What's new

Kuwait mulls death penalty for insulting God, Prophet

If I insulted your mother and then said
"you can't take criticism"
How would you feel?
You can criticism all you want, but you cannot insult us.

I haven't heard of any country passing a death penalty if some one insults a mother. Assaulting someone because they insulted your mother is still considered assault.

and I have never heard of any country that sends people to Jail for eating beef
What's your point?

We Muslims have every right to defend our self and our ideology.
If you want to have a rational and informed debate then be my guest.
That is why we have people like Dr. Nyke.
But you people only want to insult us and hide like cowards under the "freedom of speech/ criticism" banner
then we have every right to object.

As for the Kuwaiti law, it will simply keep bigots and Islamophobes in check.
Much like the anti nazi laws in Germany.

no one went to jail for eating beef .. sorry fail troll.

So you are telling me that no where in India is there a law that says you will go to Jail for buying/selling/killing/consuming beef?

I dare you to say no, it will make it very fun for me :devil:

So you are telling me that no where in India is there a law that says you will go to Jail for buying/selling/killing/consuming beef?

I dare you to say no, it will make it very fun for me :devil:
No there is no such ;law in india

and I have never heard of any country that sends people to Jail for eating beef
What's your point?

That law was enacted by politicians hell bent on playing partisan politics in one state. My criticisms against that law are out there in the PDF treads for all to see. I have myself eaten beef in India and I have never felt threatened about it.

We Muslims have every right to defend our self and our ideology.
If you want to have a rational and informed debate then be my guest.
That is why we have people like Dr. Nyke.
But you people only want to insult us and hide like cowards under the "freedom of speech/ criticism" banner
then we have every right to object.

I have heard Dr Naik and his speeches are absurd.They are usually verbal gymnastics and not any informed debate.

I am happy for you to believe whatever fairy tale you want to as long as others are not affected by it. Once you talk about hurting someone because they do not believe your fairy tale then it becomes a problem for society. I am part of this society and it is my duty to stand up for my freedoms.

As for the Kuwaiti law, it will simply keep bigots and Islamophobes in check.
Much like the anti nazi laws in Germany.

What about this guy? Collateral damage?

That law was enacted by politicians hell bent on playing partisan politics in one state. My criticisms against that law are out there in the PDF treads for all to see. I have myself eaten beef in India and I have never felt threatened about it.

I have heard Dr Naik and his speeches are absurd.They are usually verbal gymnastics and not any informed debate.

I am happy for you to believe whatever fairy tale you want to as long as others are not affected by it. Once you talk about hurting someone because they do not believe your fairy tale then it becomes a problem for society. I am part of this society and it is my duty to stand up for my freedoms.

Yet no body can logically answer back Dr Zakir Naik he gives you things which you can't deny and also many other Muslim scholars

No there is no such ;law in india

And with this you have proven not only your inteligence level, but also your credibility.

MP law: 7 yrs in jail for eating beef, cops can raid on mere suspicion - Indian Express

Cow Slaughter | Eating Beef | 7 Years | Jail | Cow Progeny Slaughter Prevention | Madhya Pradesh

I gave 2 links because I know you will have trouble reading English since it is not your first language. So hopefully one of those article will have appropriate level English for you.

G
Some people are so blinded with religion. Tell me has your Allah ever talked to you? There is no God, no empirical or scientific evidence to support it.[/QUOTE
GOD is there and human were created by god and it is common sense a ball can't come into existance on its own but this universe came without any one creating it you are so blinded by stupid thoughts

G
Some people are so blinded with religion. Tell me has your Allah ever talked to you? There is no God, no empirical or scientific evidence to support it.[/QUOTE
GOD is there and human were created by god and it is common sense a ball can't come into existance on its own but this universe came without any one creating it you are so blinded by stupid thoughts

ok so God may have created humans... but that doesnt mean that God is a Good guy, god may actually be the villain.

You talked a lot but said nothing.

I am sorry if this hurts your feelings but I don't really care about your personal opinions.
I am simply presenting a well thought out argument to you.
If you don't agree with my argument, please address the argument.
And spare us your opinion on how you didn't like the blue color shirt Dr. Nyke wore on that one show you saw last week.

As for the guy, if he broke the law the the courts should handle it.
Collateral damage is killing innocent civilians by drone strikes, not prosecuting people who have committed a crime.
I would have thought that this was self evident.

@chitti
What's the matter bro? you didn't respond to my links?
Did I embarrass you?

G

ok so God may have created humans... but that doesnt mean that God is a Good guy, god may actually be the villain.
He created you and gave you lot of things and you think he is villain what do you think of parents ? by the way GOD is good and created humans and gave the laws to follow so who ever follows them ALLAH awards them and who will not follow he will face the punishment

no one has time to insult your religion or anything. the thing is most most religions like H,C,B dont have death penalty, probably because their gods are strong enough to take action when they choose. those gods dont need human hitmen to do their job.
GOD gave us laws to implement it we have to implement them if this is our test if we will not later or Sooner ALLAH will deal with us but that will be not good for us so we have to implement laws

so god created me or my parents?
GOD created the world and first two humans and than generations started you have to believe in GOD and follow his rules not your thoughts who mostly like evil things that is part of human

GOD gave us laws to implement it we have to implement them if this is our test if we will not later or Sooner ALLAH will deal with us but that will be not good for us so we have to implement laws

GOD created the world and first two humans and than generations started you have to believe in GOD and follow his rules not your thoughts who mostly like evil things that is part of human

so why did god create imperfect humans who are evil? is it a flaweed design?
humans have been around for 10s of thousands of years and evolved from other species, why did god not come at that time and came only 2000 yers ago?

are you also saying before people were told about allah, everyone went to hell? what a joke!

Back
Top Bottom