What's new

King Abdullah calls Israeli onslaught war crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
asa-winstanley.jpg
The alliance between the apartheid state of Israel and the absolutist monarchy of the Saudi royal dictatorship is no longer merely tacit.

After recent diplomatic moves to cool tensions with Iran by the administration of US President Barack Obama, the Saudi royals seem to be engaging in a collective freak-out.

It's a display we haven't seen since the heady days of early 2011. Back then it seemed that every day in the Israeli press there were new reports of collective Zionist freak-outs over the impending departure of their favourite Arab dictator Hosni Mubarak.

In a friendly interview with former Israeli prison guard Jeffrey Goldberg last month, Prince al-Waleed bin Talal was blunt.

He criticised the Obama administration for its promise of (only very mild) easing of sanctions against Iran: "Iran is a huge threat ... especially against the Sunnis. The threat is from Persia, not from Israel".

This is the same man who boasts to the western press about Jordan, Palestine and Yemen being "under our hegemony," with the rule of his chequebook. Put aside that hypocrisy, as well as the open sectarian agitation for the moment and note how brazen this alliance now is.

The Israeli and and Saudi regimes find themselves in the same trench across the region.

Hassan Nasrallah recently accused the Saudis of being behind the bombing of the Iranian embassy in Lebanon. This was unusually frank language for the Hizballah leader, who normally masks such criticisms with veiled references – "some Arab states".

The spate of car bombs against mostly Shia Muslim targets in Lebanon this year are in all likelihood a Saudi attempt to goad Hizballah into a sectarian war – something it has so far resisted.

Israeli spies are operating in Syria under the cover of the civil war. There have been many signs of this, but the latest came Sunday in Seymour Hersh's explosive new article about the Obama administration’s use of politicized intelligence – a deception that almost led to an American war on Syria this year.

In the piece Hersh mentions in passing that evidence of chemical weapons use was gathered "with the help of an Israeli agent".

On Sunday, the anonymous Saudi Twitter activist (who has over 1.2 million online followers) known as "Mujtahidd" claimed that Saudi spy chief Prince Bandar bin Sultan had met with his Israeli opposite number in Vienna last month. The identity of Mujtahidd is unknown, so this claim must be treated with some scepticism. But the tweeter does have something of a track record, and seems to have insider knowledge.

According to Mujtahidd, the two spy chiefs mainly discussed Iran, Syria and the Muslim Brotherhood. This fits in well with al-Waleed's stated agenda, and with the well-known influence the Saudis wield in the region. The al-Saud family reportedly gave $5 billion to the generals of Egypt's coup regime, for example. Prince Bandar is often suspected to be the funder behind recent bombings in Lebanon.

A mutual fear and loathing of the prospect of peace with Iran has brought the Wahhabist regime and the Zionist regime together in an alliance of convenience. Both will continue to push the Americans to start or fund wars against their regional enemies.

While the two states are very different in some ways, something Israel and Saudi Arabia both share is sectarian hatred. Indeed, in Israel, sectarianism was fundamental to the establishment of the state, established on the ruins of Palestine in 1948.

While the Saudi royals continue to wield unchecked power in the region, the hope for real democratic change in the Arab world seems remote. That the permanent counter-revolutionrepresented by Israel and Saudi Arabia should now be so open does not come as much of a surprise.

If America and Britain were really serious about "democracy promotion" they would cut all ties with both of these oppressive states.

An associate editor with The Electronic Intifada, Asa Winstanley is an investigative journalist who lives in London.

Mate you need to read the "Greater Israel Plan". Thats what they are preparing for. Seems to be their Phase One. :enjoy:

yar i know every bit of it ...i wasn't talking about it in that context ...i was just giving a reality check to him...dont know from where you brought it ...but still i will say that its because of the incapability of arab states in particular and muslim states in general....these arab countries are more indulged in fight against particular sects and regimes within islamic countries rather thn supporting eachother or preparing for any future conflict

yar i know every bit of it ...i wasn't talking about it in that context ...i was just giving a reality check to him...dont know from where you brought it ...but still i will say that its because of the incapability of arab states in particular and muslim states in general....these arab countries are more indulged in fight against particular sects and regimes within islamic countries rather thn supporting eachother or preparing for any future conflict
Kuch ni hona mere Bhai. What he, you or me can do ? We all know that it's just for the sake of an argument. Even if he wishes his country to do what is right. It's gonna change nothing until and unless his Government or the Kings will think the way, we do.

Because after all OIC is one of the biggest Muslim organizations that we Muslims have. Sad but true.
What is option 1?

I doubt this as KSA is no superpower and cannot do anything against USA or the West. Israel can destroy the entire ME in a matter of hours due to their nuclear weapons.

This is a 1400 year old conflict in case you do not know which I think that you do. All those problems started AFTER the so-called "Islamic revolution" in Iran in 1979.

