What's new

Lahore Rejects Imran Khan?

Sir, I noticed one thing that lot of people points at IK that what if he have given time to KPK and changed the province, the answer is very simple, KPK is changed if u ask from the people living in KPK not only in Peshawar, but from different cities they did appreciate PTI performance and will specifically tell u about improvement in hospital, school, police system, . IK cannot be involved in KPK province governance but to provide guidance to Pervaiz Khattak or else people will again say he is dictator and running the affairs of province. Alas the common sense of a common Pakistani is limited to mindset defined by decades of political slavery..

I went to the Secretariat in Peshawar and did not have to pay a bribe to get my files cleared. That never happens, in fact in my mind i brought extra cash of 20 000 rupees because i knew they would ask for sweets. Was quite shocking for me, won't even say anything on how i always get a shake down whenever i go to Civil Secretariat in Lahore.

Sir, I noticed one thing that lot of people points at IK that what if he have given time to KPK and changed the province, the answer is very simple, KPK is changed if u ask from the people living in KPK not only in Peshawar, but from different cities they did appreciate PTI performance and will specifically tell u about improvement in hospital, school, police system, . IK cannot be involved in KPK province governance but to provide guidance to Pervaiz Khattak or else people will again say he is dictator and running the affairs of province. Alas the common sense of a common Pakistani is limited to mindset defined by decades of political slavery..
members of the KPK government actively participated in the dharna including pervaiz khattak
even though IK doesn't micro manage KPK government he still controls the party

if imran khan hadn't wasted so much time on that dharna thing and focused all the time and resources on the development of KPK the results might have been different
Also it's none of my business but he could have delayed his marriage
besides democracy in pakistan is just a form of distraction from actually issues that need to be resolved
The dumb people she interviewed only vote for N-league because their symbol is "Sher"
pointless democracy

Stop pretending you knowing what you taking about ...shhhhhh

Last edited:
A ruling party candidate wins only difference of 4K
While whole federal cabinet were in that area progressive works were announced and PM was part of part of election mission.
And Lahore rejects Imran Khan LOL

How does Lahore rejects Imran Khan if PTI numberes incresed from 10 % to 49% of votes

Back
Top Bottom