What's new

Latest Musharraf interview

why i feel mushi is less confidence then before .am i wrong ?

Thanks Munir.....Its gr8 see Musharraf... i really hope and pray that he comes to power on day...and the era of economic delevelopment starts again

I agree with when he says, "sub say jayda maza apne logaun main aur apne country main ata hai". This all so shows he loves his country and will do anything for his country.

:enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

Webby,

I got it from our other Pakistani forum and guessing that it might be a few days old but not much more. I know Mush is/was in UK and he is there just for a few weeks as he said in the interview.

Indeed mellow but much wiser way of expressing. Not that stressed but more overviewing and remarkable smart. Just compare him with Zardari... People must have been blind. And do you guys noticed that he is not blaiming to others? That is a politician that can build bridges.

Webby,

I got it from our other Pakistani forum and guessing that it might be a few days old but not much more. I know Mush is/was in UK and he is there just for a few weeks as he said in the interview.

Indeed mellow but much wiser way of expressing. Not that stressed but more overviewing and remarkable smart. Just compare him with Zardari... People must have been blind. And do you guys noticed that he is not blaiming to others? That is a politician that can build bridges.

O, what other fourm??

Yes, the earlier cockiness is no longer there. A much mellowed Musharraf!

I find this degrading. Musharraf is never been that way. And please refrain from posting if you can not contribute in a decent way. Since your cocky's were trashed in Mumbai you do not need to bark everywhere. Keep that as a personal remark. Or do we have to say, Mufassa Mufassa Mufassa!?:pakistan:

Vinoddy...

Please keep thanking Indians cause you do know all how to abuse hospitallity...

I find this degrading. Musharraf is never been that way. And please refrain from posting if you can not contribute in a decent way. Since your cocky's were trashed in Mumbai you do not need to bark everywhere. Keep that as a personal remark. Or do we have to say, Mufassa Mufassa Mufassa!?:pakistan:

There is nothing personal here.

Cocky is not an abusive word at all. It has nothing to do with the word you seem to have in mind!

Anyone who sees the interview can see the difference from his days in power.

Except, may be you!

Anyway, you don't have it in you to keep to the topic. You honestly disappoint among almost all "Think Tanks".

I don't know what your beef is with anyone thanking anyone. You do seem to mind that. :bunny:

There is nothing personal here.

Cocky is not an abusive word at all. It has nothing to do with the word you seem to have in mind!

Anyone who sees the interview can see the difference from his days in power.

Except, may be you!

Anyway, you don't have it in you to keep to the topic. You honestly disappoint among almost all "Think Tanks".

I don't know what your beef is with anyone thanking anyone. You do seem to mind that. :bunny:
If you dont have anything constructive to add then please dont post crappy comments.It's a Pakistani Forums.If you just want to post crap like Pakistan sucks, Pakistan Terrorists etc you can go to Bharat Rakshak..thanks.

I know you dislike me. Let us say that in open. And there is nothing wrong with that. People often dislike others with different opinions or if they never can handle the fact that in discussions they can not win the fight... Be real. I have my bad days and I can have a wrong opinion. I learn and try to become better. And surely I am far from good... But sometimes a little knowledge is more then empty oneliners...

I am not asking for think thank title nor to raise my thanks. Is people like or agree what I post then it is up to them. I do not have to buy a superpower title. We can go into technical or political discussions. But if you cannot refrain yourself from being childish then do not start throwing mud. If you degrade Musharraf then expect to have a direct reply. If their is cocky attitude then there is one nation good at it. And my lord, India is certainly the next after that.

Big hug, if you feel hurt. Do remind that even your Indian, you surely are a lot more like me then you might sugest. We do speak the same language, we do have almost the same genes and I hope we can try to make it easier instead of trying o push the limits.

If you feel hurt, you can always complain. It is a forum and as you are... I am just a guest.

If you dont have anything constructive to add then please dont post crappy comments.It's a Pakistani Forums.If you just want to post crap like Pakistan sucks, Pakistan Terrorists etc you can go to Bharat Rakshak..thanks.

Sure. I would do that if I feel the need.

Right now, obviously that is not the case.

Cool down dude.

I know you dislike me. Let us say that in open. And there is nothing wrong with that. People often dislike others with different opinions or if they never can handle the fact that in discussions they can not win the fight... Be real. I have my bad days and I can have a wrong opinion. I learn and try to become better. And surely I am far from good... But sometimes a little knowledge is more then empty oneliners...

I am not asking for think thank title nor to raise my thanks. Is people like or agree what I post then it is up to them. I do not have to buy a superpower title. We can go into technical or political discussions. But if you cannot refrain yourself from being childish then do not start throwing mud. If you degrade Musharraf then expect to have a direct reply. If their is cocky attitude then there is one nation good at it. And my lord, India is certainly the next after that.

Big hug, if you feel hurt. Do remind that even your Indian, you surely are a lot more like me then you might sugest. We do speak the same language, we do have almost the same genes and I hope we can try to make it easier instead of trying o push the limits.

If you feel hurt, you can always complain. It is a forum and as you are... I am just a guest.

No, I don't dislike you. Just the way you post many times.

I know you are capable of doing better.

That just shows your attitude - you think that the administrators are doing Indians a big favour by being unbiased, or as you put it, "hospitable".

On the contrary, the (relatively) unbiased attitude has done this forum a big favour.

Indians will express their opinions, if not here, then on other forums. By censoring Indians on your forum, you will simply reduce the traffic to this website. It will not impact world opinion.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom