What's new

King Abdullah enjoying McDonald fries!

True that, wendy's is kinda weird - we learn in economics that new firms use 'penetrative pricing' strategy to establish a customer base, but wendy's is doing the oppisite

Also where I live there's a mcdonals and a kfc like 100 and 150 paces from my house

btw, i Malaysia really as conservative as i imagine? Singapore on the other hand is supposed to be like a tourist place, right?

Also mcdonald's being zionist or not, we cant do squat about it - most muslim owned chains serve traditional arab or **** foods that take half and hour to make

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

BTW i have a friend in malaysia, have you ever heard of Sayfol International School?

True that, wendy's is kinda weird - we learn in economics that new firms use 'penetrative pricing' strategy to establish a customer base, but wendy's is doing the oppisite

Also where I live there's a mcdonals and a kfc like 100 and 150 paces from my house

btw, i Malaysia really as conservative as i imagine? Singapore on the other hand is supposed to be like a tourist place, right?

Also mcdonald's being zionist or not, we cant do squat about it - most muslim owned chains serve traditional arab or **** foods that take half and hour to make

About Malaysia being conservative.. Nah, Malaysians are too diverse to fit to one stereotype, the people in the city are more like people from London or New York, yet the people outside the big cities are very conservative and religious people.

From an outsider point of view, it's kinda complex. One example. I have met Malaysians who are strong advocates of Hudud law being implemented and at same time, there are a fair few of Malaysians who are bitter against it too, and we all work at the same place.

Regardless McDonalds being zionist or not, they employ Malaysians to work and manage the McDonalds in Malaysia, so they're actually helping fuel the local economy. Boycotting them will only hurt ourselves.

But at the end of the day, I like all kind of food.. Arab, indian, western, chinese.. Bring it on :D

No MNC burger/fried chicken chains in my city..its not that I am missing it, but still...

Back
Top Bottom