What's new

Kuwait mulls death penalty for insulting God, Prophet

Zavvy, I think Kuwait would be wrong if they did it just as Pakistan is wrong when we did it. If blasphemy is punishable by death (of which we have little evidence prior to Pakistan's law, even during times the shari3ah wasn't being as violated as today), then all People of the Book barring mainstream Muslims must die because they have introduced nothing but blasphemy in betwixt and in lieu of the Words of God themselves in the Bible.

Such an act is just so pernicious to the mental state of a mind in peace and harmony with nature I.e. a Muslim mind, but it's what these enemies of God are meant to be doing till it's time to wake up.

You talked a lot but said nothing.

I am sorry if this hurts your feelings but I don't really care about your personal opinions.

Hah. No offence taken.

I am simply presenting a well thought out argument to you.
If you don't agree with my argument, please address the argument.
And spare us your opinion on how you didn't like the blue color shirt Dr. Nyke wore on that one show you saw last week.

I don't need to make any arguments about Zakir Naik's so called videos. They are out for everyone to see. If you can't see the absurdity in the arguments then I cannot help you.

Blasphemy laws keeping bigots and islamaphones in check?
We see how well it works in keeping the bigots in check in Pakistan. It just encourages those guys.

GOD gave us laws to implement it we have to implement them if this is our test if we will not later or Sooner ALLAH will deal with us but that will be not good for us so we have to implement laws

so why did god create imperfect humans who are evil? is it a flaweed design?
humans have been around for 10s of thousands of years and evolved from other species, why did god not come at that time and came only 2000 yers ago?
Sir this world is not the place to enjoy but this is the place of test their is both good and evil and it is up to humans weather they follow good or bad it is their choice they will be tested and what you said is bloody theories and Religion was there from the first human their is nothing such evolution a bloody theory without any proof

Zavvy, I think Kuwait would be wrong if they did it just as Pakistan is wrong when we did it. If blasphemy is punishable by death (of which we have little evidence prior to Pakistan's law, even during times the shari3ah wasn't being as violated as today), then all People of the Book barring mainstream Muslims must die because they have introduced nothing but blasphemy in betwixt and in lieu of the Words of God themselves in the Bible.

Such an act is just so pernicious to the mental state of a mind in peace and harmony with nature I.e. a Muslim mind, but it's what these enemies of God are meant to be doing till it's time to wake up.
Sir Kuwait did right thing it is Blashmey is punished by death in Islam no one can allowed to insult GOD and HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW or any other PROPHET in Muslim state

Sir this world is not the place to enjoy but this is the place of test their is both good and evil and it is up to humans weather they follow good or bad it is their choice they will be tested and what you said is bloody theories and Religion was there from the first human their is nothing such evolution a bloody theory without any proof

Sir Kuwait did right thing it is Blashmey is punished by death in Islam no one can allowed to insult GOD and HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW or any other PROPHET in Muslim state
you dont believe in evolution, but trust religion. I trust evolution but not religion. So there is no difference between us .

what if Lord Ram is insulted. he is also God according to hindus. jesus christ is sone of god according to chritians. will muslims be executed if they insult them

One thing completely inadmissible in Islam may be saying something without proof (sanad wa sultan). Back up what you say, or back off it.

...what if Lord Ram is insulted. he is also God according to hindus. jesus christ is sone of god according to chritians. will muslims be executed if they insult them
They might not, just as if they might not when insulting Jesus pbuh's brother and leader.

I don't know why I replied to you, you're not here for a discussion mister.

One thing completely inadmissible in Islam may be saying something without proof (sanad wa sultan). Back up what you say, or back off it.

They might not, just as if they might not when insulting Jesus pbuh's brother and leader.

I don't know why I replied to you, you're not here for a discussion mister.
so the title of the thread should not use the word GOD. it shold use the word ALLAH instead. because i think Lord ram is God and if some muslim insulted Ram then he is insulting my god and should be executed

Well insulting Krishna is illegal in India so i guess India is second fanatic country

What a well wish fro friends. I thought Pakistanis always complained about visa restrictions in Kuwait but the Indian attitude is superb...epic back stabbing...Only I wish some kuwaiti is read this thread.
Friendship and feet licking is different Pakistani friendship is agreeing to all matters and slavery nature...Indians will object to the objectionable.
Friendship and feet licking is different very different..I say it again!

GOD gave us laws to implement it we have to implement them if this is our test if we will not later or Sooner ALLAH will deal with us but that will be not good for us so we have to implement laws

GOD created the world and first two humans and than generations started you have to believe in GOD and follow his rules not your thoughts who mostly like evil things that is part of human
:O god created everything? ..answer one simple question.
Who created god?........

If I was in Kuwait I'll be killed everyday :laugh: btw Pakistanis still banned from entering in Kuwait?:laugh:

:O god created everything? ..answer one simple question.
Who created god?........

If I was in Kuwait I'll be killed everyday :laugh: btw Pakistanis still banned from entering in Kuwait?:laugh:

neither created nor destroyed (meaning humans havent found it out yet)

No they lifted the ban .

you are hindu, and you are reincarnated everyday then....

neither created nor destroyed (meaning humans havent found it out yet)

No they lifted the ban .

you are hindu, and you are reincarnated everyday then....
I m not a Hindu nor Muslims nor Sikh nor Christian Jain etc..but all I know is god doesn't exist or else the world would have been a wonderful place to live in

I m not a Hindu nor Muslims nor Sikh nor Christian Jain etc..but all I know is god doesn't exist or else the world would have been a wonderful place to live in

i was joking mann.. but agree with what yo say.. lets set together on the flight to hell though

so the title of the thread should not use the word GOD. it shold use the word ALLAH instead. because i think Lord ram is God and if some muslim insulted Ram then he is insulting my god and should be executed
It means god as in ilaah*, not The God or Iishwar as in Allaah.

We are instructed to not take in vain the name of any ilaah.

* In case you didn't recognize the word ilaah, it is part of the name of a well-known city in your country, Ilahabad, which the British possibly deliberately wrote in English as Allahabad. When are you changing it back officially? You were quick to change Bambay, Madras and Calcutta.

If I insulted your mother and then said
"you can't take criticism"
How would you feel?
You can criticism all you want, but you cannot insult us.

But then again, you hide insults under "criticism" because you don't have enough knowledge on the topic to truly criticize.
But you have plenty of bigotry.

Ah, really stupid analogy. My mother is a human being as such she needs my help. But GOD is above all of human emotions. Are you saying your GOD need your help? That would be some weak GOD.

PS: Why don't you ask your GOD to struck some blasphemer to ashes to prove his existence and those of his followers moral rights? ;)

GOD is there and human were created by god and it is common sense a ball can't come into existance on its own but this universe came without any one creating it you are so blinded by stupid thoughts

Okay know it all, tell me who created GOD? Don't tell me he is always there because that could be answer to your earlier question who created the Universe?

PS: I am happy that your still being stupid

Back
Top Bottom