP wise and per capita income, why complain now? So what if Pakistan is a poor country should nobody in Pakistan live a nice wealthy life? There are many Pakistanis living in opulence in Lahore, Islo, Karachi, Pindi, Abbotabad, and other residential areas of their city.

As far as official money goes, what official money? 2% of People pay taxes in Pakistan, the rest of the money comes from their private family money, corrupt deals, businesses, Government budget (which isn't even very large to begin with).

President House, India

01_ForeCourt2.jpg

89A84B5EFBEDC7388CCB2FE971D2C1.jpg

New_Delhi_Rastrapati_Bhavan.jpg

The Governors in US are very wealthy as well, both from their Governor salary and private family money.

These Pakistani Presidents and Prime Ministers are living in homes which were constructed decades ago, since then Pakistan has become richer GDP wise and per capita income, why complain now? So what if Pakistan is a poor country should nobody in Pakistan live a nice wealthy life? There are many Pakistanis living in opulence in Lahore, Islo, Karachi, Pindi, Abbotabad, and other residential areas of their city.

As far as official money goes, what official money? 2% of People pay taxes in Pakistan, the rest of the money comes from their private family money, corrupt deals, businesses, Government budget (which isn't even very large to begin with).

You have your opinion and I have mine. I am of the opinion that people can do whatever they want with private mansions, but official residences should not reflect the colonial legacy.

President House, India

01_ForeCourt2.jpg

You have your opinion and I have mine. I am of the opinion that people can do whatever they want with private mansions, but official residences should not reflect the colonial legacy.

Nobody can beat it..

More than 300 rooms..

President House, India

01_ForeCourt2.jpg

Built in 1929, do you want them to tear this building down because there are 600 million Indians living on $2 a day? Just for their sake? How will that help the situation? Also this was built by the British if I'm not mistaken.

What exactly is your point? Opulence is bad? Pakistan already passed a stupid law where you cannot have x amount of food at your own private wedding because there are poor in the country who don't have much money to eat...

Built in 1929, do you want them to tear this building down because there are 600 million Indians living on $2 a day? Just for their sake? How will that help the situation? Also this was built by the British if I'm not mistaken.

What exactly is your point? Opulence is bad? Pakistan already passed a stupid law where you cannot have x amount of food at your own private wedding because there are poor in the country who don't have much money to eat...

I said, you have your opinion and I have mine.

I would much rather have these buildings changed into universities or colleges or libraries because as residences they reflect the colonial mindset.

Nobody can beat it..

More than 300 rooms..

Is it something to be proud off. Guess who used to live here?

I said, you have your opinion and I have mine.

I would much rather have these buildings changed into universities or colleges or libraries because as residences they reflect the colonial mindset.

Then maybe you should start a petition and get something done about this opulence, petition to have these buildings turned to Universities and Libraries.

I guess all these buildings have some historical value , also I think these buildings double up as offices for President or PM.

What exactly is your point? Opulence is bad? Pakistan already passed a stupid law where you cannot have x amount of food at your own private wedding because there are poor in the country who don't have much money to eat..

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/genera...esidences-pakistan-world-2.html#ixzz2Tdx8G5ze

Really?? I think its a great move. The amount of food and drinking water wasted in most of these functions is enormus . IMO India should also pass a law similar to this.

Back
Top Bottom