What's new

King Abdullah calls Israeli onslaught war crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fake wannabe Arab Mullah's = farsi Ayatollah's and other Mullah's. Those people that are courting the West now to escape sanctions after their "project" failed enormously.

Your username = gives away your sect

Zolfiqar is the Sword of Hazrat Ali - the Cousin of our Prophet (PBUH). He was an Arab, he didn't speak Farsi and he wasn't an "Ayatollah" :what: :what:

KSA is not fighting anyone. I have nothing to do with what people are doing in Libya, Iraq or Syria. Those are 3 out of 22 Arab countries.

And you arent a member of the governing royal family - and I wasnt even talking about you per se :laugh:

I never claimed that any Muslim organization is powerful compared to the Western organizations. They are not.

annnnnnnnnnnnd I never said you did

Instaed of just empty talk then tell me what the Muslim world should do or more importantly can do to stop Israel? Almost nothing. As long as Israel is a nuclear power and has the full backing of the West and USA.

might is right...but actions and unity speak for themselves......dont forget the '73 embargo and how much pressure it put on the US admin. to act

unfortunately the days of honourable leadership are gone....slaves have replaced people with a conscience

Now what will stop Israel? Only a total war. Who is ready to make such a sacrifice among the Muslims? Nobody? Why? Because otherwise it would have been done in the past 40 years.

Valid question. This is something that will have to be discussed and consensus reached. By OIC? Who knows. Maybe it'll just be more tea and biscuits sessions.

Actually what I'd love to know is those who back the FSA, ul Nusra fronts, ISIS "Caliphate" people who claim to be fighting for Islamic principles and what not - not a peep about israel or solidarity with Ghaza coming from them!

Yes....How riveting, how telling that is

leadership is lacking in the Muslim world - especially many countries that enjoy some diplomatic pull, some leverage and maybe some influence.....slavery and boots-licking prevents that

States pushed Gulf Arab states 800 billion dollars to finance the second Gulf War against Iraq and the billions of dollars paid in Hurricane Sandy Gaza need a war to be the external pressures of political action in the United States, and can not get things back to what it was a look at the Vietnam colonized at a time one from Japan, China, France Brtania then extradited to France after the World War, and rose Vietnamese against France, killing thousands at a time when France was the dominant entirely on Vietnam and then the evolution of the rebels Vietnamese from the stage of the ability to defend active in the war of attrition until they managed to defeat the French territory after China's assistance to Ually Although the old hostility between the two countries
Because of the coincidence of interests
Saudi Arabia if they really support the Palestine-Sisi was pressured to move his feelings or support as it did in Afghanistan, Syria and Saudi Arabia Why support any rebellion in the world except in Palestine

Regarding that claim i already mentioned it that i too am suspicious about its authenticity ...may be a wanna be journalist misquoted or deliberately put it there...so there is no point debating on that...

Regarding OIC ...to be honest its not more than a joke or a showing off body ....it has failed to deliver ....how many time it has played a significant role....apart from calling few conferences it hasnt done anything for anyone ....regardless it is a body of islamic states but still influence belongs to US as it is in every case ....

And i never mentioned or believed that Saudi is a super power lol dont know from where you inferred it it...i just said because of the key position KSA holds in muslim world they can play a key role in it ....besides being economically viability and stability are key factors it has ....because most of the islamic states are deling with these factors inluding Pakistan....

And one cant expect anything from KSA because they too have a great influence from US so is the case with UAE ...so its useless to say that such words gonna make any difference ...

Only suspicious? So you actually believe that something as absurd as that could be a possibility. Well, then I don't know what to say really.

Are you even bothering to read what I am actually writing? I already criticized those Muslim organizations for not being worthy much and for not even having anywhere close to the influence their Western counterparts have.

Your act like it was one.

I asked you what it can do military to defeat Israel as this is the only solution aside from diplomacy but this would require the entire Muslim world to become united which will never happen.

So far NOBODY has been able to answer me. Why is that?

I was praying in both Al-Masjid al-Haram and Al-Masjid an-Nabawi this very week and that claim is obviously a big fat lie. It's remarkable what people are willing to believe as long as it fits into their agenda.

Regarding the leaders then I do not care. Let them insult a 90 year old man. Whatever they say then it does not change the fact that he is among the most respected Muslim leaders out there.

