What's new

Lahore Bar Dance Mujra - This is so called ISLAMIC STATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP, get a life, you are making things much worse in your mind then they actually are about the video. Pakistan is facing serious problems, and this function is the least of our worries.

OP, get a life, you are making things much worse in your mind then they actually are about the video. Pakistan is facing serious problems, and this function is the least of our worries.

What he is highlighting is valid . On one hand things are so " Islamic' that there is no place for another.

While 'non islamic' activities happen openly. No harm but then double standards ?

I think Pak was possibly best before Zia.

I don't get why we are running away from our own culture

Arabs, egypts, Persians, Turks all have their respective cultures while also same religion
Why Pakistanis have to forget our Indus Valley culture???

lol...so many guys pay to watch one woman dance...and are exited about it ......lol...all she did was jump about.....

its Mujra. And whats wrong in it.? Anyone?
P.s havent seen vid because i am unable to play

The first question came to my mind after seeing it .... "Whats wrong with it?" There is a girl who is dancing..... But the difference is she doesn't have a stage to perform hence she and has her audiences around her.... even few of them are women....I didn't see any vulgarity in her dance.... (but i guess money was thrown to her - which can be considered offensive)....But then she is dancing to the tune of Sheila ji jawani and song from dirty picture....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom