What's new

Kunduz update

I can understand that Afghanistan is a poor country with limited resources but then why Afghanistan (HARAAM KHOOR & NAMAK HARAAM) is wasting those "LIMITED" resources to Destabilize Pakistan in KPK and Baluchistan?? Why Afghanistan (HARAAM KHOOR & NAMAK HARAAM) is Not Launching Full Fledged assault on Tali-Dogs like Pakistani Zarb-e-Azb??

Why Afghanistan (HARAAM KHOOR & NAMAK HARAAM) is Launching attack on Pakistan instead of dealing with Tali-Dogs ??

Why Afghanistan (HARAAM KHOOR & NAMAK HARAAM) is home to 50+ Consulates of India all of them near to Pakistani Border. Why Why Why ??

Height of Irony

1. Kunduz Area touches Tajikistan Border, It was a Strong hold of Northern Alliance.

2. Northern Alliance commander joins Taliban and allows them to take Kunduz. (Its like Israeli allows Palestinian to blow up himself in Israel or Indian Army allows Hafiz Saeed to enter Indian occupied Kashmir. LOL ):rofl::rofl:

3. Hamid Karzai (NAMAK HARAAM No 1) Begged for release of Two Taliban commanders from Pakistan. After Pressure from USA and Afghanistan (NAMAK HARAAM) Pakistan released both of them, IRONICALLY Those Taliban are leading the attack on Kunduz.

4. Now Afghanistan (NAMAK HARAAM Nation No 1) Says Why Pakistan released these two from her Custody ??:crazy::crazy::hang3:

I loved reading your post, because it was simply hilarious and a reality check to these ungrateful Afghans.

Calm down they have been in war for 30+ years so in such miseries they are going through there would be psychological impact as well and it went Deeper if they see a country which Shares a lot of commonalities in terms of Culture and traditions have remain peaceful while they are suffering. Its not entirely their fault to hold these views as they never had time in their lives to rethink and Evolve due to constant Wars they had been fighting so we need to be little more complacent in this situation rather then over reacting like that.

Well Blaming Pakistan for "EVERY" GOD DAMN CURSE that has fallen on this GOD FORSAKEN Country is NOT a Solution EITHER. By the way Pakistan gave them a solution a way out but they refused on orders of their Masters India and US of A. I am just gona stand here and let them burn down to ashes whle they keep on speaking Venom against Pakistan. GO TO HELL LOOSERS Afghans (HARAAM KHOOR & NAMAK HARAAM)

I loved reading your post, because it was simply hilarious and a reality check to these ungrateful Afghans.

And that's why i used the tag (HARAAM KHOOR & NAMAK HARAAM) a Lot. I am Angry

Well Blaming Pakistan for GOD DAMN CURSE that has fallen on this GOD FORSAKEN Country is NOT a Solution EITHER. By the way Pakistan gave them a solution a way out but they refused on orders of their Masters India and US of A. I am just gona stand here and let them burn down to ashes whle they keep on speaking Venom against Pakistan. GO TO HELL LOOSERS Afghans (HARAAM KHOOR & NAMAK HARAAM)
Like I said they havent got enough time to rethink and Evolve so this is part of it so dont take it too personal as this would remain there till they would find Peace and Progress. I would say leave all the hatred to rest doesnt become hopeless in Afghan Pakistan Affairs as this is not a dead end between Afghanistan and Pakistan. Sure their are insecurities on both sides but most of them are due to Mistrust and for that I dont think one need to be Pakistani Version of Amrullah Saleh towards Afghanistan to answer.

Well Blaming Pakistan for "EVERY" GOD DAMN CURSE that has fallen on this GOD FORSAKEN Country is NOT a Solution EITHER. By the way Pakistan gave them a solution a way out but they refused on orders of their Masters India and US of A. I am just gona stand here and let them burn down to ashes whle they keep on speaking Venom against Pakistan. GO TO HELL LOOSERS Afghans (HARAAM KHOOR & NAMAK HARAAM)

And that's why i used the tag (HARAAM KHOOR & NAMAK HARAAM) a Lot. I am Angry

We have sheltered and fed millions of Afghans in our country for over 30 years and even that treacherous Hamid Karzai enjoyed our hospitality. We must follow our own national interests, which is to have a government in Kabul that is pro-Pakistan in nature and does not allow India to use its territory for terrorism. Retribution of 14 years is on its way and those who have tried to destabilize Pakistan must begin to migrate, otherwise there fate will be similar to Dr. Najibullah

Like I said they havent got enough time to rethink and Evolve so this is part of it so dont take it too personal as this would remain there till they would find Peace and Progress. I would say leave all the hatred to rest doesnt become hopeless in Afghan Pakistan Affairs as this is not a dead end between Afghanistan and Pakistan. Sure their are insecurities on both sides but most of them are due to Mistrust and for that I dont think one need to be Pakistani Version of Amrullah Saleh towards Afghanistan to answer.

I agree BRO and your words were really comforting, Thanks

Well guys calm down , Ignore the afghan twitter rants about pakistan ,they dont matter .They are just pissed off . If you see the Kunduz attack news coverage of BBC ,CNN , NBC even Fox News there is no mention of Pakistan. Infact they are bashing ANSF for its lackluster performance on the ground.
US and NATO forces are now directly assisting ANA in Kunduz , so much for standing on its feet.

Well guys calm down , Ignore the afghan twitter rants about pakistan ,they dont matter .They are just pissed off . If you see the Kunduz attack news coverage of BBC ,CNN , NBC even Fox News there is no mention of Pakistan. Infact they are bashing ANSF for its lackluster performance on the ground.
US and NATO forces are now directly assisting ANA in Kunduz , so much for standing on its feet.

What actually is surprising is that extremely educated Afghans are bashing Pakistan -- those who have lived in the West and are highly educated.

Anyhow I think it is a really difficult time for Afghanistan -- perhaps tempers will cool once the Taliban are dislodged from Kunduz.

COAS General Raheel Shareef in his Visit to Germany once again Repeated the Pakistani Stance on Afghan issue. Pakistan and Afghanistan both should work together to ensure the security of PAK-Afghan border and Pakistan is ready to Facilitate Peace talks with the fighting factions in Afghanistan.

How much more Generosity Afghans want from Pakistan ?? Last time Peace talks ended when Afghans with Indian help and advise came up with the news of death of Mullah omar. Pakistan can still facilitate Peace talks in Afghanistan only if Afghans themselves desire Peace instead of war.

This is weird rumor but it wont be effective if happened.

Yeah it will be helpful in stopping Pakistan Bashing and Anti Pakistan Rhetoric. Afghans need to focus on problem at hand which is Kunduz Fight instead they are using this opportunity as well to speak Venom against Pakistan, May ALLAH give Hidayat to these Afghans. AMEEN

Some of the same Mujahideen recently massacred a lot of your military families. You still like them..?? Strange.. I thought Pakistanis respected their military much more than that..

Same ?
Really ??
Hahahahahaha everyone laugh at the Indian clown duh :partay: :wave:

The lone Indian Geek with his pearls of Wisdom from Bollywood Drama breaking news .LOL

What actually is surprising is that extremely educated Afghans are bashing Pakistan -- those who have lived in the West and are highly educated.

Anyhow I think it is a really difficult time for Afghanistan -- perhaps tempers will cool once the Taliban are dislodged from Kunduz.

I thinks its a normal reaction , remember back in the days of hakeemullah mehsud , Pakistanis would often blame U.S of all countries ,of arming TTP. When infact , US was conducting drone attacks every day against TTP and TTP claimed the chapman attack killing CIA operatives.
Its much easier to blame others instead of looking at your own ill doings.

Back
Top Bottom