What's new

Kuwait to sign MoU for Pakistani manpower’s import

In west you go as Engineers,Doctors and Businessmen. In ME you go as cheap labor.

Want more respect send some educated people first.

Not all who emigrate to the West are qualified professionals. I have been living in the US for 19 years and have come across a broad mix of Pakistanis

Replace technical hindu Manpower with pakistan or other muslim talent...wtf OIC is caught sleeping all the time.

You obviously didn't understand what I meant i.e. that Kuwait just wants low skilled labour, and the irony here is that you actually proved that by writing out all the professions above e.g. masons, drivers etc, all low skilled. ...........................

This is elitist mindset which is deep rooted in UK british society. The professions like masons, mechanics, electricians, drivers etc. are all noble professions and are the backbone of every functioning economy in the world and are considered "skilled professions" all over the world including in Germany and definitely in Pakistan where I have lived until last 10 years.

This is elitist mindset which is deep rooted in UK british society. The professions like masons, mechanics, electricians, drivers etc. are all noble professions and are the backbone of every functioning economy in the world and are considered "skilled professions" all over the world including in Germany and definitely in Pakistan where I have lived until last 10 years.

I agree I mentioned it above, I just spoke in terms of how economists rank them.
Anyway lots of stuff going on at the LOC, heading back to that thread.

I didn't get the answer, how many driver visa are issued by UK to Pakistanis?

On politics, i have answered already... there is no Pakistani mayor in Belgium, Switzerland, Austria, Romania, Bulgaria, USSR, Finland, Sweden, Iran... list is long.

There is world of difference between gulf and western countries (like UK) when it comes to treatment of pakistan (and south asia in general) workers and people.

@waz is spot on, its not just politics either that is good measure of it, but basically what the long term results are in integration in society, culture and business. The education and opportunity ladder for south asians in any western liberal democracy is simply head and shoulders over anything you will find in brittle, rigid "import for manual work we dont want to do cuz we have oil" Arab countries.

Tell me this, can a Pakistani become naturalised citizen of a gulf state?

@OsmanAli98

Btw :

Pakistan's manpower export increases by 30 percent
Sunday Oct 20 2019
ISLAMABAD: The Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Development sent as many as 568,464 Pakistanis to foreign countries for various job assignments during the last year.

The export of manpower has increased by 30 percent as some 424,867 went abroad for overseas employment during the corresponding period of 2017, an official source in the Ministry told APP on Sunday.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/251983-manpower-export-increased-by-30-percent

It's really not impressive given that those that do go out aren't even Graduates. Limiting their options to countries for manual labor....

Been listening news like these since ages. We are banned, my father has spent almost 40 years in kuwait, still there, we last visited in 2002 i think, since then couldn't again, not even family let alone work force.
Recently they give us one lakh quota . 79 to 80 thousand workers went there in last 3 years . Its not like that .
Now we are requesting another 1 lakh qouata from them and its really great way to making sure you have continued supply of rwmitences. More happy to hear about Japan and Germany also interested in importing man power Let's see is japanese agreement appear as agreed and told by japenese minister in yesterday's news

Back
Top Bottom