What's new

Lahore Bar Dance Mujra - This is so called ISLAMIC STATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice chick but terrible dancer. Also are these the same lawyers who showered rose petals on Qadri?

Unlike india where a religiously motivated party like the BJP has held power "pandit power".....pakistan has never had the "mullahs" win power in elections or truly run a government.
Europe has plenty of "christian democrats parties that stand in elections and have had power.

Yeah......Where the islamic party is in power.

But still you know they are a very tolerant society.

Because Islam also apply as a law

it is obligatory for muslim to follow Quran and sunnah and make laws that are made in line with Quran and sunnah

like i do not mean any disrespect if some thing is written in hindus sacred book no one can vote it out of it

similarly quran and sunnah is divine.Quran is the word of God Almighty it is obligatory for muslim to follow it exactly the laws stated in it

we can not vote any thing out as in constitution of pakistan it is for this purpose written that people will exercise vote in boundaries coinciding with rules which God gave us(i don't have proper translation and memory of it now)

if muslim lie it is a sin and forbidden in islam but if he starts saying it is not a sin and is Islamic that is a grave sin and lie

i recall a article in pravda russia

Among Russian Christians those who believe in Christianity and God 62% of these Christians never touched Bible let along study or recite it etc

this is how religion vanishes when state power is not behind or focus on religious studies these religious practices according to all religion people stop following with passing time and it just become for name sake or hobby

people follow what is going on in society or more exactly the environment and society provided to them

ya i agree with u but i would be happy if religion remains out of politics and law because i feel its a personal choice on how religious i want to be.

Politics will only corrupt the religion right at its roots. Don't u think it will only lead to hypocrisy where people portray themselves on the outside which they are not inside.

Ultimately religion is supposed to be a path to spirituality to a realization that Allah was all the while within ourselves.

Does Islam believe in existence of soul?

PS: don't take my comments personally just sharing my view.

Its a thing known as personal choice. If some chick wants to dance at a bar its her choice and she has the free will to dance as much as she wants at the bar. Mullahs often try to sound self-righteous and all but interfering with someones personal choice should not be something a government should do.

Also what difference is it making if a bar wench dances somewhere. Learn to enjoy life.

Lol what's wrong? She just dancing not naked! Pakistan is become more open to this taboo

Nr 1 its not dance its MUJRA but that is not the issue. The behavoiur of public which is the problem look how they are reacting to rented girl is dancing... what would happen without guards...+++

Lol what's wrong? She just dancing not naked! Pakistan is become more open to this taboo

It look stupid for lawyers in professional dress to behave like tamashbeen

but Islamic state? when did Pakistan became Islamic state?

as far as i know its Islamic republic of Pakistan

aur agar hum sab apne garebaan mein moun dalhey tu hum iss se be gutya stuff dekh chukey hoon ghey

what i don't get is many people on youtube search such videos, watch it and then curse the dancer or mujra girls or sunny leaone in comment sections lol

you know i would wager than any islamic state/empire or people's throughout history that ever claimed to be "islamic" probably had something like this....it will always always exist, nothing will ever be a perfect representation of what you want....

Bit$$ Don't Know How To Dance She needs Lesson In Bollywood Dance Style.

And...? I don't see anything wrong with it

I do not want to see people force others to accept their ideologies.

A woman can dance, but nobody can call her a wh0re for it. This is the level of dignity a person is entitled to. A woman can walk naked on the streets, but nobody can call her a wh0re.

I do not want to see people force others to accept their ideologies.

A woman can dance, but nobody can call her a wh0re for it. This is the level of dignity a person is entitled to. A woman can walk naked on the streets, but nobody can call her a wh0re.
I never thought you will have such view. I agree 100%.

Young people need night clubs. :smitten:

what about old people in that video.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom