What's new

Labaikyee Conqured Christians Graveyard (لبیکیے مسیحی قبرستان فتح کرتے ہوئے)

You brewing hatred and violence in the name of blasphemy, you are the one with no faith in your religion or Allah/God and most importantly, no faith in your faith.
I will say it again. be man enough and do it.

Cowards, can't fight the real fight against their oppressors, so they turn to oppress others.
you mean to say that TLP should fight army and free IK from jail because IK followers couldn't do it!!!!!!!!!
fight your own battles ohhh wait someone once said
نچن گان آلیاں دے پتر آزادی دی جنگ نئیں لڑ سکدے

Meanwhile Christians joining and supporting TLP.

Salute to the TLP leadership for safeguarding the peace of our entire nation.

It's right time to remove blasphemy laws , remove article 62 and article 63.
IMF and FATF should place these conditions for the best interest of Peace, and to stop extremism, sectarianism and terrorism .
LAWS aren't the issue,
it's the freakin people.

the biggest issue are the parrot molvis.

A country with 200 Million+, how many of the top Islamic scholars are from Pakistan, not even 10 isn't that shameful for the country which was created in the name of ISLAM.

Until Pakistan has a check and balance for this parrot molvi system this nation is going nowhere.
You need rigorous training, Check and balance system on Islamic teachings, only then they can become proper scholars.
In Pakistan only if a child is weak in studies he's forced to do HIFZ and Islamic teachings, which is beyond me.

Last edited:
When the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) saw a man step on a grave, he said: “If one of you were to sit on a live coal that burned his garment and reached his skin, that would be better for him than sitting on a grave.” (Narrated by Muslim, 9711; Abu Dawood, 3228).

LAWS aren't the issue,
it's the freakin people.

the biggest issue are the parrot molvis.

A country with 200 Million+, how many of the top Islamic scholars are from Pakistan, not even 10 isn't that shameful for the country which was created in the name of ISLAM.

Until Pakistan as a check and balance for this parrot molvi system this nation is going nowhere.
You need rigorous training, Check and balance system on Islamic teachings, only then they can become proper scholars.
In Pakistan only if a child is weak in studies he's forced to do HIFZ and Islamic teachings, which is beyond me.
ok keyboard warrior

you mean to say that TLP should fight army and free IK from jail because IK followers couldn't do it!!!!!!!!!

TLP should fight TTP, when TTP were attacking Sunni mosques and tombs.
But Halwa Brigade failed to fight with Kawa Brigade.

TLP should fight TTP, when TTP were attacking Sunni mosques and tombs.
But Halwa Brigade failed to fight with Kawa Brigade.
TLP is busy fking the mirzai cultists in the as* at the moment, just like the so called techi techi angel of yours who impregnated your false lanti murtad prophet by fking him in the as*. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I will say it again. be man enough and do it.

No one said anything about IK "_"
looks like being a TLP lover cause an automatic loss of brain cells.

come on. you can do better. try again my son :enjoy:
Bud it's not your fault, you are the product of that society and culture.

A suggestion if you can't suggest anything positive or have a rational conversation, just mind your own business and ZIP IT.

Other's time is more valuable than wasting and cursing a brain-dead zombie

You are arguing with a grave worshipping kaffir, of course he is braindead just like his TLP idols.
LOL,
Recently we have had some EXTRA PRO ARMY TROLLS, whose sole job is to curse and spam rather than post anything that makes actual sense.
I think this thing is from the same group

No one said anything about IK "_"
looks like being a TLP lover cause an automatic loss of brain cells.
کیا کروں دوست جب سے خان صاحب کی تیرہ منٹ کی آڈیو سنی ہے عائلہ ملک والی
اس وقت سے برین کام کرنا چھوڑ گیا ہے

:sarcastic:

Bud it's not your fault, you are the product of that society and culture.

A suggestion if you can't suggest anything positive or have a rational conversation, just mind your own business and ZIP IT.

Other's time is more valuable than wasting and cursing a brain-dead zombie

LOL,
Recently we have had some EXTRA PRO ARMY TROLLS, whose sole job is to curse and spam rather than post anything that makes actual sense.
I think this thing is from the same group
ooohhhh did i hurt your feelings floozy.
you should listen to your gayfriend's advice and lay off the internet :agree:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom