What's new

Lahore Rejects Imran Khan?

The rejection or non rejection question will be answered tomorrow... Don't think there will be any rigging there so I am expecting we will know how well does PTI and PMLN stands in NA122. PTI has really campaigned well which much be applauded and this has made the scales even as once which was looking to be a sure thing now looks questionable.

Tomorrow we will see to whom lahore belongs too. Although I don't like aleem Khan but to give opposition strength a victory for Imran can do well as Imran has been a very fine opposition and a very vocal one and a victory here for Imran will jolt PMLN and will keep them on toes and will force them to work even harder for the benefit of the people while imran will get greater confidence and will become a strong and vocal critic of the ruling party.

When the reporter asks whether an individual supports Ayaz Sadiq or Aleem Khan, I've noticed that the individual usually mentions the party or the party leader. It seems the individual candidate doesn't matter or all, which I think is quite worrying.

When the reporter asks whether an individual supports Ayaz Sadiq or Aleem Khan, I've noticed that the individual usually mentions the party or the party leader. It seems the individual candidate doesn't matter or all, which I think is quite worrying.

Not only that. I have seen many that say we vote this person because it what our forefathers have been doing all along, so we will uphold the tradition. When asked why what have the done for you? They say "no idea". Another thing is go with the flow, where the person being asked really doesn't care who to vote for, if one person ahead of him says "this party" him and scores behind him will utter the same because one they wouldn't want to disagree with a mass in crowd or simply just have no idea what the options are.

And these people then after electing bad ones come crying that nothing is being done, makes me sick of them.

Who didn't know that :)

You can create hype without much reality this is the game Pti always play ...Pti has lost the moral grounds in whole Punjab by dancing and damaging Pakistan durning set ins....only skeleton of live imran khan thru out Punjab.....RIP PTI

I don't like PTI to win in Lahoe, but even more i don't like the arrogant PMLN candidate Ayyaz Sadiq, who usually earn his popularity by quoting Imran Khan his past mate or friend.
If i have choice between 2 given candidates, than i better stay home and vote for NON, because BOTH dosn't deserve my vote and i like to be counted among those, who did not vote.

Who didn't know that :)

You can create hype without much reality this is the game Pti always play ...Pti has lost the moral grounds in whole Punjab by dancing and damaging Pakistan durning set ins....only skeleton of live imran khan thru out Punjab.....RIP PTI

Dancing ? and damaging Pakistan oh PTI has been in power for last 25+ years and has damaged Pakistan o_O wah

12081583_10153620957482403_1524590220_n.jpg

OR you could also say that Lahore Rejects PMLN by a margin of 80-20%? ;)

Back
Top Bottom