What's new

Latest Chinese UAV revealed !

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
AOA and hello to all friends:

China has revealed its Newest male UAV BZK-005.

This MALE UAV, reportedly the BZK-005, was first seen in a video at the 2006 Zhuhai Airshow

Two examples of a hitherto unknown Chinese medium-altitude long-endurance (MALE) unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) were photographed at an airfield near Beijing in early October.

While there is no official background data or specifications relating to this UAV, it does bear a strong resemblance to another Chinese UAV that was revealed in an Aviation Industry Corporation (AVIC) video shown at the 2006 Zhuhai airshow.

A rare view of BZK-005 UAV in service with PLA Department of Chief Staff is shown here. BZK-005 was developed by BUAA and HAIG as a medium/high altitude long range reconnaissance UAV. It was unveiled briefly in an AVIC promotional video at the 2006 Zhuhai International Airshow. The UAV features a stealth optimized fuselage and twin tailfins tilted outwards to reduce RCS.

A large SATCOM antenna is thought to be installed inside the nose bulge, which provides live data transmission over thousands of kilometers. A small turret is installed underneath the nose housing the FLIR/CCD cameras. Those can be used for photo reconnaissance if needed. The UAV also features wings of a large wingspan and a fuel efficient poston engine, and is constructed using large amount of composite materials. These help to increase its range and cruising altitude, while reduce its RCS. Some specifications: cruising speed 150-180km/hr, service ceiling 8,000m, endurance 40hr, max TO weight <1,250kg,>150kg, TO distance <600m,>

Resource: http://www.janes.com/news/defence/jdw/jdw091015_2_n.shtml
Regards::china:

this stuff is a beauty... wow... wish we had one like that..... is that an UCAV? I meant better than predator?

With this size it seems that it will be able to carry weapons. Its just a guess.

Yes i posted this thread a while ago .. well at least it will give know how for a UCAV to Pak

this stuff is a beauty... wow... wish we had one like that..... is that an UCAV? I meant better than predator?

For now it is just a UAV but Pakistan's UCAV Burraq may look similar :pakistan:

U mean, china is going to sell these to pakistan? seems cool though... Looks costly to me...

Not sure as yet , Pakistan is working with China and Turkey for the development of Sensors , UAV and missiles equivalent to Hellfires .

ASLEN's Electronics and UMTAS laser guided weapons would be used on Burraq where as Paksitan and Chinese may develop a UAV design .

I hope Burraq is going to be a stunner for everyone :pakistan::china: and Turks

Not sure as yet , Pakistan is working with China and Turkey for the development of Sensors , UAV and missiles equivalent to Hellfires .

ASLEN's Electronics and UMTAS laser guided weapons would be used on Burraq where as Paksitan and Chinese may develop a UAV design .

I hope Burraq is going to be a stunner for everyone :pakistan::china: and Turks

Well, I would love to see how it looks, And IAF is inducting this beauty in 2011 HAROP Killer drones..
e1064d157675650acb1436e1f4d46f8c.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom