What's new

Killing Modi | Sikh Terrorists can enter India from Pakistan | Indian Media.

sanatan sikhs r not even true sikhs they mix in mainstream hindu views like worship of idols and rituals within sikhi lol they r a joke and not accepted within the mainstream sikh community

who cares what they wish??

why are u burning with hatred.

there is nothing called a mainstream sikh community,,,this is not 1700 anymore,ppl have risen above religion and think in term of states and country

this is a wrong thinking..........our gurus fought for the whole punjab,whole india against mughals,afgans.

guru nanak dev ji was born as a hindu from a person named mehta kalu(father) and bebe nanki(mother)............he had 2 muslim disciples bala and mardana

banda singh bahadur was a hindu actually who was christened as a sikh by guru gobind singh ji so all the gurus were shining examples of secularism.

moreover in olden times the elder son of a hindu family used to join sikhism.all this shows our connection with hindus of india and india in particular.

we are a part of this great nation and will always be

India did not exist then and sikhs fought against injustice which was being sponsored by mughals.. India is not my concern.Sikhs were hunted down by congress and their minions like how mughals would hunt down sikhs and congress is the creator of india .Kill the congress members ,then talk about the greatness of india .

But the % has dropped and I am happy about it. Sikhs should focus on defending each other .Whether sanatan sikh or tat khalsa ,instead of indian govt . I am not interested in shedding blood for indian govt or pakistani govt or american govt.

Though I would love a biological outbreak to depopulate Pakistan . That I have been in support of. Would give us sikhs a lot of fertile real estate to colonize . 

Most of the former khalistanis today are members of rashtriya sikh sangat or political wings of Badal or SGPC.
Dude, except hard core congressis 'NO ONE' I repeat 'NO ONE' in India say that what Indira Gandhi did then was right. Especially the way they did operation in golden temple. But then Khalistan itself is a product of Congress. Initially it was congress which took help of Bhinderwale to defeat Akalis and Bhinderwale helped Congress whole heartly. I believe rest you know well.

India did not exist then and sikhs fought against injustice which was being sponsored by mughals.. India is not my concern.Sikhs were hunted down by congress and their minions like how mughals would hunt down sikhs and congress is the creator of india .Kill the congress members ,then talk about the greatness of india .

Are you a Indian national ?

ppl have forgotten those horrid times

and it was a time when there were no news channels,no media so there was no awareness.
this sort of thing is impossible now,,especially after gujrat riots

there is not even one instance of an actual communal tension between hindus and sikhs in past 500 years except 1984 but it was congress doing not a hindu mobilization 

india did exist and was called hindustan
this is a irrefutable fact and found even in early scriptures.

Dude, except hard core congressis 'NO ONE' I repeat 'NO ONE' in India say that what Indira Gandhi did then was right. Especially the way they did operation in golden temple. But then Khalistan itself is a product of Congress. Initially it was congress which took help of Bhinderwale to defeat Akalis and Bhinderwale helped Congress whole heartly. I believe rest you know well.

Bhindrawale was not the sponsor of khalistan movement. He favored that sikhs return to their roots,religion and be armed and vigiliant.

Khalistan militancy started after golden temple genocide which was comparable to Afghan attack on Golden temple.

I do not care about talk. Kill congress members , then I will say indians are brothers. 
ppl have forgotten those horrid times

and it was a time when there were no news channels,no media so there was no awareness.
this sort of thing is impossible now,,especially after gujrat riots

there is not even one instance of an actual communal tension between hindus and sikhs in past 500 years except 1984 but it was congress doing not a hindu mobilization 

india did exist and was called hindustan
this is a irrefutable fact and found even in early scriptures.

the name hindu was an insult in persian. I prefer to refer to hindus as sanatanis(short for sanatana dharma) ,more respectable..

Bhindrawale was the greatest sikh leader of modern times and the hindus(mostly brahmins) hated his influence because deep down in his heart the hindu is terrified from a true sikh. 
Yups... the ones living in Kannedda are more Sikhs than sikhs living in Punjab :woot:

most of the ones in punjab have totally lost the plot they celebrate hindu festivals like holi idol worship and r following fake babas

Bhindrawale was the greatest sikh leader of modern times and the hindus(mostly brahmins) hated his influence because deep down in his heart the hindu is terrified from a true sikh.
And the one who wielded guns ...and made sure that Sikh's holiest of shrines is stocked with Guns....

Some great leaders he was..

Indira gandhi was believed to muslim also and . Then there is a theory that she was descendant of Gangu Brahmin.

Stop the nonsense . You are coming off as a pakistani now. Because a number of former khalistanis are of conclusion indira and her dirty family were muslims .

And the one who wielded guns ...and made sure that Sikh's holiest of shrines is stocked with Guns....

before bhindrawale gained suppourt from the masses the state of punjab was like how it is now ppl were into drugs and alcholics they had went away from sikhi. Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindrawale Ji brought these ppl back to there religion ppl who were alcoholics were now being productive dont u dare insult Our Sant Ji

Guru Arjun Dev ji had stated to sikhs that Sikhs must be armed at all times.

Why does india allow muslims to keep arms in their mosques and not the sikhs? Seems indian govt loves muslims too much.

And yes Bhindrawale was a great leader.

Bhindrawale was not the sponsor of khalistan movement. He favored that sikhs return to their roots,religion and be armed and vigiliant.

Khalistan militancy started after golden temple genocide which was comparable to Afghan attack on Golden temple.

I do not care about talk. Kill congress members , then I will say indians are brothers. 

the name hindu was an insult in persian. I prefer to refer to hindus as sanatanis(short for sanatana dharma) ,more respectable..
I would not use words like 'kill their leaders' but believe me I hate congress as much you do if not more. I'll rather have a congress with early leaders like Subash chandra Bose, Sardar Patel and L.B Shastri(No Nehru) then these Italiand Mafiyas and Nehru-Gandi Dynasty.

Back
Top Bottom