Care to mention any sectarian conflicts in the Arab world prior to that (modern era)? You simply cannot do that. 90% of all people could not distinguish between Sunni, Shia, Ibadi, Ismaily, Zaydi, Alawi or whatever.

Forget about the map and size for once. As I told you then Israel is a military power, nuclear power and has the support (unconditional) of the US and the entire Western world. An attack on Israel is an attack on the US. How many times have all American presidents told that openly? They make no secret of it.

What the hell can KSA, Pakistan or whatever Muslim country do? Nothing or very little.

but that doesnot mean KSA should start supporting israel silently .....one person can be wrong but look every one is talking about this ...even news papers have covered it ...just google it and you will found articles....even many members here have posted...

I know how old this conflict is this and i can understand what its gonna be like in future in light of islam ...but i am amazed that how come these rulers dont know....and if they are doing such instead of knowing that then how insane they are

You are not a Muslim if others are not safe from your action.

i would hope that Sisi of Egypt will do the right thing - and listen to the signals of much of Egypt's 80 millions population -- to stand by Palestine cause and alleviate their IMMENSE suffering

by creating a zone by Rafah border where int'l observers and NGOs can assist in ending the inhumane blockade on Ghaza rather than keeping the gates of Rafah locked.....if they are worried about Hamas weapons coming into Egypt all they have to do is tell Hamas to hold their word not to do that or to engage in Egyptian politics. That's all they have to do.

and you are that yourself. At least you told me that. More or less all Shia's on PDF are anti Arab Sunni Muslim.

What I told you was that I dont believe in GARBAGE man-made designer labels and titles like "Sunni" or "Shiia"

I'm not "anti Arab Sunni Muslim" either so spare me your nonsense

It's something only Shia's use

There only has been one Zolfiqar sword......I dont use it or have access to it. Wish I did though, since I do like weapons collection as part-time hobby.

I am talking about the Mullah's of Iran. Those fake wannabe Arab Mullah's and their horde of black turbans. Not you obviously.

The Iranians as I observe are pretty proud of their heritage. Never met one or heard of one who is "fake wannabe Arab"

I've seen Arabs wearing the same turban (including Saudis). Not only Iranian are wearing those things.

What if I was, LOL?

but you aren't - so no big deal

What happened in 1973 is not relevant here. Back then the entire Muslim world could focus on Palestine as most of the Muslim world was relatively peaceful and stable compared to today. Especially the ME. Besides Arab nationalism was at its height politically too. All that changed after the "glorious and so-called "Islamic" revolution in Iran in 1979.

Muslims are not united because of the Khaleeji-Persian proxy wars of arrogance influence and stupidity

Yet it mattered little in the bigger picture. Did it stop Israel or the support to Israel from the nations that rule the world? No.

it put a lot of pressure on israel's backers in the west

Why don't you ask them? How should I know? Likewise where are all those Shia groups? Nowhere to be seen either.

the ideal outcome would be to DELETE from memory "Sunni" and "Shiia" designer labels.....unite against those killing women and children who are being bombarded in broad daylight before the world

Your last part of your post is something everyone knows or at least should know. Besides there is no Muslim unity either.

how can there be unity when a select few "leaderships" in certain countries are dividing Muslims and helping to make Muslims the laughing stock of the world......

Care to mention any sectarian conflicts in the Arab world prior to that (modern era)? You simply cannot do that. 90% of all people could not distinguish between Sunni, Shia, Ibadi, Ismaily, Zaydi, Alawi or whatever.

we are all Muslims, our God is the same, our Holy Book is the same

that's all that matters

Custodian of the Two Mosques - and that is all he his. I wish if he was also the custodian of those who worship in the two mosques. There was only one from the Al-Saud family who indeed was the custodians of the two mosques and of those who preyed in those mosques, King Faisal. Rest of their kings are kings, and do what kings do best. No hope from these hopeless beings.

Custodian of the Two Mosques my foot.

Yeh MuslmaN hein! jinhein dekh key sharmaiN Yahood

Last edited:
Custodian of the Two Mosques - and that is all he his. I wish if he was also the custodian of those who worship in the two mosques. There was only one from the Al-Saud family who indeed was the custodians of the two mosques and of those who preyed in those mosques, King Faisal. Rest of their kings are kings, and do what kings do best. No hope from these hopeless beings.

King Faisal was a noble guy. I dont follow Saudi affairs or politics but I must say he's one of the greatest leaders they produced.

he was an economic reformist, modernist - not extremist....but still he was good for Arab and Muslim unity and he was passionate about defending the Palestinian cause and he didnt give a damn if he made people in west angry or annoyed because he knew he had LEVERAGE

so sad that he was murdered by a traitor within this same royal family!! assassinated by his own nephew

haram...

i would hope that Sisi of Egypt will do the right thing - and listen to the signals of much of Egypt's 80 millions population -- to stand by Palestine cause and alleviate their IMMENSE suffering

by creating a zone by Rafah border where int'l observers and NGOs can assist in ending the inhumane blockade on Ghaza rather than keeping the gates of Rafah locked.....if they are worried about Hamas weapons coming into Egypt all they have to do is tell Hamas to hold their word not to do that or to engage in Egyptian politics. That's all they have to do.

