What's new

Laptop Urgent help needed hp parillion g6

Evil Flare

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
hp pavilion g6 NEW

i5 2.67 ghz 500 GB , 2 GB RAM

a friend is asking Rs 38000 for it ... do i buy it ????

Suggestions needed

But in dell u will get 4 gb ram instead of 2 gb and if u bargain around u can get the price down to 33 to 35 range.

The specs are same for dell. Also can u tell me if it has an in bulit OS (win 7 home basic or prem)?? As u see they come with DOS also. Choose wisely.

you could 4 gb ram for that price with windows 7....try dell inspiron...its a better option

i5 and 500GB storage sounds good but why only 2GB RAM? It's a bit odd. Did your friend take out one of the RAM cards?

no its a NEW Laptop .. not even used .. i said him 35,000 PKR .

no its a NEW Laptop .. not even used .. i said him 35,000 PKR .

I'd buy it if I were you. 35,000 PKR is about 300 Euros so I think it's cheap considering I got my 2GB RAM, 200GB and intel 2 core duo laptop for around 400 Euros.

Anyway, you can always buy an extra 2GB RAM.

I'd buy it if I were you. 35,000 PKR is about 300 Euros so I think it's cheap considering I got my 2GB RAM, 200GB and intel 2 core duo laptop for around 400 Euros.

Anyway, you can always but an extra 2GB RAM.

Think you meant buy not but......lolz TDU!

I was searching rates for dell inspiron for the same configuration ( Only Ram difference ) but all are above 50,000 .. i think if he agreed on 35,000 it will be a good deal for me .. what you say .

I was searching rates for dell inspiron for the same configuration ( Only Ram difference ) but all are above 50,000 .. i think if he agreed on 35,000 it will be a good deal for me .. what you say .

Go for it, if I were you, you could always upgrade ram later on.

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 PM ----------

Anyway, you can always buy an extra 2GB RAM.

Wow Ireland is expensive? You can get that sorta configuration for around 300-350 Australian.

Excellent Deal - Go For it though I never buy HP laptops because they tend to heat up and die very soon.

Looks very cheap, any one who used hp laptops can give you better suggestion about performance, but if its performance is good than i don't think you should miss it for 38000PKR.

I got mine with 4GB RAM, Windows 7 & dedicated graphic card for 60,000 last year. You are being offered a good deal, i say go for it. If you ask any computer salesman, he will tell you that HP makes better machines than Dell. So, don't hesitate and avail the opportunity but, be sure that you get the recovery along.

Go for it, if I were you, you could always upgrade ram later on.

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 PM ----------

Wow Ireland is expensive? You can get that sorta configuration for around 300-350 Australian.

Forgot to mention, my laptop is 3 years old so it would have been top of the range when I bought it. These days a 400 quid laptop will get you an i3/i5, 4GB RAM and ≈200GB storage. Still not great... so yeah... I guess you could say Ireland is expensive.

The UK stores have better deals.

Back
Top Bottom