Dont take yourself synonym to KSA as a state/kingdom .....because what you do is not important to the world but what KSA as a country do that is important ....there is no doubt about that people in KSA are/will be having same feelings for palestinians like us but at national level the stance isnt the same ....

Actually @al-Hasani is right. KSA is already doing What it can do. Atleast doing a bit as compared to others. Saudi Arabia has already denounced the brutal Israeli aggression on the Palestinians in Gaza and has urged the UN Security Council and the Human Rights Council to realize their responsibilities and apply the Fourth Geneva Convention against Israel to stop its crimes and atrocities against the Palestinian people.

The Council of Ministers, which met under the chairmanship of Crown Prince Salman, deputy premier and minister of defense, lauded the SR200 million donation ordered by Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah to secure medicine and medical equipment required by the Palestinian victims of Israeli attacks on Gaza.

Deputy Foreign Minister Prince Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah earlier said the suffering in Gaza today is a shame on humanity.
Addressing an emergency meeting of Arab foreign ministers in Cairo, he said it is a shame that international powers had failed to protect the Palestinian people from the Israeli airstrikes.

“A total of 172 citizens have been killed and more than 1,000 injured so far,” said Prince Abdul Aziz.

“Isn’t that enough to stir and wake up the conscious of the world.”

He said: “International forces and peace-loving nations must immediately move and step up their efforts to protect the Palestinian people in Gaza.”

Prince Abdul Aziz said: “In Saudi Arabia, we strongly feel the size and dimensions of this tragedy. King Abdullah is fully aware of the responsibility placed on his shoulders toward our brothers in Palestine.”

He reaffirmed the Kingdom’s commitment to provide all possible assistance to support the Palestinian people through the Arab League and put an end to the Israeli aggression.

The Cabinet was also briefed on the telephone talks between King Abdullah and UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon on the latest developments at regional and international levels.
The Cabinet reviewed the final communique of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation’s executive committee, citing its condemnation of the brutal crimes committed by the Israeli troops against unarmed Palestinian civilians.
The OIC called on the world community to shoulder its responsibility in preserving global peace and security and take measures to put an end to the Israeli aggression against the Palestinian people.

Zolfiqar is the Sword of Hazrat Ali - the Cousin of our Prophet (PBUH). He was an Arab, he didn't speak Farsi and he wasn't an "Ayatollah" :what: :what:

And you arent a member of the governing royal family - and I wasnt even talking about you per se :laugh:

annnnnnnnnnnnd I never said you did

might is right...but actions and unity speak for themselves......dont forget the '73 embargo and how much pressure it put on the US admin. to act

unfortunately the days of honourable leadership are gone....slaves have replaced people with a conscience

Valid question. This is something that will have to be discussed and consensus reached. By OIC? Who knows. Maybe it'll just be more tea and biscuits sessions.

Actually what I'd love to know is those who back the FSA, ul Nusra fronts, ISIS "Caliphate" people who claim to be fighting for Islamic principles and what not :-)laugh:) - not a peep about israel or solidarity with Ghaza coming from them!

Yes....How riveting, how telling that is

leadership is lacking in the Muslim world - especially many countries that enjoy some diplomatic pull, some leverage and maybe some influence.....slavery and boots-licking prevents that

It's something only Shia's use and you are that yourself. At least you told me that. More or less all Shia's on PDF are anti Arab Sunni Muslim.

I am talking about the Mullah's of Iran. Those fake wannabe Arab Mullah's and their horde of black turbans. Not you obviously.

Sounded like that.

What if I was, LOL?

Well that is good.

What happened in 1973 is not relevant here. Back then the entire Muslim world could focus on Palestine as most of the Muslim world was relatively peaceful and stable compared to today. Especially the ME. Besides Arab nationalism was at its height politically too. All that changed after the "glorious and so-called "Islamic" revolution in Iran in 1979.

Yet it mattered little in the bigger picture. Did it stop Israel or the support to Israel from the nations that rule the world? No.

Why don't you ask them? How should I know? Likewise where are all those Shia groups? Nowhere to be seen either.

Your last part of your post is something everyone knows or at least should know. Besides there is no Muslim unity either.

But the part i disagree is that KSA can do much more than that and you know that. Actually right now i am thinking that No doubt the world's most prominent Prophets Noah/Abraham/David/Moses/Jesus/Muhammad peace be upon them all, came to these regions of Arab because Allah knew in his divine knowledge where the worlds biggest nuts dwell. I mean no offence. But this is what i perceive.

