What's new

Language bridges gap, brings China & India on same page

Awww....

You don't have to stay in our crappy country. You can toss the food out of your helicopter and we'll fight each other over it.

Man you think Hong Kong people can afford to buy our own personal helicopters? I'm not Li Ka-shing lol.

Btw as everyone is out of topic in this thread.

May I say that property in some parts of Delhi and Mumbhai are much more expensive then anyway in China.

Btw as everyone is out of topic in this thread.

May I say that property in some parts of Delhi and Mumbhai are much more expensive then anyway in China.

property is expensive in maximum parts of india which is situated on roads or near the highways

We should rename this thread to "Laugh at India's Poverty Here". I'm sick of seeing them do it in other threads.

We should rename this thread to "Laugh at India's Poverty Here". I'm sick of seeing them do it in other threads.

They can save themselves the pain, by not laughing about the Chinese people who starved to death in the great leap forward.

But we all know that is never going to happen. :D

The Indian media trains them, to hate China+Pakistan. Might as well enjoy it. :azn:

Just what we are planning to do, we got land in Gurgoan.

yups,
amazing thing is that,this is even done in small cities.
ppl give massive rent per month.
cities are changed now,with improvement in infrastructure,rent is increasing.

this thread is dedicated to our chinese brothers.
i thought,y not spend few time for them

Our Pakistani friends can join too! My prediction: This will be the biggest thread on the forum in no time. :D

Back
Top Bottom