What's new

Lahore waste management company to help make Amritsar clean

Because corrupt government of these cities didn't go to LWMC to help them, probably because they are not really interested in improving the lives of their citizens.

Faceplam.

Why this LWMC doesn't help Pakistani cities like Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta instead of Amritsar?

shinning india going to moon but fails to clean their cities. chchchch

Faceplam.

Why this LWMC doesn't help Pakistani cities like Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta instead of Amritsar?

tumblr_mesg0scc9Q1ragpqjo1_400.jpg

Because THEY asked for help while "Rulers of Karachi, Peshawar and Quetta" would be shitting all over the whole idea because it came from Punjab! Read below:

..... the Amritsar Municipal Corporation has now sought help from Lahore Waste Management Company to make the holy city clean.....

One thing Pakistanis are good at ----- Handling SH*T ? :rofl:

An expertise you would develop naturally when your Govt. doles out that stinky stuff to you by the truck loads. :omghaha:

this is a Turkish company actually, its just a publicity stunt of whosoever reported it.

Lahore tou waise ka waisa hi ganda manda hai... not to blame the company but ham logo ko tameez hi nahi hai....

nice. i wish if the Govt of Punjab and Govt of KP also have similar exchange

tou turkey mein investment karo na :omghaha:

this is a Turkish company actually, its just a publicity stunt of whosoever reported it.

Lahore tou waise ka waisa hi ganda manda hai... not to blame the company but ham logo ko tameez hi nahi hai....

tou turkey mein investment karo na :omghaha:

You live there so you got use to your surroundings. i visited after 8 years and i saw huge difference ! By that i mean in a good sense

You have to give it to that city for being cleaner than the rest of the country. ignorant population doubling up in karachi is not helping the situation. Plus all this costs money. You get no candy if you dont have the money, the flies come free.

You live there so you got use to it. i visited after 8 years and i saw huge difference ! By that i mean in a good sense

Not talking about posh areas, but overall, the whole city is as dirty as it used to be 10 years ago.. and before this turkish company, under Pervaiz Elahi same methods were used to keep the city clean by municipal corporation.. nothing really improved.

Not talking about posh areas, but overall, the whole city is as dirty as it used to be 10 years ago.. and before this turkish company, under Pervaiz Elahi same methods were used to keep the city clean by municipal corporation.. nothing really improved.

dude i have lived and visited many countries around the world and i can happily say Lahore is not bad. Give it another 5 years and it will be in the same league as Gulf cities at least. And no i'm not talking about posh areas. The last time Lahore Walled City was for example touched for improvement was back in Ayub Khan days. I know you are politically affiliated and i can understand your 'hatred'. But please do not make yourself sound too ignorant just over a waste management company.

It'd be great if this waste management could be spread across all major Indian cities.
Indians need it, and it would give Pakistan more political leverage over India during times of political strife.

India needs it yes because we learn from everyone and the 2nd part of ur statement is simple negative IQ.

Because corrupt government of these cities didn't go to LWMC to help them, probably because they are not really interested in improving the lives of their citizens.

shinning india going to moon but fails to clean their cities. chchchch

We're even planning the Mars mission BTW.and we are asking for consultancy in keeping cities clean.

dude i have lived and visited many countries around the world and i can happily say Lahore is not bad. Give it another 5 years and it will be in the same league as Gulf cities at least. And no i'm not talking about posh areas. The last time Lahore Walled City was for example touched for improvement was back in Ayub Khan days. I know you are politically affiliated and i can understand your 'hatred'. But please do not make yourself sound too ignorant just over a waste management company.

.... :omghaha:

chal oye kam ker... dont be a joker around !!

It'd be great if this waste management could be spread across all major Indian cities.
Indians need it, and it would give Pakistan more political leverage over India during times of political strife.

How on earth cleaning a city is going to give political leverage??

Well getting help in good methodology from any one is a wise decision, also no mater what ever the government does it's the mind set of people have to change, until and unless the public take initiative to clean their cites it will be very difficult for the government to keep the cities clean in South Asia...

Below is one such example in which due to Public initiative in a 10 times bigger Bangalore city compared to Amristar today is more cleaner...

tereBin crosses 100 - by The Ugly Indian

All's Well @ DELL! - A SpotFixing Video by The Ugly Indian

IBM goes Spotfixing! A video by The Ugly Indian

Last edited by a moderator:
chal oye kam ker... dont be a joker around !!

Not joking ! i was born in a Gulf country so i know better. It is better than our worst areas of Lahore but i can tell you the gap is not big.

btw i'm talking about waste management, NOT infrastructure.

2012-11-24+12.46.06.jpg

dscf1094-3.jpg

3031770476_34d685401a.jpg

na01.jpg

PHO-10Mar07-209958.jpg

14486207.jpg

IMG_1229.JPG

Back
Top Bottom