But the part i disagree is that KSA can do much more than that and you know that. Actually right now i am thinking that No doubt the world's most prominent Prophets Noah/Abraham/David/Moses/Jesus/Muhammad peace be upon them all, came to the these regions of Arab because Allah knew in his divine knowledge where the worlds biggest nuts dwell. I mean no offence. But this is what i perceive.

Nothing to do with "nuts" (LOL) mate. Those regions are home to the oldest civilizations and cities on earth so it was not because people were dumb, bad or anything. In such a case Europe, the Americas, Sub-Saharan Africa, Papua New Guinea and most parts of Asia would have been better candidates.

It just that those Prophets were revealed in places of importance where they could do the most change. Allah (swt) has a tendency to test people that are well-positioned. He is not testing people who cannot live up to his tests.

The history of monotheism is older in that part of the world than anywhere else and the societies were much worse in those parts of the world I mentioned were people were regularly scarified to all those dozens of Gods and cannibalism etc. was rampant.

Anyway we do not know anything about that and besides it could have been anywhere else.

I do not think that religion has anything to do with modern-day Israel or Prophets that lived thousands of years ago.

People should stop such thoughts. Gaza is far from the only injustice in this world anyway.

Only suspicious? So you actually believe that something as absurd as that could be a possibility. Well, then I don't know what to say really.

Are you even bothering to read what I am actually writing? I already criticized those Muslim organizations for not being worthy much and for not even having anywhere close to the influence their Western counterparts have.

Your act like it was one.

I asked you what it can do military to defeat Israel as this is the only solution aside from diplomacy but this would require the entire Muslim world to become united which will never happen.

So far NOBODY has been able to answer me. Why is that?

dude ...you talked about king Abdullah calling for OIC stuff thats why i mentioned that .....

why you want to get an answer for option two when you even haven't exercised option 1?

Forget about all islamic states even if KSA has called key allies and have given a fierce response on diplomatic end it would have reap some fruit ....u are undermining your importance in the world ....and option 2 would have been only thought upon if option 1 wudnt have worked....but saying couple of statements in media ...and showing silent support for israel is not a diplomatic solution....

Regarding unity of muslim world it would be better if you ask your people about the shia-sunni thing they have created ...n dnt think now that i am solely blaming you/your country for this ... but Saudi royals are more busy in deciding upon how to deal with countries dominated by other sects rather then preparing for real enemy ....

On map israel is no more than size of a dot/smudge surrounded by large muslim countries ....but it will not be surprising if they still beat them with ease like they did back in time ...

On map israel is no more than size of a dot/smudge surrounded by large muslim countries ....but it will not be surprising if they still beat them with ease like they did back in time ...
Mate you need to read the "Greater Israel Plan". Thats what they are preparing for. Seems to be their Phase One. :enjoy:

dude ...you talked about king Abdullah calling for OIC stuff thats why i mentioned that .....

why you want to get an answer for option two when you even haven't exercised option 1?

Forget about all islamic states even if KSA has called key allies and have given a fierce response on diplomatic end it would have reap some fruit ....u are undermining your importance in the world ....and option 2 would have been only thought upon if option 1 wudnt have worked....but saying couple of statements in media ...and showing silent support for israel is not a diplomatic solution....

Regarding unity of muslim world it would be better if you ask your people about the shia-sunni thing they have created ...n dnt think now that i am solely blaming you/your country for this ... but Saudi royals are more busy in deciding upon how to deal with countries dominated by other sects rather then preparing for real enemy ....

Because after all OIC is one of the biggest Muslim organizations that we Muslims have. Sad but true.
What is option 1?

I doubt this as KSA is no superpower and cannot do anything against USA or the West. Israel can destroy the entire ME in a matter of hours due to their nuclear weapons.

This is a 1400 year old conflict in case you do not know which I think that you do. All those problems started AFTER the so-called "Islamic revolution" in Iran in 1979.

Care to mention any sectarian conflicts in the Arab world prior to that (modern era)? You simply cannot do that. 90% of all people could not distinguish between Sunni, Shia, Ibadi, Ismaily, Zaydi, Alawi or whatever.

Forget about the map and size for once. As I told you then Israel is a military power, nuclear power and has the support (unconditional) of the US and the entire Western world. An attack on Israel is an attack on the US. How many times have all American presidents told that openly? They make no secret of it.

What the hell can KSA, Pakistan or whatever Muslim country do? Nothing or very little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom