What's new

King Abdullah enjoying McDonald fries!

Not denying that those food are pretty good too.

But for a quick bite that's easy to get anywhere that doesn't taste too bad, McDonalds is king.

You don't become the biggest fast food chain in the world by serving crappy food ;)

Well, the food itself might not taste crappy, but the material its made from, basically meat leftovers like fat, bones, intestines, and then the radiation it goes through, i'd rather just buy my food from a live meat market where my food doesn't go through radiation and all of the unnecessary parts are removed etc, good thing they don't do that to meat in Pakistan.

Well, the food itself might not taste crappy, but the material its made from, basically meat leftovers like fat, bones, intestines, and then the radiation it goes through, i'd rather just buy my food from a live meat market where my food doesn't go through radiation and all of the unnecessary parts are removed etc, good thing they don't do that to meat in Pakistan.

You must be a fan of this movie :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish they he remains King forever. Before this was aired on national TV everyone was like "Do not eat the Food of the infidel kuffars because if you do you will become like them and you will sin and go to hell if you eat the same thing they eat" So he showed himself eating it and he was like "its okay guys".

He is the one credited for the progressive way of thinking KSA is experiencing now he changed the entire mentality of the country. People love him for a reason you know.

I wish they he remains King forever. Before this was aired on national TV everyone was like "Do not eat the Food of the infidel kuffars because if you do you will become like them and you will sin and go to hell if you eat the same thing they eat" So he showed himself eating it and he was like "its okay guys".

He is the one credited for the progressive way of thinking KSA is experiencing now he changed the entire mentality of the country. People love him for a reason you know.

He is indeed a great man
and we are really thank full for all the help he gave to us
plus
I like his beard

lol, i laughed when his majesty is eating fries and some saudi comes and kisses him

Can you blame him? :D

Mcdonald's is the best thing in the world. Especially the Big Mac

003_bigmac.jpg

McDonalds may look good, but you won't after some time.

1813fat-kid-mcdonalds.jpg

American food is the most disgusting and un-healthy food ... its representative of the 'bud-tehzibi' that is synonymous to America

Burger king - overpriced. Whopper is pretty good though.

Wendy- Nah, their chicken burger taste like sand paper, cheese burger nothing special.

This is based on the ones serve here though :D

Here, BK is like 19-22AED and McDonald's like 16-20AED so yea there is a difference - but normally when my parents are paying i go for BK otherwise if I'm with friends and paying with allowance I settle for something cheaper like a hotdog (yesterday I had one from hardee's, it was cheap 13AED but it was THE WORST I've ever tasted, the ones at petrol stations and IKEA are much much better than Hardee's, although Hardee's has that chicken something which is nice)
Also, the whopper is kinda over rated, personally I love the Big King XXL - some people complain that their beef smells like fish but idc
And to say the truth i havnt tried wendy's yet - it just opened a few months ago in Dubai and has a few branches now My friends were really praising it though Yesterday i wanted to buy it but was afraid it will be to expensive

Do you know how much it costs, because i dont wanna embarass myself in front of friends :P

Here, BK is like 19-22AED and McDonald's like 16-20AED so yea there is a difference - but normally when my parents are paying i go for BK otherwise if I'm with friends and paying with allowance I settle for something cheaper like a hotdog (yesterday I had one from hardee's, it was cheap 13AED but it was THE WORST I've ever tasted, the ones at petrol stations and IKEA are much much better than Hardee's, although Hardee's has that chicken something which is nice)
Also, the whopper is kinda over rated, personally I love the Big King XXL - some people complain that their beef smells like fish but idc
And to say the truth i havnt tried wendy's yet - it just opened a few months ago in Dubai and has a few branches now My friends were really praising it though Yesterday i wanted to buy it but was afraid it will be to expensive

Do you know how much it costs, because i dont wanna embarass myself in front of friends :P

Haha! Can't help you with that one since you're in Dubai.

Here Wendy's cost more than Mcdonalds and Burger King but taste the worst. This coming from a big fan of any kind of burgers.

Next time just go ahead and try it, they normally have big sign boards at the counter advertising the prices like this one here, so don't worry about not knowing how much it cost :lol:

wendys-menu.jpg

The best things in life are either immoral, illegal, or fattening ;)

Example, end of semister hangout yesterday some of us trashed an annoying teachers car(not me :P tho really wanted to couldnt find it) and since we got scattered throughout the cinema we stole each others food when one went out to buy something (not to mention cinema food is extra expensive)
So i guess these qualify as illegal, immoral and to some extent fattening

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

Haha! Can't help you with that one since you're in Dubai.

Here Wendy's cost more than Mcdonalds and Burger King but taste the worst. This coming from a big fan of any kind of burgers.

Next time just go ahead and try it, they normally have big sign boards at the counter advertising the prices like this one here, so don't worry about not knowing how much it cost :lol:

wendys-menu.jpg

If you watch you might know John Cena likes wendy's :O it was a few months ago in RAW

Btw just ignore the haters and conspiracy theorist, they dont represent the majority pakistanis

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

BTW, did you go out and take that pic just for me? Is wendy's like close to ur house? Because if i were to do that i'd have to go to some huge mall (few branches)

Example, end of semister hangout yesterday some of us trashed an annoying teachers car(not me :P tho really wanted to couldnt find it) and since we got scattered throughout the cinema we stole each others food when one went out to buy something (not to mention cinema food is extra expensive)
So i guess these qualify as illegal, immoral and to some extent fattening

LOL, thats mean :P

And I learned something from you today, cinema food everywhere is ridiculously priced :lol:

If you watch you might know John Cena likes wendy's :O it was a few months ago in RAW

Atleast John Cena breaks the stereotype of all fast food eaters being fat :D

Btw just ignore the haters and conspiracy theorist, they dont represent the majority pakistanis

Haha, no issue, happens everywhere, many of them here in my country, some even saying McDonalds is zionist food :cheesy:

BTW, did you go out and take that pic just for me? Is wendy's like close to ur house? Because if i were to do that i'd have to go to some huge mall (few branches)

Nah bro, I took the pic from a forum.. Can't go out now, it's 3am here :lol:

The nearest wendy's is 15 minutes away, which is pretty far considering nearest McDonalds is 5 minutes away and KFC barely 2 minutes.

Malaysia is a fast food heaven, the young ones are into the fast food thing big time, and we're getting to a point where fast food is cheaper than food in normal restaurants.

Fast food restaurants popping everywhere.. I'm not complaining :D

Back
Top Bottom