Egyptian didn't vote him in power . House of Saudi and Israel did and now we no why.

sisi-definition of Sisi by The Free Dictionary
www.thefreedictionary.com/Sisi

A boy or man regarded as effeminate. 2. A person regarded as timid or cowardly. 3. Informal Sister. [Diminutive of sis.] sis si·ness, sis sy·ness n. sis sy adj.

Egyptian didn't vote him in power . House of Saudi and Israel did and now we no why.

sisi-definition of Sisi by The Free Dictionary
www.thefreedictionary.com/Sisi

A boy or man regarded as effeminate. 2. A person regarded as timid or cowardly. 3. Informal Sister. [Diminutive of sis.] sis si·ness, sis sy·ness n. sis sy adj.

Egyptians didnt vote him in power but its true that many did support overthrow of brotherhood...Egyptians are divided now unfortunately but on Palestine cause it is one thing that will unite them

Sisi government should read the signals and do the right thing.....open the Rafah border and help end the blockade of Ghaza.

1,700 Palestinians dead (almost all of them civilians) 6,000 injured, tens of thousands displaced......how the hell can any government with conscience not do something to help those poor oppressed people

Egyptians didnt vote him in power but its true that many did support overthrow of brotherhood...Egyptians are divided now unfortunately but on Palestine cause it is one thing that will unite them

Sisi government should read the signals and do the right thing.....open the Rafah border and help end the blockade of Ghaza.

1,700 Palestinians dead (almost all of them civilians) 6,000 injured, tens of thousands displaced......how the hell can any government with conscience not do something to help those poor oppressed people

When it comes to democracy it doesn't matter what the 49% wanted.

Sisi is a military puppet and not a elected official was put in power by house of Saud which helped and financed the overthrow of elected government no matter how good or bad it was.sisi will do what ever the Master wants.

As long as house of saud is pleased by his service he is ok and will continue to follow their orders.

People who sell their soul to the devil for money and power usually have no conscience .

we are all Muslims, our God is the same, our Holy Book is the same

that's all that matters

We used to be the same, and technically have many similarities. The problem is we do everything to disassociate ourselves from each other. Too many Shia want to make it clear that they are Shite. Too many Jamahah followers want to make it clear that they have nothing to do with Shia ideology and that it is a cult. It's not simply words brother. Our actions are fuel to the fire. Look at Salafi's for example, many of them are in a campaign to declare Shia Muslims heretics. And look at some Shia, for example the population in Kuwait. They act as one political group with ties to Iran. Then the rest of the nation is divided between supporters of state and opposition to state.

Too much aggressiveness in our community. We have Shia who seek to spread in the Arab world while we have Sunni's who are at war against Shia's. ISIL for example declares them heretics and targets them many times in the past. Lately they tolerate some of them to achieve their political objectives. And when it comes to Shia in the Arab world, they intentionally inflate their numbers in some cases.

This are dangerous signs, apart from the violence, a culture of hatred is brewing amongst us which can be horrible for the long term. When politics gets intertwined with faith such as Iraq, Syria, Bahrain, etc...it can produce scary results. What are we doing to co-exist?? Nothing.

Only places where we co-exist are when one side is a minority in their nation. When both sides(unfortunately more so Shia, no offense) get a bigger stake in population they begin pushing their agendas publicly causing isolation of minorities and makes them feel targeted psychologically.

As long as we don't start familiarizing with ourselves through active community roles it will make a bad atmosphere. In Lebanon, it works, there is co-existence. But, that is because they are secular. When religious tones are played then the divisions appear. We also have people who are culturally athiest but ideologically extreme and cause more tension.

This is a long and important discussion we need to have. I may create a thread about it eventually and invite educated Sunni and Shia members because the future is important. Nobody should get offended and the discussion should be completely clean. That's our problem, we criminalize dialogue. We need to bring these issues forward with no hesitation and ask ourselves what future are we leading ourselves to with this mentality.

Don't you agree?

Because we have taken ideology way too far. The same people who accused MB of having counterproductive ideology are the exact people today whom have an dangerous anti-Muslim(Some people call it 'islamist') ideology. There is a indirect and direct violent campaign to destroy remaining movements as such.

Saudi Arabia has no problem arming ISIS and al Qaeda to kill fellow Muslims and Arabs.

Which works good for Israel.

Don't be fooled by this old man.

old man lip service .....has no choice, seems some demon visit him in dreams....

king pls LOL SUS hahaha you make me laugh stop show your caring you dont and cannt do anything
you dont care abt the Palestine

Latin Americans care better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom