What's new

Lahore Metro Train Project | News and Updates

even doing something positive people are complaining. almost every major party has some provincial portfolio, afaik this is being done with Punjab govt. funds not federal :disagree: why cant others cm's try to attract fdi in same way? because its too much work and requires good governance. so lets just complain. even i dont like n-league but credit where its due. at least they are trying to do something with results on the ground, rather than whining and dharnas 24/7

Anyone knows the status of the project???

Do it fast to make a better South Asia'Time to implement more metro lines in other cities too

I'm punjabi …. I'm from near jehlum and i have no problem with lahore getting this… they are the biggest city and our financial hub… our turn will come but we need an international standard city and lahore is that place.

You obviously either failed or slept through your economic and common sense classes, am i right?

You obviously either failed or slept through your economic and common sense classes, am i right?
yeah… how did you know??
boy if every one was good at predicting stuff like you… we be a complete shit hole.
anyways…… your looking at it from a different point of view then me.

yeah… how did you know??
boy if every one was good at predicting stuff like you… we be a complete shit hole.
anyways…… your looking at it from a different point of view then me.

Why is SS spending 45% of Punjab's budget on Lahore when 70% of the population and most of the wealth comes from rural Punjab? - Are the cattle or humans?

Why is SS spending 45% of Punjab's budget on Lahore when 70% of the population and most of the wealth comes from rural Punjab? - Are the cattle or humans?
who pays the most tax??? do you know??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom