What's new

'Kiss protest' held at Turkey subway station

Vaid point but in the end I don't agree.

Most of these Turks wouldn't agree either.

I guess some of them are cool with takin out girls, but if their own sisters were out with a guy they would start stabbing people.

Had a friend from Turkey named Ismael. This guy had to leave Turkey to Greece after he killed a couple of guys for bothering his sister. He eventually went to Germany, then came to the US.

The sad part is Ismael is a really quiet person and seems very disturbed. He owns a pizza place here in the US. He's a nice guy and also married, but mentally he seems disturbed.

Kissing in public is impolite. Some ppl will think it's ok while others will look down upon it. Is there really a need to kiss your partner in public?

It can always wait. Kissing is part of sexuality. Love is something different. I can confidently say this because I have been victim to both. :D

firts, the group that have kicked this tiny and poorly kissing protestors poop was not islamist. they were a nationalist group...

if these miserable protestors didnt satisfy theirself by kissing lips in the presence of society, i think next time they will commit nude aşş protest ...

like fly fell into milk..it is no hard to disgusting community...

If democracy says a person has right of disgusting a million people then it should say any one among a million of people has right to kick him poop as well..

Ankara Kurtulu

I find the Liberal Turks to be highly hypocritical when it comes to FREEDOMS. So it is the right of every liberal Turk to exercise their freedom to kiss or make love in Public. But if a poor Turkish Conservative woman enters a University with a head scarf, she should be put in Jail. What about her freedom and her right to dress modestly, if she chooses to do so ?

Don't you think these are DOUBLE STANDARDS ?

firts, the group that have kicked this tiny and poorly kissing protestors poop was not islamist. they were a nationalist group...

if these miserable protestors didnt satisfy theirself by kissing lips in the presence of society, i think next time they will commit nude aşş protest ...

like fly fell into milk..it is no hard to disgusting community...

If democracy says a person has right of disgusting a million people then it should say any one among a million of people has right to kick him poop as well..

Ankara Kurtulu

Da fuq did I just see?

Those dudes were just kissin bro?

WTF?

Pakistan mein asi harqaat so toh sirif loosey kuttay kar tein hain. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

We should all realize that it was not about kissing in public,a protest with banners wouldnt be so provocative and wouldnt get as much attention as it did.
It was just a way to show the Islamist government that there are people againts the way things are going in Turkey.
Dont come with,Kemalist,communist,leftist,atheist or whatever.
The Turkish people are diverse in culture,belief,tradition etc...
Most of you are looking at it from your own vieuwing point(your culture,tradition,belief).
We Turks(not all)dont like living towards the past(backword thinking,loss of freedom,using religion as a governmental tool,etc).
I have never seen a Turk making negative comments on other countries governing system(without beeing provocked )or saying that a part of the population is not good for the country.
We respect the culture and tradition of the various countries,so either post something productive or just dont comment.
Btw,im no Kemalist,communist,islamist etc.
I am all of them combined,the priority is the country.

And some Pakistanis in here still wonder why we don't like Erdogan, its things like this: telling people not to kiss in the metro. Hopefully there were some gay couples too, that will give those Islamists nightmares for weeks.

And how does kissing makes Turkish Nation more '' Secular''?

Moral Values n decency r as vital as anything else of a nation to be successful.

People can kiss in the city and no one has the right to stop them or use violance,
The one or the ones who did that should get a trial and that was it.

Religion in general is a very quick path to ignorance and a nations downfall. I don't hate Islam no more than I would a virus. Religion in general to me is like the HIV virus. I don't hate the virus per se - it just does its thing, but the host is sure as hell a goner. Big religion in a country = HIV in a person. Sadly the host is beloved Turkiye, and Erdogan is the **** swinging cowboy running around having unprotected intercourse on Turkiyes account.

If your virgin Muslim eyes don't like my explanation here, please look up my other posts as to why I don't want Islam (Much less ANY religion) coming near Turkey.

well thats just too bad isnt it lol.
because islam isnt going anywhere in turkey, i know lot of turks here even if they seem secular, they all go to jummah celebrate and love islam, even my friends who drink, even they wont ake a insult towards islam and yes they turks.

its only the alawis is turkey that are secular thats it, they eat pork everything, theres a bunch here as well they claim to be shia muslims.

why?.......

your a pakistani you should know, dont act stupid.
dont try to be a smart ***, @RazPaK explained to you that maybe its a cultural thing, and it is a cultural and religious thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of these Turks wouldn't agree either.

I guess some of them are cool with takin out girls, but if their own sisters were out with a guy they would start stabbing people.

Had a friend from Turkey named Ismael. This guy had to leave Turkey to Greece after he killed a couple of guys for bothering his sister. He eventually went to Germany, then came to the US.

The sad part is Ismael is a really quiet person and seems very disturbed. He owns a pizza place here in the US. He's a nice guy and also married, but mentally he seems disturbed.

Kissing in public is impolite. Some ppl will think it's ok while others will look down upon it. Is there really a need to kiss your partner in public?

It can always wait. Kissing is part of sexuality. Love is something different. I can confidently say this because I have been victim to both. :D

the turks i know, they have fun drink but they still consider them selfs muslims and even go to jummah lol same as most pakistanis i know, and as they older and tired f partying they become religious.

dont listen these turks here, they probably alawis , those guys are basically agnostics, they eat pork drink, have no mosques, they call themselves shia but they are not, vast majority of sunni turks arent going to let islam go and thats a fact.

Back
Top Bottom