What's new

Lal Masjid commandos court-martialed seek justice from SC

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISLAMIC republic of pakistan....that says it all....the accused should be given copies and have a fair say...but they did disobey orders and no excuses for the imprisonment!!they disobeyd the law and hence broughtforth their own punishment and everybody knows the army life...u have to be strict and disciplined.BUT as far as the copies go...YES they should have been given to them.

I had a chance to talk to a PAF pilot who bombed targets in FATA..In all honesty i can say that although he stopped short of crying his eyes out,but i could see how emotionally wrecked he was,and how much he had to struggle to supress his personal opinion and feelings to comply with his Duties as a Fighter Pilot..

A war is not easy for the service men and women...

They too have an opinion about everything..and sometimes they do what they think is right,not what they are told to do.

I can understand tthe plight of the commandoes mentioned in this thread..We should understand that its not easy to attack and kill humans,no matter who they are...

wellll i dont know what to do for it im 50 / 50 for this they have done wrong and right it is difficullt situation being a muslim to attack jammia masjid no patriotic muslim can do it but at a same time commandos should follow the orders no matter what they are they are tier 1 operators of armed forces and denieng the missions is act of crime to but i still fell that some how they should have given one chance to apply in court for justice

next time we will see army committing mass genocide and its moral duty of soldiers to respond to the wrong stuff imho

☪☪☪☪;915580 said:
I see nothing wrong with the punishments given by Army Court.You are trained in Army and millions are spent on you so you fight not to sit in your Cantt and wait to fight India only.You should be prepared to fight any internal and external threats.Glad Army is cleansing these type of soldiers/officers who are in Army for $$$ only.Civilian Courts should not mess with Army Internal Matters.It will open a can of worms.

I disagree, right of expression is the basic human right. If they expressed this what went wrong?.....a soldier is a human being, it should be allowed to stay a human being, going by you're words means that if I go into armed services I would become a mindless creep, a person who can't think of his own. They could be separated from this operation. But torturing them and making them pay for expression of their natural and basic human right is this the treatment you deserve while being in army? and mind you, don't you even dare say this that they were in army for $$$....they could have earned their livelihood by either way what was in their fate. They still are much much better than you who is just sitting on his *** and making such a pathetic comment.(equally are those who pressed the thank button to this)

When a soldier disobeys the command to fight against an enermy one shall not expect him to be greeted like a hero with flower petals. Jamat - e - Jehelia might have strong presence in army / government but that does not makes its followers immune to Pakistani law. Not only he should be court martialed but stripped of his rank and nationality and exiled.

I'm closing this thread since debate has degenerate into a moral debate as to what is a soldier's duty and rights vis a vis fighting on orders. This thread was supposed to deal explicitly with the issue of the denial of constitutionality granted rights to a select few soldiers.

If somebody has anything to add to this issue in that regard, let me know and I'll unlock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom