What's new

Kim: Days of US Nuke Blackmailing Gone

There are tons of Vietnam veterans that are bums today.

They will be joined by the incoming of Iraq and Afghanistan veterans. US will have a supply of them for decades now.

I think this is exactly why the United States doesn't want to bring the troops home. With current percentage of unemployment, it would be too much of a strain on the economy.

I'm not sure what your point is? How did this turn into a homless people thread? If you want we can talk about the homless rate in Pakistan too.

Slums and urban poverty in Pakistan - Homeless International

60% living on less than 2 US dollars a day

Oh, so you are comparing yourself to us. That is such a comfort. It was you who came here and started it all. Go above and read your posts. The thing is I proved my point. Now you can go and run around burning, I could care less. As for Pakistan, we never said we are rich and we have no such fascist ideas such that you have eg. American exceptionalism and we never declare ourselves as a super power. I guess it is more shameful for a super power when half of its parents can not even feed their small children. Go figure.

I think this is exactly why the United States doesn't want to bring the troops home. With current percentage of unemployment, it would be too much of a strain on the economy.

Well, they can park those used corporate bank mercenaries in Saudi Arabia for a while. They had done it in 1991. Besides Saudis will even pay for their salaries too.

Back to topic. Any nation that wants to live a sovereign life and without US dictation needs to have long range ballistic missiles and nuclear weapons. Otherwise US will always blackmail it with nuclear strikes.

Back to topic. Any nation that wants to live a sovereign life and without US dictation needs to have long range ballistic missiles and nuclear weapons. Otherwise US will always blackmail it with nuclear strikes.
So you feel comfortable with a rogue nation (because thats exactly what they are) having ICBMs with nuclear weapons on the tips of said missiles. It's like handing a child a loaded bazooka and expecting nothing to happen. North Korea has proven time and time again that they cant be trusted and have no intentions of peace.

So you feel comfortable with a rogue nation (because thats exactly what they are) having ICBMs with nuclear weapons on the tips of said missiles. It's like handing a child a loaded bazooka and expecting nothing to happen. North Korea has proven time and time again that they cant be trusted and have no intentions of peace.

Anything is better than American hegemony. I repeat anything.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom