What's new

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia conducts military exercise "Soldiers of Islam"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saudi Arabian royal family House of Saud? Or House of Fr aud?

Lol

Latter seems to fit this despicable two-faced tyrannical regime, claiming to be leaders of Islam.

This is nothing but a BS. Perfect rules from a perfect rule breaker! just to remind you, this thread is about military exercises.

These exercises are going to be carried out on Bahrain and Syria. But why should Al Saud family care if some Arabs or Muslims die as long as their family survives

powerfull army!lol
40_bahrain-army-response-manama_11.05.11-l.jpg
shamseddin20111124171326467.jpg

These exercises are going to be carried out on Bahrain and Syria. But why should Al Saud family care if some Arabs or Muslims die as long as their family survives

So non-muslim Assad butchers his own people is fine in your eyes but muslim KSA's help of Syria is murder?

I thought you were very keen on ummah thingy...

Saudi Family hate Iran because Iran was and is trying to destablize the country by provoking Shia population of KSA.....

No the first blow was struck by Al Saud family cos they think that their own people will do to them what Iranians did to the Shah

So non-muslim Assad butchers his own people is fine in your eyes but muslim KSA's help of Syria is murder?

I thought you were very keen on ummah thingy...

You are going of topic I do not support Assad. But I strongly support non interference. Why didn't Saudis help and assist American protesters in America. who decides who is the majority. When to interfere and when not to interfere.

Oh I know Americans will tell us

powerfull army!lol
40_bahrain-army-response-manama_11.05.11-l.jpg
shamseddin20111124171326467.jpg

Yea that's Sauds militia in action

yep very nice pictures. The jury is out on how effective they will be especially with Obama bending backwards telling Israelis not to worry.
Bro., i disagree with a lot fo Saudi Arabia policies, and i am really not a boig fan of Salafi's understanding of Islam. I am also a very big supporter of Iran, and in having closer relations with it. Check my previous posts, if you don't believe me. Saying that, if you consider Saudi Arabia to be an American Puppet, then almost every country in the world is. Alomst every Muslim country is, with the exception of Iran. As far as i know, the top 5 or 6 Muslim armies are equipped with American weapons, not just Saudi Arabia. It is a market, supply and demand. They got the money to buy the best, and they did. At the same time, they they have done great effort in the past couple of years to improve their industrial capabilities than nobody can deny. You guys forget that Saudi Arabia is a new country, it was never ever in its histroy and industrial country. It was a holy land for Muslims, and that's about it. Now they have great ambitions, good for them. They have the resources that can help them too. They are not perfect, but who is ? While i am not a big fan, but the Saudis love their leaders for a reason.

So, Syrian regime who killed 10 thousand Muslim gets compared to Bahraini regime?!

Bro., i disagree with a lot fo Saudi Arabia policies, and i am really not a boig fan of Salafi's understanding of Islam. I am also a very big supporter of Iran, and in having closer relations with it. Check my previous posts, if you don't believe me. Saying that, if you consider Saudi Arabia to be an American Puppet, then almost every country in the world is. Alomst every Muslim country is, with the exception of Iran. As far as i know, the top 5 or 6 Muslim armies are equipped with American weapons, not just Saudi Arabia. It is a market, supply and demand. They got the money to buy the best, and they did. At the same time, they they have done great effort in the past couple of years to improve their industrial capabilities than nobody can deny. You guys forget that Saudi Arabia is a new country, it was never ever in its histroy and industrial country. It was a holy land for Muslims, and that's about it. Now they have great ambitions, good for them. They have the resources that can help them too. They ar enot perfect, but who is ?

thank you for your kind words and explanation. I must make clear that I have no issue with Arabs per se. It is just this one family of Al Saud that is a blemish on Muslims of the world. They are complicit with Americans. Americans kill Muslims all over the world in the last 12 years.

You are going of topic I do not support Assad. But I strongly support non interference. Why didn't Saudis help and assist American protesters in America. who decides who is the majority. When to interfere and when not to interfere.

Oh I know Americans will tell us

Yea that's Sauds militia in action

KSA didn't help the American people because it is not in their capibility and interests... If a war brokes out between muslim nations and Syria... There won't be death muslim in Syrian army because Syrian army is consisted of Christians and Alewites...

So, Syrian regime who killed 10 thousand Muslim gets compared to Bahraini regime?!

Why is Syrian regime called a regime cos they have a dictator?? Well what is it with you guys this one family supported by the British soldified it's hold on these lands. Why should we allow them to use words like "soldiers of Islam". They are trying in this to use our religion to justify their hold on these Arab lands. One family. We Muslims are not slaves of any one family. Islam does not belong to one familly

Bro., i disagree with a lot fo Saudi Arabia policies, and i am really not a boig fan of Salafi's understanding of Islam. I am also a very big supporter of Iran, and in having closer relations with it. Check my previous posts, if you don't believe me. Saying that, if you consider Saudi Arabia to be an American Puppet, then almost every country in the world is. Alomst every Muslim country is, with the exception of Iran. As far as i know, the top 5 or 6 Muslim armies are equipped with American weapons, not just Saudi Arabia. It is a market, supply and demand. They got the money to buy the best, and they did. At the same time, they they have done great effort in the past couple of years to improve their industrial capabilities than nobody can deny. You guys forget that Saudi Arabia is a new country, it was never ever in its histroy and industrial country. It was a holy land for Muslims, and that's about it. Now they have great ambitions, good for them. They have the resources that can help them too. They are not perfect, but who is ? While i am not a big fan, but the Saudis love their leaders for a reason.
there is a deffrince betwen making a deal with the us and being a pupet governemnt and betray your friends evewry one knows what they have done

thank you for your kind words and explanation. I must make clear that I have no issue with Arabs per se. It is just this one family of Al Saud that is a blemish on Muslims of the world. They are complicit with Americans. Americans kill Muslims all over the world in the last 12 years.
Egypt, Pakistan, Iraq, Turkey, Kuwait, Jordon, UAE, ect... have very strong relations with the US, not just Saudi Arabia.

KSA didn't help the American people because it is not in their capibility and interests... If a war brokes out between muslim nations and Syria... There won't be death muslim in Syrian army because Syrian army is consisted of Christians and Alewites...

Al Saud family supports American Dollar. If Sauds refused to accept dollar America would go bust. Israel that relies on American charity would no . longer exist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom