What's new

Lahore Bar Dance Mujra - This is so called ISLAMIC STATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
so that means pakistanis get excited even by watching women dancing fully clothed. too much sexual frustration.

Why do we have to always relate everything with religion? Lets move on this one is quite a non-issue, we have more dreadful Un-Islamic things to deal with in this country, killings in the name of religion in particular.

Why do we have to always relate everything with religion? Lets move on this one is quite a non-issue, we have more dreadful Un-Islamic things to deal with in this country, killings in the name of religion in particular.

thats right , In your country everything get related to Islam from.... Nation itself to TV Programs , it's due to islamization of ideology .

hope .. people will stop that but it will go towards secularism and Mullahs in your country will never let that happen. .

What he is highlighting is valid . On one hand things are so " Islamic' that there is no place for another.

While 'non islamic' activities happen openly. No harm but then double standards ?

I think Pak was possibly best before Zia.

The Universal truth is that Pakistan is not as Islamic as its names suggests and India is not as secular as its name suggests.

Why do we have to always relate everything with religion?
Because its Pakistan and Pakistanis. Everything..and i mean everything is looked at from religious lenses in Pakistan.

So what, Pakistan is a lot more liberal than people think, once this A-stan war raps up, we will go back to being what we have been for at least 1,000 years, Muslim and proud - but also with secular tastes.

Wrong Words ,

1. Pakistan is not "Perfect" Islamic Country

2. India is not "Perfect" Secular Country

There is NOTHING perfect.

its like either someone is your friend or not at all. there is nothing CALLED best friend

this one is for op

enjoy

Everyone with a beard isnt supposed to be a muslim .. If that were true we would have the most hardcore biker gangs fasting in ramadan . .

so that means pakistanis get excited even by watching women dancing fully clothed. too much sexual frustration.

Fortunately that wasnt a woman dancing to the rooster house mix.

There is NOTHING perfect.

its like either someone is your friend or not at all. there is nothing CALLED best friend

yes , there is nothing perfect there always some error.

you are trolling :lol: , Country Systems are not your Best Friend. :lol:

Best Luck Talibanis are trying create "Perfect" Islamic Pakistan. :lol: (i mean 99.99% Islamic)

These Lawyers should be taken to supreme court!

Sarcastic humor at it's best :lol:

Seriously though, out of all the awesome Pakistani music, they were dancing to some ear-bleed Indian song ..

I dont know why everyone bring Islam into every issue. Everyone knows that such things are against Islamic teachings.
Other thing is that majority of these "lawyers" have their own daughters of the same age of that girl doing Mujra for them. I cant even imagine, how there conscious allow them participating in such activity.
There are two issues in my view, which need to be discussed.
1. Is there any difference between lower level uneducated people like common laborers, truck/rickshaw drivers and people of similar trades and these cream of society, who call themselves "lawyers". Does the dignity and stature of lawyers allow them to do such activities?
2. In recent past, Ch. Shujat was caught watching similar dance. Some lawyers file petition in court to ban him from politics. Similarly once Musharraf during a concert did some dance and till date God knows, how many different names he has been called by. Now will any fellow lawyer will file or condemn this activity in the same manner as they do for others? When will this hypocrisy will end?

@rajput.pakistani actually they all knw that teachng of islam is based on facts so by criticizing islam they are tryng to deny truth we never gve damn attention to other ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom