What's new

Latest Chinese UAV revealed !

Hi
Any details on those missiles which these drones carry?
One of them is AR-1,made by CASC

1243268249896.jpg

Other:

when you can't build anything on your own, you "introduce" something from foreign sources using your hard earned tax payer's money which could have been better spend on education and health cares.

a friendly reminder: 10 million Chinese apply for full time university courses every year, 5 million of them will be admitted into the universities. 1.2 million Chinese apply for master course every year and half million of them will get the chance to have postgraduate education.

our gap is widening, sooner or later, you will see our UAV flying in your sky and help to remove the regime of New Delhi that has been denying the basic rights of Indians for the past 65 years.

WOW!!!!!!!

Hi
Any details on those missiles which these drones carry?

It is a secret now. But I can say that this UAV can fly over 20 hours, and height is over 18000 meters. This plane is used for detective and transmit data. This is the most advanced UAV of China which can be seen by us.

It is a secret now. But I can say that this UAV can fly over 20 hours, and height is over 18000 meters. This plane is used for detective and transmit data. This is the most advanced UAV of China which can be seen by us.

i dont think it that big of a secret i have seen these number at many places(20 hrs or so,~18000 meters)

Back
Top Bottom