What's new

Latest Musharraf interview

That just shows your attitude - you think that the administrators are doing Indians a big favour by being unbiased, or as you put it, "hospitable".

On the contrary, the (relatively) unbiased attitude has done this forum a big favour.

Indians will express their opinions, if not here, then on other forums. By censoring Indians on your forum, you will simply reduce the traffic to this website. It will not impact world opinion.
I don't think the indian traffic is worth it.All Indians do here is just bash Pakistan and some nutcases just post crap (They're wiped from the forums regularly anyway).

No, I don't dislike you. Just the way you post many times.

I know you are capable of doing better.

I promise to improve... Let us move on.

If you want you can ask to remove my think tank title. I am not trying to have it specially. And the number of posts on other forums are not important. Nor the quality. I adapt to the level that is asked.

:coffee: ( I do have a cup of coffee now...)

I don't think the indian traffic is worth it.All Indians do here is just bash Pakistan and some nutcases just post crap (They're wiped from the forums regularly anyway).

Yes, while "enlightened" posters like you are free to post what they want.

The administration is relatively unbiased, not completely unbiased.

Yes, while "enlightened" posters like you are free to post what they want.

the fact that you are allowed to post this shows that you are wrong...

I promise to improve... Let us move on.

If you want you can ask to remove my think tank title. I am not trying to have it specially. And the number of posts on other forums are not important. Nor the quality. I adapt to the level that is asked.

:coffee: ( I do have a cup of coffee now...)

Good, sure let us move on. :cheers:

I have nothing against you or anyone getting any title or even the Nobel peace prize.

It does put some additional responsibility and I hope you take that into account while you have the title.

Entirely your choice though. :coffee:

atleast he is better than zaradari on his confidence. and i will pick mush any day against a man who is cruppted zaradai to be our president

zaradari cannot speak eng well and his confidence is too low even before american condelze rice landed in pak his approach was soo much lackluster and he is not inetrested in pakistani probleums he is interested for foreign tours in protocol whih he never done.

if we see the history of pakistani presidents f first 3 months tours zaradari willl be on top.

ksa 2 times
america 1 time
uae 2 times
turkey 1 time
england 1 time
etc....................

but mushy made alot of mistakes during his stay in presidency but i must say he is a well sisher of pak till now rwhat makes his image bad that he supported usa policy for a long time if he supported usa policy for 3 to 4 years after 9/11 and after that he wont his image was be better than what it is now but e is far better than zaradari any given date and he always thought good for pak but it is unfortunate he coudent delived

That was a completely uncalled for comment and neither is it accurate. They will never be 'unbiased' enough for the likes of some people.

Anyway I can certainly see a change in Musharraf, I consider it an improvement though. Less-“Cocky” is certainly not the way I would put it but he most definitely seems a little more reserved.

Back
Top Bottom